Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like he's going to stick with this about as long as he did youTube shorts. By somewhere cool he probably means Rainforest Cafe.

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 6.22.25 PM.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Kyle loves cruising for these two simple reasons:

1. He can be lazy (always someone to serve him, food is a few steps away, etc.)
2. He thinks it's a big flex because he's always viewed cruises as the pinnacle of luxury back in Saukville and sees it as a "rich people thing."

But it's mostly a flex for him.

That's why he never leaves the ship. It's also why he always orders the shrimp cocktail on cruises because he thinks it's what "rich people eat" and makes him look fancy and sophisticated.
There is 100% truth in all of what you said.

Reactions: 7
Hey Squirt! Apology not accepted. SAD
8 hrs in and already ratio'd out your fat ass. (sadface)
Just want to apologize. Let’s Talk The Future
Of The Channel: NEW iPhone And Casey’s Big Day

The 'channel' has no future and Casey's 'Big Day'
was you blaming HER for YOUR failures.
And you're white trash scum for doing that.
Oh, saying you're not blaming her after blaming
her doesn't cut it, Junior. Do better!
Man up and take responsibility for your
own failings. You're a loser and a failure and
she didn't make you one. YOU did that all on
your own.
*Oh... and give the damned iPhone a rest. '
It's making you look like a fool. It's not a flex.
You're welcome.

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Kyle :poop: Pile

(y)1.4K _____ (n)1.9K

ratio'd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oar guy is thinking way too much:

"Thinking about a haircut"
"Thinking about Antarctica"
"Thinking about dinner"

I'm waiting for him to say he's thinking about getting a real job

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle is doing some more thinking tonight.

THINK HARD, SQUIRT! USE THOSE BRAIN CELLS! 🧠
002569.png

( ... )
002568.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"Thinking about dinner"

By now he's probably drunk tweeting...or X-ing? ___ whatever! :ROFLMAO:

tweet-tweet-twitter.gif
Maybe alone in that little lux-juree' apartment and having to partake of a lot of liquid courage? 🤣🍺🍻🥃🍹

He should face time the old creepy clown Jer. A clown cheers everybody up.
cloww1.jpg
clo1.jpg
clo.jpg

(*Frightening, isn't it?) 😬 :LOL: The little creepy clown didn't get far from the Pallo Clown Circus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I will have to politely agree to disagree. We love cruises and I am in no way lazy. I DO like some things being done for me though as I am non-stop at home and my full time job and side hustle. Not everything is planned out though and we enjoy doing something or nothing. We DO get off in port though and trying to go to new places as it does get boring to do that same things. We DO go farther than the port area unlike Kiley and the sister in Key West.
That’s fair. I can only handle it one every 5 years or so. I have so many other places I need to visit that spending thousands on a cruise just isn’t what I want to do. I did one for a week in 2021 just because I hadn’t had a trip or vacation in years and some good friends pressured me into it. I had a lot of fun but it wasn’t how I prefer to travel. They also do that cruise often so they didn’t want to do anything in port except one day where we rented a boat. And since I didn’t really want to do that part of Mexico alone I was sort of pressured into doing what they wanted to and going back on board when they wanted to.

Also, having to pay for two people when there’s just one of me is bullshit. I could’ve spent that $2k elsewhere.

Reactions: 4

"Thinking about dinner"

His brain cell [singular] must be exhausted.

Time for the family to stop by for a wellness check.

Wonder what got to him this time. JoJo and Nate getting the invite to Pirates Adventure Dinner? JoJo taking Jete as his plus one? Jete doing a paid ad in TikTok for SeaWorld Orlando? JoJo and Jete going to Disneyland with “dates?” Oh my bad, Kyle must have been too busy. 🙄

He’s bored as heck living alone. He has no one to give him attention and praise while Casey works. He’s pounding the internet and will even take negative attention at this point. Pathetic. Would be interesting to see his reaction if no one engaged with his posts.

Reactions: 12
So thinking of this more, if Casey is kind of but kind of not the reason why Kyle hasn’t been able to give his viewers good travel vlogs, how much better will his vlogs be if Casey finally says “No, I’m not paying for a fancy dinner/stupid staycation tonight”?

