Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be crying too if I was stuck in a car with that smelly swamp rat.
---

Maybe Older sister feels sorry for Casey about the mother dying? Takes pity on her and makes Kevin participate?
I think that Casey's sister and brother in law tolerate Kyle for the sake of Casey, but really are growing tired of him. Those vlogs with Kevin, you can see that Kevin is tiring of Kyle's behavior , they probably figure that this may run its course and Casey will come to her senses. As for Casey crying in the ride back to the airport, well the poor girl is looking as this as a possible future . I really hope she comes to her senses.

Reactions: 13
That was a leading question by Alexa most definitely.
---
Also, I think the Iberstar chaperone from Wisconsin orchestrated and filmed the puddle scene where Casey patted water on herself and nuzzled Grifty in her titties.
Oh I definitely think that, that woman Michelle did a lot of the directing of these vlogs. He has no control and the screaming and such was added but it did seem they were acting in a lot of it. Especially the over the top of how safe Cancun is.

Reactions: 10
Another house for sale in the neighborhood next to Disney World, and it could be just perfect! Modern interior, no pool like the last house but it's OK cause we now understand how oar boy feels about water, and surely the sellers aren't mean and egotistic so they might let it go for $700K.

But wait -- BIG PROBLEM. He'd never remember how to speak and spell the street name :LOL:
I can hear the "Shat O'Bryan duh" from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanted to point out a few of those “deleted” videos are still up, same title and everything. He must have deleted them shortly after upload and reuploaded with the same or similar names, the view count for a few posted are very low. You can still find the “big boy moves” video, as well as the first video from the family cruise (it’s not titled 30 years since his dad was last on a cruise, it’s now titled “FIRST cruise in 30 years! Boarding Royal Caribbeans Mariner of the Seas”). The one where he gives Casey the headphones is actually gone though, which raises a few questions as to why!
Maybe @BlurryCat could compare them if bored one day and nothing better to do.... lol
---
I didn't even see the entire NC video, but saw enough clips on Tattle. I cannot believe KP is almost 30. I have to imagine someone in the family watched and was horrified. Especially discussing the Dad and complaining about the neighbors.
he does not know how to give a proper first impression or how to impress possible in-laws since he just assumes everyone likes him

Reactions: 9
Especially the over the top of how safe Cancun is.
When I was dropping my checked bag, the couple in front of me were checking their bag through to Cancun. I meant to ask them if they were Coral Level.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I definitely think that, that woman Michelle did a lot of the directing of these vlogs. He has no control and the screaming and such was added but it did seem they were acting in a lot of it. Especially the over the top of how safe Cancun is.
I wonder if Michelle Bauer directed the romantic dinner scene?

004619.png

004621.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I am sitting in JFK about to fly to Los Angeles for a very fast trip which may include my first ever time in Disneyland tomorrow.

If I spot Patrick, I will say hello. I am otherwise glad I should be safe from everyone except maybe BLAB.
Have a fun trip :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think I've never witnessed anyone as self-absorbed as Pallo. He has zero care for others to be concerned with tipping. Even when talking about the "love of his life" (Casey) he didn't want to spend more than $25 on her. Then when he was forced, the first thing he says before shoving the package in her hands on camera is "you gotta let me wear them sometimes." And then shortly after says "I was thinking about buying a pair for myself." He can't do anything without thinking about himself. He looked like the jealous child at a birthday party. I think it has to do with his stunted growth (mentally and emotionally). Toddlers are self-absorbed and then as they mature they learn empathy. That never occurred with Pallo. Something went very, very wrong with his upbringing.
Wait........"You gotta let me wear them sometimes" and "I was thinking about buying a pair for myself". Is he talking about the headphones or panties?

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m going to put my greasy paws on the glass just to make sure one of my Coral Servants has to clean it.

IMG_6792.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
No wonder Kylie/Peter were picking on JoJo! He starts daily vlogs today. How sweet when his weekly views are higher than Big Boys! 18K yesterday?? YES!

• Haha
I’ve been sporadically checking in here as oar boy gets on my last nerve lately. Couldn’t help but notice he’s looking more and more like tube man every day. 😂
EB14BAC5-0BDD-4B15-9012-EFC795A68DF8.jpeg

• Haha
Ok so this was on the bed their last day. Does anyone remember when he put that up in his IG stories?

1701444255090.png

Reactions: 4
Housekeeper Diana made up that Bed - she left a note - do you think Paylow leaves her a tip?

1701444335184.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.