Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then she'll hear his twisted words at the end where he says (paraphrasing) "I'm not blaming Casey, it's just that I'm so supportive of her and want the memories of those trips to be with her."

That's how he gaslights her. It's a constant tornado. She absolutely does get put-off by stuff he says (which we see on camera), but then he'll twist his words around, leaving her always questioning her reality. It's how narcissists like him manipulate and control people. And he feels that he has her fully under his control at this point.
Agree with everything you said but let's also not forget that Casey's personality and demeanor are part of this whole dynamic. There's no way an idiot like Kyle could ever gaslight or manipulate me. One of the main reasons that Kyle is with Casey is because he can do this and he can gain control over her. You see how Lora calls him out with any of his comments and tells him no repeatedly. So not only does Casey need to get away from him but she needs to work on herself to find out why she's so susceptible to this type of narcissistic manipulator. Casey doesn't deserve being treated this way but she's really the only one who can save herself.

Reactions: 17
I have to say that most cruises just don't thrill me. We took a couple of Seabourn cruises (and those were localized to Europe and Asia and for specific destinations we really wanted to see and experience) and we've taken a couple of Emerald cruises in the past few years, and I highly recommend both, but those gigantic floating cities just don't do it for me as they did when we were in college. But to each his own.

Pallo seems to covet even those miserable little 2 or 3 day Caribbean jaunts, and perhaps because he feels protected? Enclosed in his own little world? A space where he's fed, cleaned up after, finds a lot of cheap booze handy? ___ I suspect all of the above.
Those crowded monstrosities are just cringe worthy. And now he's blabbering about Iberostar footing the bill to ship his useless ass around the world to give THEM publicity? 🤣 My god he does live in fantasyland....a psychotic's castle in the air and not the park.

He's nothing but a detriment to any major corp. like that. His viewers are lucky if they make it to DW and a ride on the Jungle Cruise much less a cruise to some exotic Iberostar resort. Hell, if anything Pallo would cost them customers. He's the equivalent of the turd in the punchbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KP is out here rewriting history. He would have never thought of having a significant other on his channel? I've seen plenty of videos with his past girl friends.

View attachment 2478926
View attachment 2478930
yeah, ok, Kyle! Thats why like 2 years ago JoJo "interviewed" you in one of his vlogs and you said something about having a family youtube channel one day.... off to find the screenshot. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
exactly. hes the one that pushed so hard to turn it into like a "couple's channel". Hes made her the focus of the channel instead of

yeah, ok, Kyle! Thats why like 2 years ago JoJo "interviewed" you in one of his vlogs and you said something about having a family youtube channel one day.... off to find the screenshot. LOL
Already posted it. 😂
Tattle remembers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He also mentioned wanting to have a family travel channel in December 2022 in the vlog titled Channel Update, What To Expect Moving Forward Into The New Year where he outlined his big plans for 2023 (while he was with Casey).

002558.png

But yeah, he never expected to be in a relationship. Ever. Casey just ruined everything. Ruined all those BIG PLANS of 2023.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my. I'm so sorry I haven't gone on enough cruises this year. It's Casey's fault, but it's not her fault. This is totally not me asking for someone to buy me a ticket to the new Disney ship. I'm also so sad my PO Box had to close. Even though I just admitted I only closed it because it was just too far for me to drive and I'll for sure have a new one when I find one that is close. I've got 4 cruises booked next year. Actually 5. So I can't wait for all 6 of my cruises next year.

WHAT A bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to say that most cruises just don't thrill me. We took a couple of Seabourn cruises (and those were localized to Europe and Asia and for specific destinations we really wanted to see and experience) and we've taken a couple of Emerald cruises in the past few years, and I highly recommend both, but those gigantic floating cities just don't do it for me as they did when we were in college. But to each his own.

Pallo seems to covet even those miserable little 2 or 3 day Caribbean jaunts, and perhaps because he feels protected? Enclosed in his own little world? A space where he's fed, cleaned up after, finds a lot of cheap booze handy? ___ I suspect all of the above.
Those crowded monstrosities are just cringe worthy. And now he's blabbering about Iberostar footing the bill to ship his useless ass around the world to give THEM publicity? 🤣 My god he does live in fantasyland....a psychotic's castle in the air and not the park.

He's nothing but a detriment to any major corp. like that. His viewers are lucky if they make it to DW and a ride on the Jungle Cruise much less a cruise to some exotic Iberostar resort. Hell, if anything Pallo would cost them customers. He's the equivalent of the turd in the punchbowl.
Cruises are for lazy people who don’t like to plans and/or are afraid to actually travel. I have friends who are well off and they go one 1-2 cruises a year. Whenever they go to Europe it’s always some old people bus trip they go on. It’s almost like being on a cruise because it’s all planned out. They always invite me and I decline because the one time I cruised with them they didn’t want to get off the ship in port. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2479022
View attachment 2479034

So I guess no December cruise on the Treasure for mini-man?
But, but...he apologized for his tit content, so that's all water under the bridge now. Besides, his core audience doesn't want the Treasure content, they want more shoe shopping with Mom & Casey cooking basic TikTok nacho recipes. Next vlog, Casey's going all in & attempting to boil water, & it's all for his core. C'mon, you know you love it, you lucky bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But yeah, he never expected to be in a relationship. Ever. Casey just ruined everything. Ruined all those BIG PLANS of 2023.
More like he never expected to be in a relationship with a woman who actually enjoyed her job with one of the world's biggest companies and wasn't willing to quit at the drop of a hat to make mediocre 20 minute videos every day. Hes such a dipshit for the way hes blaming it on her! :(

Reactions: 26
Kyle wants to do everything with Casey except wait with her in the general security line at the airport LMAO. No TSA for youuuu bye Casey!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all know that the only reason he did this stupid vlog is because his channel is sinking and he’s trying to get sympathy. BTW it’s working because his stans are in the comments telling him he doesn’t need to apologize and he’s so mature and all this other stuff. The way they eat up his bullshit is so sad and gross. 🤢
His stans are so gullible. The fact that they still watch him and still enjoy his content tells us everything we need to know.

He knows the end of the channel is coming. What are we thinking for October Patreons? Mid 50’s???

Reactions: 7
Cruises are for lazy people who don’t like to plans and/or are afraid to actually travel. I have friends who are well off and they go one 1-2 cruises a year. Whenever they go to Europe it’s always some old people bus trip they go on. It’s almost like being on a cruise because it’s all planned out. They always invite me and I decline because the one time I cruised with them they didn’t want to get off the ship in port. I don’t get it.
I will have to politely agree to disagree. We love cruises and I am in no way lazy. I DO like some things being done for me though as I am non-stop at home and my full time job and side hustle. Not everything is planned out though and we enjoy doing something or nothing. We DO get off in port though and trying to go to new places as it does get boring to do that same things. We DO go farther than the port area unlike Kiley and the sister in Key West.

His stans are so gullible. The fact that they still watch him and still enjoy his content tells us everything we need to know.
He's currently "liking" any gullible stans comments that he can find under his Peter sock puppet right now...

002566.png

And then you have Shaun believing that he's going to Antarctica and buying a house. His stans are some of those most easily taken bunch around.

• Haha
He knows the end of the channel is coming. What are we thinking for October Patreons? Mid 50’s???
Well now that Kyle isn’t a travel vlogger anymore he should have time to post to his Patreon, right?

Don’t apologize for not being able to make travel plans, apologize for being a lazy grifting pos and using your gullible fans to keep your vlog afloat as much as you’ve been able to.

He’ll probably get 3 or 4 sympathy staycations out of todays vlog. After that he’ll be all washed up and crying from Wisconsin again.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.