Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that Casey will figure it out if she hasn't already noticed how much more chemistry he has with Lora or anyone other than her, or hasn't wondered why she has to pay for everything when her "star" claims to earn $40k per month, or why he treats her like a "bro" rather than a significant other...

Either she's the most dense woman in existence, or she likes being treated like a doormat.
Liliputian Pallo and Casey Doormat are both needy and unstable people. That's a sure prescription for abuse and eventual disaster. He needs her now for his online viewership and her income and discounts. I have no doubt he truly sees her as not pretty enough or worthy of being with him and he'd ditch her in a second if he were financially independent, more emotionally stable, and had someone he saw as 'more worthy' come along.

And she clings to him like lint on a cheap polyester suit. It's tragic, sad and yet easy to understand. She's convinced herself to accept his bullshit as, perhaps, just little eccentricities. There is no fool greater than a young person in "luv" and though in her mid/late 20's, she is in many ways as infantile and emotionally impaired as he is. She sees now what she wants to see and until that fever breaks, she's going nowhere ___ in more ways than one.😂
_____________KYLE:_______________________________CASEY: _________
babyk.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"Family trip to Disneyland."
"...our trip to Disneyland as a family."
"...big trip with family to Disneyland. "

What the duck happened to that? Any mention of CreeperclownJerDADx3 or Banker and Scold MOMMA-P?
___ Is this tit show and wholly unnecessary visit going to be only a Sister-Wife / Brother-Husband-Child trip with just the two of them? View attachment 2510078
Gaddam.... and back to Disneyland with Freaky Farlexa? Why? Some 'quality' Bro-Sissy time? 🤭
And right back to Disneyland....that crosscountry flight in coach? Oh hell no! 😂
This is just silly boardering on tragicomedy.

Well, at least he will be with a woman with whom he has some chemistry 😂 and in whom he shows a lot of romantic interest. :ROFLMAO:
I assume it legitimately was a family trip. Then the reality of paying kylieMs rent and utilities forced changes in that plan.

Reactions: 9
ok... so even in this thumbnail it looks like he might have his hand around Taylor's waist or on her back, instead of that casual, stupid "bro headlock" that does with Casey.
I just noticed that too. It looks like it's around her waist or back. He never does that with Casey, his arm/hand will either be around her neck or clutching her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume it legitimately was a family trip. Then the reality of paying kylieMs rent and utilities forced changes in that plan.
It's remarkable how much and often he's leeched off his family this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they've cashed in bonds, insurance policies and sold aluminum cans, at this point, just to keep his loser and wholesale failed ass from being homeless.

He's been relentless in including them in his grift and, like any parasite to it's host, has been a tireless blood and soul sucking leech.

There is a limit to any parent's obligations to one child, and Pallo is the Event Horizon, The Black Hole of Needy. It's long past time for them to say NO...ENOUGH.
I constantly remind myself he's at 30 years of age, a dwarfish, emotionally and intellectually shriveled panhandler and grifter, a total failure as a man and a son. I know I ridicule him, but it's tragic.

It's harsh, but there comes a time to admit you can't save someone when he is his own worst enemy. You offer him help and an ultimatum to get his act together. Even if it's your child, you do all you can and then you have to say, "I can either let go or I can drown with him."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's remarkable how much and often he's leeched off his family this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they've cashed in bonds, insurance policies and sold aluminum cans, at this point, just to keep his loser and wholesale failed ass from being homeless.
Hey, if the success of our our channel means that Dad^3 has to sell his plasma so that Kyle can keep making rent at More Luxury Manor, so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_4767.jpeg

If he sits there long enough, people might give him change assuming he’s a panhandler. He looks like he didn’t shower and wearing pajamas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Kyle is the Disney expert.

