Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @GreyStroke for the thread title, very fitting profile image as well!

I adjusted it slightly in case the original goes against the guidelines. It's 100% factual though, there are hundreds of videos online to back it up.

Who wants to recap the last three days since the last thread was created lol?

Reactions: 7
Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Ky Poo or Poo.
Fun new stat for Stat-cation Saturday!

As of this moment, the Breakfast TV Video has 30 likes and 44 dislikes - ratioed but interestingly it seems like there are thousands of more viewers that consistently dislike Kyle's obnoxious videos... 🤔

"Dislike counts aren't accurate though, it means nothing that Kyle's video gets multiple thousands of more dislikes than more popular vloggers like Adam The Woo, PagingMrMorrow, POSDev and Ordinary Adventures". Isn't that correct, Shawn Dragonsouled? 🤣

Keep defending your idol who has no problems with joking about domestic abuse, monetizing natural tragedies and getting hammered every vlog.

Reactions: 9
Barely taller than a bedroom window and only slightly taller than a PS5 box.
1 (500) 2-kylie is such a loser.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure he's going to bring up the news segment incessantly in the vlogs too. Not only does he think it's going to send him rocketing toward 1 million subscribers, but it's also a huge 'flex' for him, especially the fact that they called him a "BIG YouTuber." Squatch boy probably soiled himself when he saw that. He doesn't want to put in the time and effort to succeed. That's why he's so fixated on the "algorithm," like many of these other lazy Disney vloggers, he's hoping to go viral without putting in any of the work.
Looks like it's gotten about 2K views in more than a day and a half.
And a video normally becomes viral when it gets five million or more views in a week or less.

It's all actually a very humiliating experience for MiniMan and he's too stupid to see it. They removed their 'X' tweet and only a matter of time before the YouTube vid is taken down. Each time he mentions it himself or with his silly sock puppet, he draws attention to the fact it was removed on 'X' and people want to know why.
And even up on YouTube, the responses are vicious, devastating, for him as responders unload the truth on that page.
That show is stupid if they don't take it down. It's not a good look for them if they'd just glance at the responses. o_O
And at the rate of views, it will go viral in about 8 years.
lol-laugh.gif

mav.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t mind the extended other thread but what happened that we got to page 57? I don’t know all the etiquette here so far. Great title btw

Reactions: 8
Kyle's new sock puppet isn't doing so well for himself defending mini man in the comments of the Canadian TV video.

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 12.09.25 PM.png

---
Oh look more complaints even in the title today…
He's already changed it since he was called out on Twitter for copying one of JoJo's clickbait titles.

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 10.09.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 12.10.03 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
50 Pieces of Art that WE have poured OAR blood sweat and tears into. Well done hatters!

Kyle is still an a abysmal failure who is running out of sock accounts and mini Titos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well since I was shadow banned again I’ll share what I posted yesterday. Albeit in character so don’t judge me. Idgaf if Peter/Kyle sees this since he does the same thing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The poor baby. Today just wasn't his day. 😭 So tragic. So unfortunate.

I'm working and can't watch right now, but what was the big tragedy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a whiner! “Hope I get a re-ride because I filmed the ride and the song didn’t play.” duck you, Karen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Scratched his new iPhone right on the camera on the screen.
Kyle never displayed any concern or empathy for all the people who lost their homes and lives in the hurricane, instead he celebrated by jumping in puddles and taking the last meal kit from stranded evacuees. But lord forbid, if some little minor inconvenience happens to him, like a scratch on his furniture or phone, he has to cry out to the world and whine non-stop about how "unfortunate" and "tragic" it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Kyle says he hasn’t been on the news in a while. We know. It has been a little over a decade since he hooked up with that junior high school girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well since I was shadow banned again I’ll share what I posted yesterday. Albeit in character so don’t judge me. Idgaf if Peter/Kyle sees this since he does the same thing.
Damn dude, concernedcitizen has posted some truly excellent constructive input in the recent past. Well done.

Reactions: 8
Tough days at the 'X' - Twitter page for the TinyTwat. SAD :ROFLMAO:
app2.jpg
app1.jpg

shockfacek.gif
aapo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.