Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle got to see Nick's nipple todayView attachment 2510308
---
I have no doubt he's seen a lot more of Nick than just his nipple. 😂

Nick, however, seems to have put Kylie in the rear view mirror...........so to speak.
NKK1.jpg
NKK.jpg

....when Nick was seen by Casey, who smiled and waved, leaving with a dude who looked
like the big ol' Brawny paper towel guy compared to tissue-on-the-floor midget Kyle. 😂
nickman.jpg
nickman1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another sugar daddy?
Note that in every photo op with these dumbass dullard morons who've drunk the Koolaid and bought into his fraudulent Dog&Pony tit show, he always, always apes his Lord & Savior:
Big fake ass smile and little short thumb vulgarians' "thumbs up."
MAGA Monkey see. MAGA Monkey do.
thumbsupmaga.jpg
thumbsupfake.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how Kylie has time to repost every single photo a stan takes with him. Because it strokes his ego, makes him feel like a big shot celebrity, and he thinks he's "owning" the hatters.

But no time for birthday shoutouts anymore, because Kyle gets nothing from that.
---
This is how the little twit views himself 🤣

003194.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We already know that Peter is Kyle, but just wanted to point out another dead giveaway that it's him.

Kyle NEVER capitalizes his own name 🤭

003201.png

003199.png

003200.png

And neither does "Peter"

003204.png

003203.png

003202.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
He should have worn his makeup. ___ And the 'complete tit' didn't splatter far from that creepy clown.

View attachment 2510258View attachment 2510259View attachment 2510262View attachment 2510265View attachment 2510274
View attachment 2510281 View attachment 2510282 View attachment 2510292 View attachment 2510291
---
My god, that gruesome gaggle of Pallos obviously have no plans other than little Disney trips to try to boost their loser and mentally handicapped man-baby and keep him from being homeless. They've resolved to finishing their lives just being his bail bondsmen and he their full time charity case.

The parents, obviously middle/lower middle class people, are content to stay on the Disney hampster cage wheel and are as lackluster, as void of the desire to travel and see new places as their charity case ret{{clang}}rded loser kid is. That's sad.

And the weirdo sister, who I have to remind myself, is older than MiniMan. In her 30's she's evidently accepting spinster hood and content to sleep with her brother on little cruises or at the little family vaca rental on visits to Disney World. That's even more tragic, a life wasting away in service to a parasitic brother whose only goals in life are long past his ability to achieve them, and now simply leeches everything and anything he can to get by and maintain some appearance for the fools online who haven't chucked his tit show by now.
They are waiting for his channel to take off, so he can support them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's funny to me is that he's the opposite of everything he supposedly believes.

Far-right but relies on handouts and charity.
Calls people fat and out of shape when he looks like this:
View attachment 2510009
Calls others soyboy when he's emasculated, needs women to protect him, incel, scared of malls and leaving Disney.
---
I'm sure he's telling Farlexa right now how much of a big boy he's been, "owning" the hatters all by himself, without her help.
Likes girls to be low maintenance while he’s the highest maintenance, most needy neurotic guy ever.

• Angry
That pimple/bruise on Taylor's forehead was incredibly distracting on today's video..eek.
yeah... She said in yesterday's video that she told her mom she was nervous about being on Kyle's 4K camera. "I told my mom I was nervous because they're gonna see everything"
I feel bad for her! And mainly Casey, who is gonna have to be "4K Ready" for the rest of her life...

Reactions: 9
Note that in every photo op with these dumbass dullard morons who've drunk the Koolaid and bought into his fraudulent Dog&Pony tit show, he always, always apes his Lord & Savior:
Big fake ass smile and little short thumb vulgarians' "thumbs up."
MAGA Monkey see. MAGA Monkey do.
View attachment 2510374 View attachment 2510379
You know who else does that thumbs up tit? The disney executive who oversees social media and invitations to park events. Maybe he’ll be flattered and reinstate Kyle on the guest list. But probably not 🥴👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.