Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, it’s gaslighting 101! So Kyle’s crappy content is because he’s been prioritizing Casey/ their relationship over his “career”. Therefore, Casey should repay him by prioritizing their “relationship” and quit her career. That’s where he’s going, right?

Casey, look how much I sacrificed for you! My vlog sucks and I have no views because I spent all my time on YOU! I treat you like a princess! You should treat me like a prince by spending ALL your time with me. You don’t need a job! We’ll make money together and we’ll rule the YouTube world!

What an asshole!

Kyle Pallo #49: Nearly 50 threads later and he’s still an asshole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's an infantile and foolish 30 year old man who needs constantly to have something new, some new thing. It makes him happy for a while, usually a short while, and then he wants, and wants, and wants something more. Casey is just another thing and is no different to him in many respects than that 14 year old clunker he drives.
The fact that he is ALWAYS bitching about Disney it there isn’t something new to come to everyday also backs up the argument you make in your third paragraph above.

Reactions: 5
JoJo just posted a video... he's in Disneyland and staying at brand new The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Our little Kylie has to be fuming. Like him or not, JoJo is running circles around Kylie's weak content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
JoJo just posted a video... he's in Disneyland and staying at brand new The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Our little Kylie has to be fuming. Like him or not, JoJo is running circles around Kylie's weak content.
Meanwhile at the lugjurrreeeeeee apartment tonight.

lugjuree-rage.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
..and it’s all Casey's fault! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But remember, Kyle’s weak content is because he has a girl friend! It’s not like Jojo has a girl friend- oh wait, he has Krista. Guess that excuse just fell flat on its ass! 😅

• Haha
What loser gifted him that? Maybe a little jo video to an old kween?

Spoiler alert: no one will watch this video even though people are curious about the tower. I’ll watch DVC fan or something before Jojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What loser gifted him that? Maybe a little jo video to an old kween?

Spoiler alert: no one will watch this video even though people are curious about the tower. I’ll watch DVC fan or something before Jojo.
The best part! Disney beat him too it by posting their own video hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
But remember, Kyle’s weak content is because he has a girl friend! It’s not like Jojo has a girl friend- oh wait, he has Krista. Guess that excuse just fell flat on its ass! 😅
i was gonna say the same thing! i'm pretty sure Krista is JoJos girlfriend, for longer than Kyle has been with Casey- and JoJo still managed to *GASP* leave her for a few days to travel all over and *GASP AGAIN* find friends to go with him.
PMM recently took a trip with friends, but didn't have them in his videos much. so he got to experience traveling with people he cares about, without turning in to too much of a "personal friendship show". he also only put out 3 videos from a 5 or 6 day trip.

No... no... it's because Kyle JUST CARES so much about his girlfriend and doesn't want to have any memories without her. JoJo may have a girlfriend but he doesn't CARE as much as Kyle does.

002572.png

But then Kyle says he might do a boys trip with his "friend." So I guess traveling and 'making memories' is okay as long as it's with someone other than Casey? I'm confused.

002573.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No... no... it's because Kyle JUST CARES so much about his girlfriend and doesn't want to have any memories without her. JoJo may have a girlfriend but he doesn't CARE as much as Kyle does.

View attachment 2479640

But then Kyle says he might do a boys trip with his "friend." So I guess traveling and 'making memories' is okay as long as it's with someone other than Casey? I'm confused.

View attachment 2479642
More like Kyle couldn’t grift a free AA ticket via the durliat family so he stayed home. All Casey’s fault.

Kyle cAAn’t go to the Disneyland hotel becAAuse he’s poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d hate to be Dwarfies neighbor tonight, the Packers are getting their asses kicked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In his vlogs Kylie keeps pointing to forests where there aren’t forests.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.