Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Guys, we have a BIG update today! Kyle’s finally made a vlog that’s performed worse than JoJo’s World!

At 22 hours, Jojos video from yesterday had 21K views. At 22 hours, Kyle’s stinky dump from yesterday now has 16K views.

I predict a walk in the woods vlog / mental health vlog later this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Good lord, I’m just speechless with that vlog… I only have this:
IMG_5637.png

Kyle Pallo #51: Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The Bargaining Stage of Grief:

"I guess there's no other place I'd rather have my phone scratched than at Walt Disney World. It makes it like a little bit better. But not really."
002901.png

kyle-pallo-stages-of-grief.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Frankenweenie

Another missed by Kyle.

He is going to meet that one friend that has been traveling around the world, that he think will save his channel, and he didnt put on his pantydropper Iberostar shirt to one up her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

starri

VIP Member
Before anyone says that the whole Belieber thing is another indication that Kyle is gay, I'll only say that on this National Coming Out Day, most queer men don't have such shitty taste in music.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Frankenweenie

Kyle is killing it.

He had 189k subscriber but with the boost from the Canadian morning show appearence and the Australian girl comeback, he have 189k.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Then when he tries it and likes it, despite never trying it before, he says that his "taste buds must be changing." 🤣

I guess he's a blue cheese kind of guy now. Maybe soon he'll like swish cheese.
Kyle Pallo #51- I’m a blue cheese, ramen, sushi, Old fashioned, free-loading kind of guy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Before anyone says that the whole Belieber thing is another indication that Kyle is gay, I'll only say that on this National Coming Out Day, most queer men don't have such shitty taste in music.
I know many think he's closeted, and he may be... but I think his bizarre behavior, especially with and around other men could be because of his stunted maturity, inferiority complex, lack of social skills, feeling more "safe" around women, never really having male friends, etc.

With the Belieber thing, it appears more like a fixation with WANTING to be Justin Bieber. Just like he wants to be Gaston, James Bond, The Bachelor, etc. Especially when he's tweeting at girls saying "would you reply if I was Justin Bieber?" and "I wish I was Justin Bieber so I could post pictures all day and get 750k retweets."

He's a 30 year old man-child who is still role playing heroes and successful stars, desperately wanting to be them. All while he's still tooling around in a 14 year old clunker of a car and living in a partially furnished family-subsidized rental unit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I can't anymore. Who talks to their boyfriend like this? For decorating their lug-jur-eee apartment like a tween? 🥴 Casey is "so proud" she sounds like she's going to cry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
With the number of instances, 'close calls,' he's overlooked and left in those poorly edited and deadly dull vids, I can only imagine the numbers of incidents he's left out. His annoying sashays through the parks, screaming in the ears of other park goers on a child's ride, filming in restaurants / airports / hotels..... and often ignoring the rules against doing it. Eventually, and inevitably, it will catch up with him. Three of the incidents he failed to edit stand out:
The guy at the airport who asked what the hell he was doing. "Just filming. Iiiiiii't's OK." (and he scurried away)
The big guy at the Packers game when he went home to grift some more support. He looked over, the guy flipped him a big ol' bird.... and Kylie scurried away again.
He and the Doormat skipping along at dusk in the park, a fellow shouts something 'at' them. Casey smiles looks over expecting an adoring fan only to be met by the sight of a guy grabbing his crotch and flipping them off.

He has every right to be fearful after the way he's behaved and especially using his very obvious sock puppets on 'X' to threaten to beat up / whip the asses / kick your ass....etc. to many critics over there.
Many of those people visit those parks regularly and he may get that chance much, much sooner than he thinks and without warning. It will eventually happen and a cracked iPhone screen will be the least of his worries. Especially egregious is when he films, without asking, families and the children with them in the parks, at pools...etc. He's going to go too far and he'll get the opportunity very quickly to 'kick the ass' of some enraged dad or mom. I doubt it will go well for him.
One other incident that stood out:

When he was walking toward the entrance of Animal Kingdom by himself and two men started shouting something at him. He looked visibly nervous and said "lately everyone is making fun of me for vlogging" and then quickly picked up his pace and scurried away.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
true but I feel like telling her he "owned the hatters" would be something he'd do.

Casey is a fool too. All she has to do is go back and watch one of his cruise videos with Lora to know that they are more than "just friends". The stupid thing is he's the one that does the editing but leaves all that stuff in it as if it's like a virtual notch on the bedpost.
Oh, I'm sure he tells her that he "owns" the hatters. But I don't think he goes into details about the posts he's making under his Peter sock puppet, or even tells her that he has one.

I get the feeling that Casey avoids reading the YT comments/Twitter/etc. Casey comes off as very naive and childlike to me (i.e. the way she describes everything as "magical" or how she says she fully supports Kyle going on cruises with Lora and sleeping in the same bed because they are "good friends.")

She seems to have very low self esteem and is terrified of reading stuff about herself. She NEVER interacts with anyone and she deleted her Twitter. She never responds to YouTube comments and doesn't reply to any Instagram comments (but I suspect that Kyle runs the "caseyscastle" account). I just can't see him going into detail about the posts he's making to "own" the hatters. And if he is, that's even more pathetic, as she'd be reading the truth about what everyone says about Kyle and how he treats her. And she'd also be fully aware of his true toxic/abusive/narcissist side, which I still think he keeps partially reserved from her (and only sees glimpses of) that she's still foolishly oblivious to.

Last edited:
  • Haha