Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is squirt still in Cancun? I thought it was only 3-4 days?
---
He can try to erase his past tracks/lies, but I'm sure a bunch of us here already have screenshots from his deleted video clips (dialogue, comments, etc.). Also all those "X" comments are all over here whether its from him or his sock puppet accounts. He can try to run from his past, but he can't hide! 😀
I got the full videos saved of the ones he deleted 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He did say once that chewing on TicTacs counts as having brushed his teeth.
Jesus no wonder he has tooth issues. He probably also chews any brand of gum that says "whitening" on the package, because dentist b too time consuming for professional procedure and Lorcana cards and holiday decorations max out the $500 debit card limit.

Reactions: 11
The deleted NC video maybe stepmom wasn’t happy that all but her face was on video. I know I wouldn’t be thrilled if my daughter brought this dimwit home. I would be saying this idiots camera has got to go. Who wants their house posted online without consent. Let alone have my image out there without consent. Poor Tom has had his ass out there without consent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stretching this hotel stay and
tit show out to excruciating lengths
is really working out for
Grifty the Dwarf, huh? 😂
22K views in almost a day and a half.
And, of course, ratio'd. SAD
A Surprise Romantic Dinner & A Downtown Club
In Cancun! Is It Safe To Party In Mexico..?

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop:Dump and Ratio.
192K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,500,000+ and skyrocketing.)

ratioloser.jpg

(y)1.5K____(n)1.8K
---
And those things only appeared after he was shamed into it. His lies about "....Amazon is customizing them." was such a damned obvious lie no one bought it. Then, voila, the midget gives her a set (for himself, natch) from Best Buy.

He's just a shameless liar and loser.

Reactions: 20
He also removed the snippet on his page that used to say he had Flemish roots.
---
Is it me or is this new thread going to be over in less than 5 days total?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The deleted NC video maybe stepmom wasn’t happy that all but her face was on video. I know I wouldn’t be thrilled if my daughter brought this dimwit home. I would be saying this idiots camera has got to go. Who wants their house posted online without consent. Let alone have my image out there without consent. Poor Tom has had his ass out there without consent.
Is that the same video where he kept saying he's trying very hard to get Casey's dad (Tom) to be on camera? Oar boy obviously has no common sense. He doesn't understand there are limits and boundaries that one doesn't cross and that includes filming others without their consent. Even though we didn't see any footage of the NC Thanksgiving dinner, he most likely made a fool of himself. These things come to mind: not washing his hands prior to the meal, being the first person to eat without waiting for the host to say its okay to do so, holding his utensils like a caveman, stuffing his fingers into his mouth in lieu of utensils, talking with his mouth full of food, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
re: the airpods
I am forgetting the terminology, but another tattler noticed there was a restock label? Like when a person opens a box of an item and then Best Buy has to return it and restock it, but the have to disclose it was opened
does someone have a screen shot of that?

Reactions: 4
Is that the same video where he kept saying he's trying very hard to get Casey's dad (Tom) to be on camera? Oar boy obviously has no common sense. He doesn't understand there are limits and boundaries that one doesn't cross and that includes filming others without their consent. Even though we didn't see any footage of the NC Thanksgiving dinner, he most likely made a fool of himself. These things come to mind: not washing his hands prior to the meal, being the first person to eat without waiting for the host to say its okay to do so, holding his utensils like a caveman, stuffing his fingers into his mouth in lieu of utensils, talking with his mouth full of food, etc.
Having him at ANY social gathering is like a healthy person inviting a disease into his home. I can only imagine what her family said about him after they were finally rid of his vulgar presence, imbecilic behavior, loutish acts and loud mouth.

It's the reason JoJo and the others had fun gatherings over the Thanksgiving holidays and after and never invited Kyle. Who would ever want that life and soul sucking leech and loser at any social function? Having him would be to purposefully put a Pallo Turd in your punch bowl.

Now Kyle is taking the cowardly approach and attacking JoJo using Pallo's white supremacist, homophobic, racist and misogynistic sock puppets. Real class act. I'd bet the happiest day that JJ and the others at the old apartment had in years was the day Kyle's smelly, downer, disgusting, white trash ass was finally out the door for good.

Reactions: 18
He’s still there?
yeah, the math ain’t mathing here. didn’t he say they were going for 4 nights?

also very interesting that it’s been 3 days since kyle/peter tweeted and then they both pop up today. :unsure: c’mon kyle! make it a little bit more believable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously? These two have zero clue & even less class. Add this boorish little adventure in Middle Eastern cosplay to his constant need to speak in over-the-top, insulting Spanish & Chinese accents & they're the Ugly American personified
His racist, homophobic, misogynistic sock puppet "Peter" in whatever incarnation, is the REAL Kyle Pallo, only he's far too cowardly to be himself. That would immediately bring down this "Disney kid forever" charade, fraud and con he's perpetuated for years.

As the poet Maya Angelo said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." __ and Pallo has clearly shown that he's little more than a mentally derranged, white trash bigot and con man in his online presence over the years.
This tweet should be sent repeatedly to that foolish old cougar who arranged this latest tit show and to Iberostar to ask them if he's the perfect rep to send to Mexico.

mex.jpg
amex (3).jpg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.