Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another flagrant lie from OR vlogger:

Kyle says he was taught by his folks to show up “early to everything”:
View attachment 2509260
Yet around a year ago, his mom who drove him to the airport called him out (“nothing new”) for cutting it so close (since he arrived nearly at boarding time):
View attachment 2509263
What’s baffling to me is that Kyle has the power to completely edit out every second of video that doesn’t cast himself in the very best light. I get that time b issue, & he’s so disorganized that probably doesn’t record much more than what we actually see on the vlog, but damn man, if you’re gonna create a false narrative about yourself, at least make it somewhat consistent

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s baffling to me is that Kyle has the power to completely edit out every second of video that doesn’t cast himself in the very best light. I get that time b issue, & he’s so disorganized that probably doesn’t record much more than what we actually see on the vlog, but damn man, if you’re gonna create a false narrative about yourself, at least make it somewhat consistent
I think that just goes to show how much social awareness he lacks. I'd say anyone who has conversations with themselves online from two other alter egos has some serious issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve known Peter was Kile for awhile. However it’s hilarious he’s admitting it. So he IS a far-right incel with a drinking and anger issue. Thanks for confirming Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’ve known Peter was Kile for awhile. However it’s hilarious he’s admitting it. So he IS a far-right incel with a drinking and anger issue. Thanks for confirming Kyle.
People can change!

-Shaun, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's funny to me is that he's the opposite of everything he supposedly believes.

Far-right but relies on handouts and charity.
Calls people fat and out of shape when he looks like this:
little-squatch.jpg

Calls others soyboy when he's emasculated, needs women to protect him, incel, scared of malls and leaving Disney.
---
I'm sure he's telling Farlexa right now how much of a big boy he's been, "owning" the hatters all by himself, without her help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
lol...I keep seeing people say that, Did dipshit make fun of her in a video or something? I don't watch anymore, so I am left out of the loop sometimes. Just won't give that loser a view.
However, I did find out that if you take a youtube url and put a hyphen between the t-u in you tube, it will remove the ads. Not sure if everyone knows that but me, but I just found this out. It will say "video unavailable", but then you refresh and it works.
He was boasting about how the Packers beat the Bears and he said The Bears Suck. He says, Casey, say the Bears Suck and she was like I can't say that. She wouldn't even say suck. It's like she is 12 years old and her daddy would scold her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish I still had my magic key and I’d go to DL tomorrow but no Pallo sighting for me. I’d love to see him run into BLAB and just see what the universe makes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.