Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then when he tries it and likes it, despite never trying it before, he says that his "taste buds must be changing." 🤣

I guess he's a blue cheese kind of guy now. Maybe soon he'll like swish cheese.
It’s like when my kids were 5, they’d look at, or smell bleu cheese and say they don’t like it. When they turned 10, though, and started trying things other than chicken fingers and pb & j sandwiches, they discovered they liked other things.

We need to give the Dwarf a big round of applause because I think he just turned 10.

What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Lil Tito’s say the other day that he spent an hour cleaning his camera lens? There’s a visible dark spot that’s back already in today’s video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like when my kids were 5, they’d look at, or smell bleu cheese and say they don’t like it. When they turned 10, though, and started trying things other than chicken fingers and pb & j sandwiches, they discovered they liked other things.

We need to give the Dwarf a big round of applause because I think he just turned 10.

What a dumbass.
He's grown so much as a person!

003176.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks whose back after the 3 day hiatus.

003181.png

What an absolute loser 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Then when he tries it and likes it, despite never trying it before, he says that his "taste buds must be changing." 🤣

I guess he's a blue cheese kind of guy now. Maybe soon he'll like swish cheese.
Kyle Pallo #51- I’m a blue cheese, ramen, sushi, Old fashioned, free-loading kind of guy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lmaoooo OMG how sad! Taylor’s gone so Peter Kyle is back. 😂😂😂😂
Taylor kept him busy all day. Casey has to work.

So back to the daily Tito's binges and "owning the hatters" because he's bored and all alone in the lugjureee apartment all day waiting for Doormat to get off work. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmaoooo OMG how sad! Taylor’s gone so Peter Kyle is back. 😂😂😂😂

And not just poutrage screen beret, grrrrrrrrrrrrr, PedoPeter-Kyle making a return!
We also have {{{{{ drumroll! }}}}} ___
The pathetic little mdiget is laughing at himself and congratulating himself with 2 sock puppets.
200w (41).gif

He's actually having his first 3-way _____ and it's with himself!
moose44.jpg
MOOSETURD.jpg
L O S E R !
ap.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or did Kylie and Taylor share every dish? Why did he always have to come back with the food?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And not just poutrage screen beret, grrrrrrrrrrrrr, PedoPeter-Kyle making a return!
We also have {{{{{ drumroll! }}}}} ___
The pathetic little mdiget is laughing at himself and congratulating himself with 2 sock puppets. View attachment 2509174
He's actually having his first 3-way _____ and it's with himself!
View attachment 2509172View attachment 2509175 L O S E R ! View attachment 2509182
1697239646475.png

It's just a coincident that all three of them are back the day after Taylor left!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.