Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all. This ish is WILD with the fake alter ego accounts. What is wrong with this child? Casey… you need to run.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*phone rings at 1:30 AM in Saukville, WI*

BankerMom: "What is it Kyle? We're sleeping."

Kyle: "Mommy you gotta do something! Tattle found me out again and ruined my big tough sock puppet. They're calling me a liar! I need you, Daddy Clown, and Big Sissy down here now!"

BankerMom: "We told you to stop using that sock puppet. They already know it's you Kyle."

Kyle: *starts crying* "Tell Alexa I need her to hold me. Casey is too skinny and she doesn't have any ta-tas. I need the big old hulk snuggle!"

BankerMom: "Kyle, it's late. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Kyle: *high-pitched toddler shrieking noises*

Casey wakes up in background: "What is going on Kyle?"

BankerMom: "We'll discuss this tomorrow."

Kyle: "You don't love me! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
53536.jpg

*end of call*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe it's only 3 days they are there for.
---

Funny how he acts like he's living like a billionaire right now

PRIVATE POOL GUYSSZZ!! PRIVATE POOL! YOU JEALOUS OF MY PRIVATE POOL!?!??!? (this will be him tomorrow)
lol. Nailed it.

insanepool.png

• Haha
--Why the change in plans of dinner outside of the hotel? When looking it up, it is a show and drinks place, not restaurant
--Who is the 3rd wheel? I am SURE it is their host like at the last hotel but of course he makes it all mysterious
--The dancing, just NO Kile. Drunk as a skunk and he made a fool of himself

Reactions: 12
Not gay Kyle ladies and gentlemen.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
IMG_5135.jpeg

That face when you realize that Tattle figured out your neo-Nazi burner account.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm trying to catch up but these threads are moving fast! Poor Kylie keeps messing up saying "or" by saying our sometimes. It must be exhausting trying to remember everything he needs to do to "own" the "hatters" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to catch up but these threads are moving fast! Poor Kylie keeps messing up saying "or" by saying our sometimes. It must be exhausting trying to remember everything he needs to do to "own" the "hatters" 🤣
I was wondering a few times if he was saying it right - but just assumed I was hearing things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.