Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Oh look! Even in Cancun they eat their meals on a towel! 😂
IMG_6621.png

And this seriously looks like a mother cradling her child. I guess that’s appropriate here. 🤣
IMG_6620.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Uh oh... looks like Dwarfy is quite angry and bitter about JoJo's travels. :mad:

004594.png

004595.png

Who other than Kyle would be so fixated on views? That's all that "Peter" ever mentions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
Don't want to tell you your craft, SnapChet, but that image of C aSey in the elevator is just begging for one of your classic Ozzy side-by-side comparison pics
The sunglasses, I know....but, as Ozzy would say, "Man, that's just fu*king freaky deaky." 😂
caseyosbourne.jpg
112.jpg
caseyozzy2.jpg
Ozzy still has better hair.
giggle-snicker.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

garlicbreaddd

i love being a little sleuth 🕵️‍♀️ kyle let their chaperone slip in his video from yesterday (first photo) and i thought she looked very similar to the person who was walking around with them in the DR. (second photo) i decided to look at iberostars linkedin page and figured out who she is. then, i found her facebook where she has a photo with her and kyle at DAK from earlier this month. (i forgot to go back to the daily dump video from the 8th to see if he mentioned he was with a “buddy”) the interesting part is, she’s from the one and only cheese state, wisconsin. methinks SHE invited kyle to iberostar and SHE set up their airfare for them through the travel agency hence why kyle can never keep his story straight.

no fact, just speculation!! also kyle, a word of advice, if someone asks not to be filmed, don’t film them. :cool: or do your job and edit them out!
IMG_0903.jpeg
IMG_0904.png
IMG_0905.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What I can't get a grasp on is how did the grifter get Iberostar to provide him with a rooftop suite? It makes no sense; the guy has no "influence" over any intelligent traveler. Anyway, tattlers, get ready for an insufferable vlog tomorrow when he goes on and on about the suite - most incredible one he has ever seen, etc., etc.!
Someone else is going to have to do the recaps tomorrow because I'm not going to be able to stomach the amount of squealing and gloating about the rooftop suite.
---
Nevermind, forgot I'm traveling tomorrow so won't be around much anyway. :LOL:
---
Weirdest body shape ever.

404597311_862687375499482_218590922156428808_n.jpg

"Need I say more!?"

404007106_1009803263628054_434725515589008518_n.jpg

Notice that everything is a flex? "So happy! Need I say more?" That's why I've always said his entire YouTube shtick has always been about stroking his own fragile ego by attempting to portray that he's living some amazing life to make his old classmates and everyone jealous.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
That North Carolina deleted clog. Didn't they divulge conversation they had had with Tom? Casey private conversations with her father. Also Kyle talking about the neighbors?
Yeah he shamed the neighbor for mowing their lawn and made some hobbit rage noise on camera.
004615.jpg

I have the full vlog still downloaded from when I was putting together clips to post here:

It also showed Kevin and Brianne having to check why the door was closed with Doormat and Squirt inside.
The headphones gifting (Squirt says she can have it as long as she lets him wear them sometimes)
A bunch of footage of the Durliat house.
Kyle claiming that Tom needs to be on the vlog, Casey says they never asked him, then Kyle says he asked him multiple times and Tom told him "no."
Squirt making loud whoop whooping sounds around the neighborhood and Casey being pissed off and telling him to stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Hey Dwarfy, why don’t you and C aSey sack up and leave the property? Here’s my lunch at the Restuarante La Habichuela

IMG_0562.jpeg

But I guess in Palloworld this is more luxury

IMG_6775.jpeg

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
The deleted NC video maybe stepmom wasn’t happy that all but her face was on video. I know I wouldn’t be thrilled if my daughter brought this dimwit home. I would be saying this idiots camera has got to go. Who wants their house posted online without consent. Let alone have my image out there without consent. Poor Tom has had his ass out there without consent.
Is that the same video where he kept saying he's trying very hard to get Casey's dad (Tom) to be on camera? Oar boy obviously has no common sense. He doesn't understand there are limits and boundaries that one doesn't cross and that includes filming others without their consent. Even though we didn't see any footage of the NC Thanksgiving dinner, he most likely made a fool of himself. These things come to mind: not washing his hands prior to the meal, being the first person to eat without waiting for the host to say its okay to do so, holding his utensils like a caveman, stuffing his fingers into his mouth in lieu of utensils, talking with his mouth full of food, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I went to EPCOT tonight to check out the Festival of the Holidays and take advantage of the super low crowds for the week after Thanksgiving. I went on Soarin Over California and all I could think of the entire time was OAR BOY crying his eyes out like a little b!tch saying how much he misses his family when he sees them every two weeks.

IMG_1411.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It does strike me as odd that he went through and deleted a bunch of videos. Normally Kyle does not delete anything and is rather arrogant with no self-awareness when it comes to leaving stuff up (left the Minion's preview up after the backlash, left all his old tweets up, etc). Something definitely has him spooked.

The videos he deleted the other night all seem to have a pattern. He's trying to cover something up from Casey's parents it seems:
  • The headphones video/filming the Durliat house
  • His apartment being put on hold and his claims to be moving in with Casey
  • Hometown Date in Wisconsin with Casey (hiding behind Casey from old high school classmate and him talking about his bad experience in high school)
  • "Making Big Boy Moves" (couch buying video with Casey)

• Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
In one of the comments today, someone tells Pallo that because his trip was comped, he should have purchased a $65 photo package - as it would have gone a long way to "support the locals." Can you imagine Pallo caring about supporting anyone but himself??? What a shame; his parents really messed up when they raised this one. Also, since the trip was paid for, he could have also supported the locals by tipping VERY generously. That is something I always try to do is something is given to me gratis. Pallo is one of the most self-absorbed, uncaring human beings walking this earth in 2023.

• Sad