Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! 😂 Kyle's biggest fan has already made it over to his X page I see.

My god, these people remind me of that bunch of so called "Log Cabin Republicans," gay men who support the GOP, Trump and all the horrific dysfunction and dangerous societal impulses that come with that MAGA bullshit and that group.
I remember the actor John Leguizamo saying that "...women, Latinos, blacks and the gay community for Trump and the Republicans are like chickens being for Colonel Sanders." And he was right.

Pallo's homophobia is well documented and he thinly hides it because that disgusting and insulting shower-show thirstbaiting for the old queens who couldn't get enough of him, was, at one time, one of his most lucrative money sources. No longer, I would imagine. He's aging, unattractive and with the fading looks, the widening truncated little bod, the drooping eye, the thinning hair only a niche or fetish gay audience could find, I suppose, that attractive.
___ Perhaps that fellow fits into that niche. And if that's his fantasy, well, he's welcome to it. YUK. 🤮
boris.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah... She said in yesterday's video that she told her mom she was nervous about being on Kyle's 4K camera. "I told my mom I was nervous because they're gonna see everything"
I feel bad for her! And mainly Casey, who is gonna have to be "4K Ready" for the rest of her life...
I bet he doesn't even know what the 4K refers to.

Reactions: 3
Maybe try telling Shaun that.
Shaun has a "whataboutism" for everything.

"Maybe Kyle doesn't smell because he's one of those rare people who can sweat and not take showers and still smell good."
"Those tweets were several years ago, people can change."

Etc.

Reactions: 6
Shaun has a "whataboutism" for everything.

"Maybe Kyle doesn't smell because he's one of those rare people who can sweat and not take showers and still smell good."
"Those tweets were several years ago, people can change."

Etc.
Spot on. That silly fantasy and basement dwelling cretin isn't worth a second of time. He's just a circular logic, excuse making sycophant who only gets attention from the disgusting racist and homophobic Pallo through Grifty the Midget''s ~grrrrrrr!~ oh so tough sock puppet PeterPeePee'. 😂

Total waste of time and oxygen and worthy of a dismissive laugh at most.
---
debsuesm.jpg
eduardo-sterblitch-eduardo.gif

OK... I embellished it just a little...un peu! 😂 But you just know that's what that little freakazoid minx DebySue was really thinking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey- a guy who “treats you like a princess” does not leave up comments insinuating that he has a “side chick”, or let them go by without sone kind of defense.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.