Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tiana like 23 years old at magic kingdom but at the new restaurant in Disneyland she’s like 48?
---
We may all be sinners, but we haven’t done anything that bad.
My thought process is that BLAB would do something to finally get a ban.

Reactions: 2
Hmm… something tells me Alexa is paying kylie’s way on this trip. He rarely wants to go to Trader Sam’s.
When Alexa pays he always prioritizes what she wants to do.

Reactions: 11
Hmm… something tells me Alexa is paying kylie’s way on this trip. He rarely wants to go to Trader Sam’s pll
When Alexa pays he always prioritizes what she wants to do.
The tell is going to be how much he talks about what things cost.

Reactions: 9
I mean…
I really hate stereotyping, I really really do but the gay jokes just write themselves at this point. He has absolutely no self-awareness at all whatsoever. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last 3 days should have been entitled :
🦘THE BLUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER. 🦘 SAD! 😂
That 'Taylor Clickbait Bonanza Visit' was, as I predicted,
a total nothingburger. It didn't take Nostrodamus to
make that prediction Only the dumbass crazies cared
and the rest yawned.
You tit all over Casey to fête Taylor around to leech
off her vist and got nada, nothing for it. Proud of
yourself? You're lucky she has no self respect, no
dignity, and is so desperate she puts up with your
drunken, idiotic, selfish behaviors or she'd dump
your sorry ass in a heartbeat after these past few
days.
You've grown so much. :ROFLMAO:
I Got Invited To Disney's Newest Food Event:
The Food And Wine Festival!

It's the 'Food & Wine Classic' you fu*king idiot.
Try to get one thing correct. Gawwd'.
And everyone 'got invited' ___for a price. :ROFLMAO:
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
18K views 1 day ago
I would say that is "JoJo Numbers"
but that is actually worse than
JoJo Numbers. SAD

200w (83).gif

(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.7K

• Haha
What’s baffling to me is that Kyle has the power to completely edit out every second of video that doesn’t cast himself in the very best light. I get that time b issue, & he’s so disorganized that probably doesn’t record much more than what we actually see on the vlog, but damn man, if you’re gonna create a false narrative about yourself, at least make it somewhat consistent
More video=more ads.
---
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 10.56.19 AM.png

I hope "Squad Six" doesn't need to know the English language.
---
he said The Bears Suck.
You could cut the leg off their "worst" player and he'd still beat Kyle in a one on one game. Of anything. While the leg is bleeding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they’re begging for downvotes in todays thumbnail. As you wish, Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The last 3 days should have been entitled :
🦘THE BLUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER. 🦘 SAD! 😂
That 'Taylor Clickbait Bonanza Visit' was, as I predicted,
a total nothingburger. It didn't take Nostrodamus to
make that prediction Only the dumbass crazies cared
and the rest yawned.
You tit all over Casey to fête Taylor around to leech
off her vist and got nada, nothing for it. Proud of
yourself? You're lucky she has no self respect, no
dignity, and is so desperate she puts up with your
drunken, idiotic, selfish behaviors or she'd dump
your sorry ass in a heartbeat after these past few
days.
You've grown so much. :ROFLMAO:
I Got Invited To Disney's Newest Food Event:
The Food And Wine Festival!

It's the 'Food & Wine Classic' you fu*king idiot.
Try to get one thing correct. Gawwd'.
And everyone 'got invited' ___for a price. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2510072
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
18K views 1 day ago
I would say that is "JoJo Numbers"
but that is actually worse than
JoJo Numbers. SAD

View attachment 2510071
(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.7K
Tough luck, squirt.

003190.png

• Haha
How about the parents? He did say they were all going.
"Family trip to Disneyland."
"...our trip to Disneyland as a family."
"...big trip with family to Disneyland. "

What the duck happened to that? Any mention of CreeperclownJerDADx3 or Banker and Scold MOMMA-P?
___ Is this tit show and wholly unnecessary visit going to be only a Sister-Wife / Brother-Husband-Child trip with just the two of them?
what-the.gif

Gaddam.... and back to Disneyland with Freaky Farlexa? Why? Some 'quality' Bro-Sissy time? 🤭
And right back to Disneyland....that crosscountry flight in coach? Oh hell no! 😂
This is just silly boardering on tragicomedy.

Well, at least he will be with a woman with whom he has some chemistry 😂 and in whom he shows a lot of romantic interest. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Another flagrant lie from OR vlogger:

Kyle says he was taught by his folks to show up “early to everything”:
Wasn’t oar dynamic duo late for breakfast at Amare last week?

This moron and his mousy friend-girl couldn’t make it to BREAKFAST before 11:00 am.

• Haha
Wanna' guess how Grifty the Dwarf got an "all of a sudden" :oops: boost in Patreon subs? 😂
Well let's review:
"I love free stuff."
"It's free Casey. Take all you want."
"I'm taking this. It's free."
"...free is best."

So now this:
[How free membership at Patreon works
  • Updated 1 day ago
We are currently rolling out Free Membership in stages through November.

Patreon is now a space for you to connect directly with your full community, whether they pay or not. Welcoming fans for free fosters organic community growth, gives guaranteed reach to more of your fans, and helps you retain members who stay connected as free members rather than canceling.

Fans can seamlessly join for free without needing to create or remember yet another password.]

Looks like the Pallo Clown Posse and his taintlickers like Hulkster/Diva/Pooney/and any sock puppet he can create were busy loading up his page FOR FREE! Weeeeee!:ROFLMAO:
Perfect set up for a weasley little fraud, liar and scammer like Grifty.
freestuf.gif
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He says he used to eat the waffle like a carnivore? It's fruit on top of a waffle. Is this more Kyle English?

1697297317573.png

• Haha
He says he used to eat the waffle like a carnivore? It's fruit on top of a waffle. Is this more Kyle English?

View attachment 2510128
I think, at this point, we can state with certainty that the dumbass, imbecilic and infantile fool had no idea what CARNIVORE means.

Obviously, he thinks it means just cramming your piehole as full as possible like a gluttonous pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finishing up the “Taylor Guest Star” episodes of The Real Tater of Celebration. He has waaaaaaaay more chemistry with Taylor than Casey. It really exposes how much he is using Casey for discounts and freebies. I hope Casey watches these vlogs and starts to piece together the way he acts with her vs. Taylor. Night and day different. Casey deserves a straight man that genuinely loves her, not a closeted man who grifts and uses her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just finishing up the “Taylor Guest Star” episodes of The Real Tater of Celebration. He has waaaaaaaay more chemistry with Taylor than Casey. It really exposes how much he is using Casey for discounts and freebies. I hope Casey watches these vlogs and starts to piece together the way he acts with her vs. Taylor. Night and day different. Casey deserves a straight man that genuinely loves her, not a closeted man who grifts and uses her.
I doubt that Casey will figure it out if she hasn't already noticed how much more chemistry he has with Lora or anyone other than her, or hasn't wondered why she has to pay for everything when her "star" claims to earn $40k per month, or why he treats her like a "bro" rather than a significant other...

Either she's the most dense woman in existence, or she likes being treated like a doormat.

• Haha
Oh man! Starting out as a rough day for Oar' Lil' Midget over at his X page. SAD :ROFLMAO:

oar.jpg
scared2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.