Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TubeTired for this great new thread title. It was a landslide winner.

Is Kyle on the edge of a psychotic break? It's looking that way. Our lyin' Kyle can't sleep well at night, since Tattlers are rattling around in his head. His multiple personalities are taking the shape of online sock puppets that fight with us and each other. Sock puppet Peter keeps insisting how big, strong, muscular and intelligent Kyle is. Sure thing Kyle, we believe everything you say. Kyle's mental health is on the same trajectory as his financial health. It's going down!

While the ship is slowly sinking, we'll watch Kyle make a train wreck of a video about a train trip to Miami.

Then Kyle will take another trip to Disneyland to see his sorely missed family. He rarely sees them, so this might just improve his mental health. Just kidding. No, probably not improve his mental health, but Kyle will grift heavily from his parents and sis as he usually does. He is truly lost without them as his support system, as we can see that they're propping him up in more ways than one.

They truly have the most dysfunctional family life and enable Kyle to live his delusional fantasy life. When will it end?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Barely taller than a bedroom window and yeah its that time of the month again.
1 (114) small child huge ass.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"MAMA! DADA! The hatters aren't believing me that I'm big, strong, intelligent, muscular, and rich! I've been staying up until 3AM every night with my sock puppet Peter account telling the meanies that they are being dumb dumbs and poo poo heads and they are still being mean! 😭 "

002332.jpg

man-child-crying.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to chime in for a second before going out and as we get ready to pack tonight. Of all the uncountable cringe moments lately, I just saw the unhinged little 30 year old child crying like a witch at Epcot because he misses his Mommy and Daddy and wishes they could be there. What the actual duck? They were just there. He could face time them 24/7. Sister Muffy was just there. His beloved 🤣 girl 👧 friend is camped out in that tiny Roach Motel of an apartment every day . With a $350K 😂 income, his luggury’ diggs and all that success how can he be sad?🤔Answer: Because it’s all a lie and he’s sinking financially and emotionally.

That’s all tragic, creepy AF and scary. He’s probably in need of some constant reassurance and undoubtedly money. He’s a tragic figure. What 30 year old does that? The bluster and bull rap aren’t going to sustain him . I’m sure he’ll whine, moan and cry (Oh, remember he doesn’t cry.😆).

Time for those put upon parents or some sugardaddy to step up.😝I think that’s all fading for him . If someone doesn’t bail him out, the next weeks should be areal Pallopalooza’ of self pity and begging from the manic and drunken grifter.

Well driving to Miami should help.😂. Who’s going with him? No way in hell will the damned coward go without someone to chaperone and protect him.😆
What a sick dog and pony show.

Mmmmm….pass me that popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Crying because he misses his Mommy & Daddy [and their financial support]? What a loser. He's an abject failure, no matter how much his sock puppets and doormat "girl friend" try to convince him otherwise.

He shouldn't be looking at new iPhones , he should be looking for a new career.

I can see why he wants the new iPhone, though - mine just arrived and it's a huge jump from my 11. I feel a little excited (mostly for a normal battery), I must confess😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to chime in for a second before going out and as we get ready to pack tonight. Of all the uncountable cringe moments lately, I just saw the unhinged little 30 year old child crying like a witch at Epcot because he misses his Mommy and Daddy and wishes they could be there. What the actual duck? They were just there. He could face time them 24/7. Sister Muffy was just there. His beloved 🤣 girl 👧 friend is camped out in that tiny Roach Motel of an apartment every day . With a $350K 😂 income, his luggury’ diggs and all that success how can he be sad?🤔Answer: Because it’s all a lie and he’s sinking financially and emotionally.

That’s all tragic, creepy AF and scary. He’s probably in need of some constant reassurance and undoubtedly money. He’s a tragic figure. What 30 year old does that? The bluster and bull rap aren’t going to sustain him . I’m sure he’ll whine, moan and cry (Oh, remember he doesn’t cry.😆).

Time for those put upon parents or some sugardaddy to step up.😝I think that’s all fading for him . If someone doesn’t bail him out, the next weeks should be areal Pallopalooza’ of self pity and begging from the manic and drunken grifter.

Well driving to Miami should help.😂. Who’s going with him? No way in hell will the damned coward go without someone to chaperone and protect him.😆

Apparently he’s taking a train down there from Orlando. I’m sure Casey will tag along. She probably has friends down there. I can’t wait till he gets to Miami and the culture shock he’s in for. In Miami you feel like you’re in South America or in Cuba. Everyone and I mean everyone speaks Spanish out loud in the open with no shame. There are literal grocery stores down there AND pharmacies that only carry Spanish products. And I don’t mean the Hispanic or ethnic aisles like at Winn-Dixie or Walmart. I mean a full-blown latin grocery stores with only latin products. I was born and raised in Florida but my mom is Cuban, my dad’s Puerto Rican and I speak FLUENT Spanish and when I go to Miami even I get intimidated sometimes because I’m not used to it. There are certain areas in Florida that you shouldn’t speak Spanish in public because you might have a Karen get in your face or a Chad. 😂 NOT Miami! Kyle is going to be so scared 😬🤣 I would pay to see it in person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

He poured his moans, whines and tears into today’s vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying because he misses his Mommy & Daddy [and their financial support]? What a loser. He's an abject failure, no matter how much his sock puppets and doormat "girl friend" try to convince him otherwise.

He shouldn't be looking at new iPhones , he should be looking for a new career.

I can see why he wants the new iPhone, though - mine just arrived and it's a huge jump from my 11. I feel a little excited (mostly for a normal battery), I must confess😎
The tiny tot just can't handle the big boy pressures. Rather than paying his bills and furnishing his empty 1 bedroom apartment, he's buying Halloween decorations and Disney merch. He needs mommy and daddy to come to the rescue again to give him reassurance, comfort, and money.

The reality is his grift is falling apart fast. Views are down, no more gifts or paid trips, P.O. box is shut down, he can't afford to go on a cruise this year, and he can't handle the "meanies" online. The tiny tot is having breakdowns every night while he rages and cries behind his keyboard to tell himself how amazing, perfect, shredded, tough, famous and rich he is. Sinking further into delusion because he can't cope with the scary reality of his unraveling con and failing channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.