Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
She got the AirPods max - he continues with the Amazon delay delay delay story

1700924872362.png

---
He says when he does gifts he does not go small..........How much was that Pearl when his card was declined????

1700925069857.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Y’all. This ish is WILD with the fake alter ego accounts. What is wrong with this child? Casey… you need to run.

• Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
While KP is definitely one of the biggest liars, exaggerators, cheaters, (golfers), and grifters of all time, this entire Iberostar Cancun thing has "scam" written all over it. So many questions: (1) a Wisconsin travel agency suddenly is "a friend of the channel and grifts them their air tickets; (2) Iberostar houses this guy (who has absolutely no knowledge about Mexico, nor influence on prospective Cancun travelers) in an upgraded room; (3) a mysterious "third-wheel" (whose identity may or may not be revealed) is there with them. What is really going on? The fact that he is filming 7 vlogs on a 3 day stay is beyond crazy. I know some tattlers think that a re-enactment of a Bachelor proposal is in the works. I was highly doubtful of that - but I guess he figures that he is so good at deceit and playing the "I'm straight" card that he can marry Casey as a way of being with Kevin even more than he is now. It's a recipe for a win/win marriage: Disney discounts (Casey) and a lover forever (Kevin).

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He also removed the snippet on his page that used to say he had Flemish roots.
---
Is it me or is this new thread going to be over in less than 5 days total?

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
KP: not any clouds in the sky, but it’s sprinkling.

SMH

Is it me or is Casey wearing depends?

what a waste so far! Watching them two go to Cancun. For what? To hang out in their room the entire time!! Sans, an hour here n there.
The forecast was rain today and cloudy tomorrow. But Kyle, with a shit ton of cloulds in the background, said "....there are no clouds in the sky." 😂

He's so fucking stupid it makes my hair hurt. And HE"S what Iberostar want to represent them? God help them if they do.

Looks like some old gal who's the Director of Business Development USA Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
Greater Milwaukee has taken a fancy to oar' little Kyle and is arranging these little Iberostar getaways.
She's the gal who showed up in the Dominican Republic and undoubtedly is in Cancun with the comedy duo. She's already been found out and anyone can do their own sleuthing online. EASY PEASY.
She gives Pallo a shoutout on the opening post on her Facebook page.

He's really fed her the Kyle-Aid and the old gal has swallowed every drop of it. She's the sponsor here, the driving for him with a company that really doesn't know what it's gotten.

[Look who I ran into …. Kyle Pallo, YouTube Content Creator. It was great hanging with you today. I’m looking forward to our next adventure. Hummm, Where in the World is Kyle Pallo? Stay tuned…
If you haven’t seen his visit to the Iberostars in the Dominican Republic this past June, check out his series of 5 videos. (He also is a HUGE Disney Content Creator.)]

She's really hitched her old cougar ass to a star. Iberostar should hear about it. I have a very strong suspicion they will.
---
Oh look! Even in Cancun they eat their meals on a towel! 😂
And this seriously looks like a mother cradling her child. I guess that’s appropriate here. 🤣
View attachment 2598813
I think I hear the Pope screaming from here. 😂 Oh Nooooo! What an anus-puckering picture. Oh!

Well sir, she got the
"...be a Madonna in public." down pretty well. 😂
It may take her a while to work on the
"...whore in bed" part of how to keep your man happy, huh?
madand child2.jpg
madand child.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

Oh, I can't stop laughing. And I thought his little staged "sitting on the couch cradeling his head in hands in agony" was the most flesh crawling and cringe inducing picture I'd ever seen with him in it. ___ Not any longer. 😬
Picture it: He sets the camera up at the end of that little kiddie wading pool and those little legs splish...splash...splich back down to the other end where they take that pose. Oh...gaddam'... 😂 That's one of the most unintentionally funny pics I've seen in ages. (wiping away tears of laughter.)
Talk about pouring it on thick. I be DebySue AND her cats are all crying over the scene.

Oh damn, NO.....just NO. Ewwwwww!

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle says there's no clouds in the sky. He truly lives in his own delusional fantasy world in his mind.
20231128_111553.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

SPM418

VIP Member
Good morning everybody and welcome to page 57. I will try to give a recap. Kyle is a jerk, but you probably know that or you would not be here. So, on the last page of Tattle for Kyle, we saw he has a new addiction. Lorcana Cards seems to be his new obsession. He spent a few vlogs boring his audience with him opening cards and venting his frustration at not getting the card that will make him rich. Sorry Kyle, maybe high time for a real job. So, I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that holiday. Our high plains drifter ( Beastie Boys) spent his with Casey and her family. I am sure her step mom asked Kyle to remove that detachable peni from the table ( his camera) . Noticed that Casey's sister drove to North Carolina to warn the family what was coming for the holiday and her husband flew to watch over and protect Casey in case Kyle had a melt down.
Now Casey and Kyle are flying off to Cancun on Iberostar's dime ( according to Kyle) to host them at the Coral Level, or some exclusive level for our little drifter and his girlfriend. Enjoy your day all.

Reactions: 20

KilesCookie

It legitimately seems like Casey is fed up with Kile on this trip. They were getting passive aggressive with each other in the airport, she did NOT want to take part in his coffee review of Einstein Bagels. I think she’s been trying to get him more opportunities and just like the Pallos, she’s realizing she can only control so much but she can’t stop Kile from being himself.

Did anyone else see the single twin in Tom’s office? The room Kile was “uploading a YouTube video” from? He wasn’t allowed to sleep in the same room as Casey at her dad’s. 🤣 Brianne and Kevin were even sent to check in on them at some point because the door was closed. These are late 20 year olds, absolutely embarrassing that they get chaperones. Yeah, Kile. We’re so jealous of your life! 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

starswimmer135

Also I love how he makes it seem like Coral level is like the executive/concierge/club level, when it really just means it’s adults only

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
In once again he does not fully disclose if he paid anything or if the trip was sponsored and paid by the travel agency or iberostar. He also doesn't discuss prices period. Maybe it's just me, but I think if you are a vlogger and you are covering a property or experience/event you should also be disclosing the price points. All these fraking vloggers do not do this. It's point, eat, repeat.
I think this is a big reason why Kyle doesn’t get these opportunities very often. Corporate marketing people aren’t generally stupid. Kyle doesn’t understand that he’s there to market & sell the properties, yet somewhere along the line, he got it twisted & thinks it’s all a gift for being such an awesome guy. That’s why he gives minimum effort to actually selling, & max effort into flexing his dopey, low-rent adventures to a dwindling audience. It’s kind kind of sad actually

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He’s having the most relaxing time of his life? This 37 year old man does not have a job. He relaxes for a living. Give me a break.

View attachment 2596682
I HATE when they have to constantly say whatever they are doing is relaxing. Yes, SHE works and deserves time off to relax but they have, especially HIM, NO clue what it is like to NEED to relax. Having a full time job and maybe a side gig, having kids to take care of, run all over with. Maybe taking care of a parent who is sick. It is a slap in the face of everyone else who deserves to relax in life.

• Heart