Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another flagrant lie from OR vlogger:

Kyle says he was taught by his folks to show up “early to everything”:
IMG_6873.jpeg

Yet around a year ago, his mom who drove him to the airport called him out (“nothing new”) for cutting it so close (since he arrived nearly at boarding time):
IMG_6877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He is also a liar and pretends he doesn't have a drinking problem.
Unfortunately, just based on his vlogs, he's a drunk.

When he moved into his new luuuuuggggsssuuuree apartment he had a part on his vlog about getting rid of things he did not need. One was liquid iv which is for hangovers.
---
Unfortunately, just based on his vlogs, he's a drunk.

When he moved into his new luuuuuggggsssuuuree apartment he had a part on his vlog about getting rid of things he did not need. One was liquid iv which is for hangovers.
Oh and why on earth did Swan Reserve ever invite him back for food and wine after the drunken display he did the last time?

Love the Swan Reserve. Not sure what they are thinking. At least this time he was not drunk off his ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I guess so. I don't understand how people eat like that.

View attachment 2508452
I notice this with YouTubers who are of a certain demographic. I also notice holding the fork way up toward the tines. Did no one teach these people how to eat properly?
---
I didn't realize a home was out of date. You're not modern, losers have been around forever! You should know that being a history guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and why on earth did Swan Reserve ever invite him back for food and wine after the drunken display he did the last time?

Love the Swan Reserve. Not sure what they are thinking. At least this time he was not drunk off his ass.
I doubt they even watch the vlogs after.
---
I didn't realize a home was out of date. You're not modern, losers have been around forever! You should know that being a history guy.
He's a "modern type of guy" who hates 'out of date' things who drives a 14 year old clunker Barbie car.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alexa is on her way to Disneyland. You don’t think she would go w/o Kylie, do you??

Reactions: 4
She won't even say the word "sucks."
lol...I keep seeing people say that, Did dipshit make fun of her in a video or something? I don't watch anymore, so I am left out of the loop sometimes. Just won't give that loser a view.
However, I did find out that if you take a youtube url and put a hyphen between the t-u in you tube, it will remove the ads. Not sure if everyone knows that but me, but I just found this out. It will say "video unavailable", but then you refresh and it works.

Reactions: 6
So, if I am not mistaken, the Swan and Dolphin are owned by Marriot and not by Disney. Although they are on Disney Property. So, he was "invited " to an Marriot event not a Disney event.

Reactions: 13
So, if I am not mistaken, the Swan and Dolphin are owned by Marriot and not by Disney. Although they are on Disney Property. So, he was "invited " to an Marriot event not a Disney event.
Yeah Marriott not Disney - he has a problem with this.
---

---
And he called the rewards program Bon Voyage. DUMBASS it’s BonVoy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tattle's angel has had another holy vision, a word of knowledge and brings more blessings to us. 🙏
🙏💄💋👄💍🙏
We miss you Susan. Bless us with MORE...and soon. Amen!
as.jpg
And remember:
diedfornothing.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So is it just me or does it appear that Kyle and Taylor have 1000% more chemistry than Kylie and Casey?

And the event isn’t new.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is it just me or does it appear that Kyle and Taylor have 1000% more chemistry than Kylie and Casey?
Funny you should ask.
Someone just started a survey over at Tiny twit's X page. 😂
First response was a ripper! I couldn't stop laughing.

omg.jpg
:unsure: :oops: 🤭
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.