Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One part in todays vlog was true. Kylie really did wish Kevin was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've gotten better steaks from the diner down the block from me.

But then, I don't know cruise-ship level food, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At the pumpkin farm she measured 5'4, 5'5. When they stand together he is not much taller than that.
---

He was trash drunk. He even left her at dinner to go run and look at fireworks, which was probably from that wedding.
ADHD all the way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Lil Kylie will become Iberostar's mascot and spokesperson. He can appear in TV ads and marketing material around the resorts wearing his backwards hat and Iberostar staff shirt while doing his dances. Kind of like that goofy Six Flags mascot.

IMG_2765.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kyle says there's no clouds in the sky. He truly lives in his own delusional fantasy world in his mind.
20231128_111553.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So, does anybody, besides me, wish he would drop the camera from one of the balconies? I don't want anyone to get hurt, but his reaction would be priceless. As for tipping, I would vote no, but he should.

• Haha
Any successful vlogger would get one very good vlog vid, maybe two, out of a very short couple of days at a hotel in nearby-to-Florida Cancun. But ohhhhhNOOOOOO...not little bad vlog vidder' Kylie. While trying to make a not very interesting, run of the mill Cancun hotel complex sound like a 5-star French Riviera stay for a couple of weeks, he's evidently going to make a half dozen or more excruciating vids out of this mindnumbing horseshit.

Day 1) "Look at my plastic bracelet. It's coral level. No one else get in here with us special people." (It's a grifted 2/3 day stay. Calm down ret @rd)
Day 2) "Look at my room. Bestestest' room I've ever seen." (It's not even a decent junior suite at the Four Season's. Get out and see the town and make the vid interesting Idiot. You can wander around a bleeping hotel room or golf course in Orlando. You're making a little commercial not a travel vid. Jeeez. Even this little stay is being wasted by you.)
Day3) "Look at Skittle Tits Casey standing in a little pool." (She isn't a plus MiniMan. She isn't Kim Kardashian and Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner would look better in that little rinsing pool. Oh tit...did I say that?😂)
Day4)"Look at me hitting golf balls..." (Looks like the same inept attempt at golf by a midget everyone saw in Florida. You could have used old footage from one of your old Florida vids and no one would have known the difference. Again go out and see the town and the area. One even down to Tulum or out to Chichen Itza would be a treat for your stans. And hearing your comments on the Mayans and / or Aztecs would have been a laugh riot for me.)
Day6) "Watch us walk and eat." (Oh god. After saying you get authentic 'real' tequilla in Mexico, 😂I can't even imagine the stupid that will emerge here. Amazing a drunk like Kyle doesn't know more about liquor. Where the duck do you think most of the tequilla in North America or the world originates? It will be an over the top selling and a disgusting mouth cramming event. YUK!)
Day7) "Watch Tortilla Tits make sad puppy dog faces and say she's so sad to leave. 'Can't we stay forever.' " (Hyper cringe!)

These two want to be the next Tim Trakkers. But damned if they don't make the Trakkers look like Laurence Oliver and Katherine Hepburn in comparison.
God love you folk who can sit through that. I couldn't even begin to hate watch it. I can barely take the snippets posted here.... but they are often hysterically funny.:cool:

I can't fathom that even any local WI travel agency, much less the parent company Iberostar, would think this bottom of the barrel 'travel' :LOL: vlogger would be a positive for them, especially with the baggage he brings with him, and I'm not talking about Casey here. He really doesn't have many stans and those left are NOT the travelers who would benefit Iberostar or any WI travel service. It's strange that they've obviously been sold a bill of good and did NO online research of the little con and fraudster. SAD
---
In the immortal words of Bill Paxton in True Lies, “She’s got an ass like a ten year old boy”

View attachment 2597882
"...and a chest to match it."

laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can normally stomach skipping through his other vlogs but his Iberostar ones are some of the worst. His off the hook manic behavior and incessant gloating and squealing over every minor detail are just too much for me. Bless any of you who are able to sit through any of it.

Loving the recaps though 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hey Dwarfy, why don’t you and C aSey sack up and leave the property? Here’s my lunch at the Restuarante La Habichuela

IMG_0562.jpeg

But I guess in Palloworld this is more luxury

IMG_6775.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, does anybody, besides me, wish he would drop the camera from one of the balconies? I don't want anyone to get hurt, but his reaction would be priceless. As for tipping, I would vote no, but he should.
Oar in the private pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Before we head out to meet friends for lunch, took a second and ran today's Kyle :poop: Pile through ChatGPT, the only way I can even manage to read the transcript, and I can't even hate watch a second of the vid. :cool:😂
It actually made it fun ___ with the parameters I gave ChatGPT:

In the eye-roll-inducing chronicle of Casey and Kyle's little getaway, the two unsuspecting rubes stumbled into a vortex of opulence, armed with selfie sticks and a grandiloquent script for their mundane escapades.
With the radiant sunrise as their backdrop, the duo embarked on a journey to prove that the world needed a documentary on the breathtaking banality of their lives in a hotel. Every step, a heroic stride; every coffee order, a seismic event in the caffeine cosmos.
In a moment of misguided ambition, they took to the golf course, where Kyle, in a feat of unintentional comedy, decided to reject the golf cart and embrace the quaint absurdity of walking. Because, obviously, nothing says 'sophistication' like cardio amidst golf swings.
The grand tour of the lobby unfolded, each gaze into the camera dripping with an earnestness that would make a soap opera blush. "If you enjoy it, give it a thumbs up," Kyle pleaded, as if the fate of the universe hung in the balance of their viewers' digital approval by likeminded online rubes.
In the Pro Shop, a pivotal sartorial decision played out—Casey, the unwitting fashionista, selected a golf shirt destined to be memorialized in the museum of unintentional comedy.
Gourmet delights arrived, and the couple faced this culinary challenge with the resilience of warriors facing certain defeat, conveniently overlooking the real struggle—the scarcity of outlets in their celestial abode.
As the day dwindled, Casey, in a revolutionary act of normalcy, expressed the profound desire to dip her toes into the ocean. Because, even in their fairy-tale fortress, the rubes sought a slice of the plebeian pie.
And so, the saga continued, a cringe-worthy celebration of privilege and leisure. Their gratitude, a spectacle for the ages, extended even to Iberostar, the cosmic entity presumably overwhelmed by the responsibility of catering to their whims. "Thank you, Iberostar," they chimed, as if celestial beings had nothing better to do than curate their earthly indulgences. Of course, they hoped the god Iberostar would grant them another hotel stay somewhere else one day.
In this realm of excess and unintentional hilarity, Casey and Kyle danced on the fine line between leisure and the unintentional idiocy of their 'extraordinary' reality. For those poor souls forced to witness their journey, the promise of more tales of unintentional buffoonery from the hapless duo hung in the air. Until then, may your little pools be as private as your follies and your non adventures as unintentionally amusing as Casey and Kyle's. Here's to the zenith of unwitting lunacy and absurdity!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.