This moronic Dwarf is wrong about every single Disney Park decision that needs to be made.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 12.21.22 PM.jpeg

Kyle Pallo #51 - Kylie is an incompetent Dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a shame that his parents need to delay their retirement so that their baby boy isn't sleeping on a bench on International Drive.
They’d work in a Saulkville outhouse if it would keep the little idiot out of their spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2510203

If he sits there long enough, people might give him change assuming he’s a panhandler. He looks like he didn’t shower and wearing pajamas.
How do your say horrifically repetitive, nonsensical and god awful cringe worthy without saying horrifically repetitive, nonsensical and god awful cringe worthy.
That gruesome bunch at a theme park. Well, we've never seen that before, huh? :eek:
Well, Grifty should be happy because he knows he won't have to pay a cent and the others will pick up all the tabs while we wander around endlessly, cram oar' mouths full on camera, film concrete, eat, film grass, eat, film some kiddie ride.......WOOOOOOOOOO', eat....Well, you see the pattern.

Just one pic of what promises to be a nightmarish journey that puts anything in the Haunted Mansion to shame.
AND THIS IS BEFORE IT GETS UGLY! 😂

pallofamil.jpg
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
How do your say horrifically repetitive, nonsensical and god awful cringe worthy without saying horrifically repetitive, nonsensical and god awful cringe worthy.
That gruesome bunch at a theme park. Well, we've never seen that before, huh? :eek:
Well, Grifty should be happy because he knows he won't have to pay a cent and the others will pick up all the tabs while we wander around endlessly, cram oar' mouths full on camera, film concrete, eat, film grass, eat, film some kiddie ride.......WOOOOOOOOOO', eat....Well, you see the pattern.

Just one pic of what promises to be a nightmarish journey that puts anything in the Haunted Mansion to shame.
AND THIS IS BEFORE IT GETS UGLY! 😂

View attachment 2510226 View attachment 2510228
I just don’t get how these 4 ADULTS don’t get tired of going to Disney World and Disneyland. The thing is they don’t even go for like food and wine or maybe go just once a year they go multiple times a year and they go on rides like if they have small kids. It’s so weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wanna' guess how Grifty the Dwarf got an "all of a sudden" :oops: boost in Patreon subs? 😂
Well let's review:
"I love free stuff."
"It's free Casey. Take all you want."
"I'm taking this. It's free."
"...free is best."

So now this:
[How free membership at Patreon works
  • Updated 1 day ago
We are currently rolling out Free Membership in stages through November.

Patreon is now a space for you to connect directly with your full community, whether they pay or not. Welcoming fans for free fosters organic community growth, gives guaranteed reach to more of your fans, and helps you retain members who stay connected as free members rather than canceling.

Fans can seamlessly join for free without needing to create or remember yet another password.]

Looks like the Pallo Clown Posse and his taintlickers like Hulkster/Diva/Pooney/and any sock puppet he can create were busy loading up his page FOR FREE! Weeeeee!:ROFLMAO:
Perfect set up for a weasley little fraud, liar and scammer like Grifty.
View attachment 2510125 😂
Yet another way to market to people. One of the cruise YouTubers I used to watch complained once that YouTube channel memberships don't allow them to see the member's email to "interact with them" (i.e. marketing emails and sell their address).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
DADx3 looks like complete tit
He should have worn his makeup. ___ And the 'complete tit' didn't splatter far from that creepy clown.

clo1.jpg
clo.jpg
a1z.jpg
pc3.jpg
cloww1.jpg

jerr.jpg
teethj.jpg
abba.jpg
time2.jpg

---
My god, that gruesome gaggle of Pallos obviously have no plans other than little Disney trips to try to boost their loser and mentally handicapped man-baby and keep him from being homeless. They've resolved to finishing their lives just being his bail bondsmen and he their full time charity case.

The parents, obviously middle/lower middle class people, are content to stay on the Disney hampster cage wheel and are as lackluster, as void of the desire to travel and see new places as their charity case ret{{clang}}rded loser kid is. That's sad.

And the weirdo sister, who I have to remind myself, is older than MiniMan. In her 30's she's evidently accepting spinster hood and content to sleep with her brother on little cruises or at the little family vaca rental on visits to Disney World. That's even more tragic, a life wasting away in service to a parasitic brother whose only goals in life are long past his ability to achieve them, and now simply leeches everything and anything he can to get by and maintain some appearance for the fools online who haven't chucked his tit show by now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Kyle got to see Nick's nipple today
20231014_132522.jpg

---
Of course he films on Tron again in violation of the rules.
20231014_133313.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching the Taylor videos now but it’s funny he’s paying for her stuff but won’t for his own girlfriend 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.