Alexas going to have to live there three weeks a month lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wonder what got to him this time. JoJo and Nate getting the invite to Pirates Adventure Dinner? JoJo taking Jete as his plus one? Jete doing a paid ad in TikTok for SeaWorld Orlando? JoJo and Jete going to Disneyland with “dates?” Oh my bad, Kyle must have been too busy. 🙄

He’s bored as heck living alone. He has no one to give him attention and praise while Casey works. He’s pounding the internet and will even take negative attention at this point. Pathetic. Would be interesting to see his reaction if no one engaged with his posts.
Well said. He's a drag wherever he goes. He's invited only reluctantly to any engagement, either out of pity or because they feel some obligation to help him out. He's just not likeable in any way and anyone would tire or be repelled by him in short order.

He's put himself in a situation with a love-struck :sick: desperate and dowdy woman who seems needy beyond belief. And he's promoted their 'relationship' and yet it's pretty obvious that he's tiring of this whole situation and it's beginning to overwhelm him. It was all so very predictable.

He's an infantile and foolish 30 year old man who needs constantly to have something new, some new thing. It makes him happy for a while, usually a short while, and then he wants, and wants, and wants something more. Casey is just another thing and is no different to him in many respects than that 14 year old clunker he drives.

He has the IQ, the habits and the desires of a middle schooler and the more adult responsibilities he faces (and he's nowhere near ready to handle them) he becomes more fearful and probably will drink more and more. If he isn't an alcoholic, it's only a short matter of time. (Remember: "That tit makes [him] happy.")

Probably time for one of the Hooterville Clowns to show up. Well, Muffdiver Farlexa was just there. Mom has a real job. ___ Perhaps Creepy Clown Jer can come down to bail him out to a degree, both financially and emotionally? 😬:LOL: Or he may announce an 'unexpected' trip up to Hooterville, WI because he ".....just misses his family so much." 😱😭 After all, it's been weeks....WEEKS! And I suppose he doesn't know how to face time them. 😝

He's quite a piece of work, a deep well of dysfunction and neediness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Definitely expecting an emergency wellness check-up by the family after they see what's going on in the last few vlogs and his behavior on Twitter. Watch there be a "SURPRISE! MY FAMILY IS COMING!" announcement soon. 🤣

I totally agree, he's bored living alone while Casey is at work. He sits around all day on the lugjurreeeee couch waiting for her to get back from work and goes insane because someone isn't around to give him attention. He was better off at the bro pigsty with JoJo who was also unemployed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Maybe he knows that JoJo is dropping a video from Disneyland today (most likely about the tower) and wanted to get a pity party video out.

I watched a youtube video last night that talked about how Xitter's creator ad revenue sharing was based on engagement and not views, that is why a lot of Xitter posts are like "Do you like Pizza more than Ice Cream?" And look what Twatter is tit posting today? I think he is trying to get to the 5 million (or 5 thousand point zero for K subsidized P) impressions in three months, then he is going to get that blue check so he can cash another check received based on laziness and stupidity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I also think his meetup with Sam got to him "as well" (because he says "as well" a zillion times every vlog). She described how she worked hard and now has her own marketing company which you know Kylie is jealous of because he could only reply with... "so you don't have insurance either". Seeing how successful others are who started out after him and have grown in their own ways has to irk the little greaseball. He has to totally lean on the Casey gig, likely pressuring her into marriage so that then he'll have something that JoJo, Lora and Sam do not... a husband or wife.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So, Casey is working and he can not prepare dinner for himself at the lugg-jurrreee apartment? Or he can not manage to prepare dinner for both of them?

1695944101969.png

I hear its cool in Antarctica. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, Casey is working and he can not prepare dinner for himself at the lugg-jurrreee apartment? Or he can not manage to prepare dinner for both of them?
002570.png

He's probably blowing up Casey's phone saying she needs to leave work ASAP because he's hungry and she needs to take him out to dinner somewhere cool.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.