Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylowrent' is pulling out all stops with his "4 cruises ...mebbe' 5.... uhh, or 6" BOOKED šŸ¤£ but I can't tell you how many or what they are..........but BELIEVE ME!View attachment 2478981 Bigly cruises! The best cruises! Only the Best! Many people are saying that! I'm reading that a lot! The Best cruises! You can believe that! YOOOOGE' cruises! Maybe the biggliest cruises of all time! Many people are saying it.

The only sure cruise he would be able to prove right now.
All is I can say is this better be one of them:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will have to politely agree to disagree. We love cruises and I am in no way lazy. I DO like some things being done for me though as I am non-stop at home and my full time job and side hustle. Not everything is planned out though and we enjoy doing something or nothing. We DO get off in port though and trying to go to new places as it does get boring to do that same things. We DO go farther than the port area unlike Kiley and the sister in Key West.
yeah, i think thats the difference- is actually getting off the ship when you cruise LOL we usually rent cars and explore the port island/ city on our own. When we did our alaska cruise in 2019, we rented a Jeep in Skagway and drove the Yukon Highway on our own into canada. in mexico we took a taxi with our kids and snorkeled at a random beach on the side of the road. the last cruise we did actually went to unique islands like Dominica, Antigua. And we actually paid for excursions so that we could actually see the places we were stopping at. BUT we love you can also be lazy on cruises and can see different places without having to pack and unpack every night. that you can visit a unique island but still go back and have more familiar food ( comes with traveling withe kids :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
Kyle just does cruising wrong!! LOL

Reactions: 10
In case anyone was wondering Kyle was at the Grand Floridian Cafe so expect that in a vlog soon.
---
yeah, i think thats the difference- is actually getting off the ship when you cruise LOL we usually rent cars and explore the port island/ city on our own. When we did our alaska cruise in 2019, we rented a Jeep in Skagway and drove the Yukon Highway on our own. in mexico we took a taxi with our kids and snorkeled at a random beach on the side of the road. the last cruise we did actually went to unique islands like Dominica, Antigua. And we actually paid for excursions so that we could actually see the places we were stopping at. BUT we love you can also be lazy on cruises and can see different places without having to pack and unpack every night. that you can visit a unique island but still go back and have more familiar food ( comes with traveling withe kids :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
We cruise 4-5 times a year. Nothing longer than 7 nights due to pets and boarding. He's clearly doing it wrong. If we happen to see him on our next Wish or the Treasure voyage we will make sure to buy him a round of Pappy so he can get a taste of what it's like to really "flex for the hatters".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will have to politely agree to disagree. We love cruises and I am in no way lazy. I DO like some things being done for me though as I am non-stop at home and my full time job and side hustle. Not everything is planned out though and we enjoy doing something or nothing. We DO get off in port though and trying to go to new places as it does get boring to do that same things. We DO go farther than the port area unlike Kiley and the sister in Key West.
I agree. I really enjoy cruising as well. And I personally get off at the port every single time, unless itā€™s somewhere like Nassau and theyā€™ve actually been working on their port recently. Of course, thereā€™s nothing like flying somewhere and really immersing yourself in the place, the food and the culture. Cruising isnā€™t bad tho. What makes it bad is when you go on the same cruises to the same places every time and never get off the ship like Kylie does. Thatā€™s both boring and lazy af! Or when you have a drunk loud little midgets acting like theyā€™re rich eating shrimp cocktail and drinking Long Islands trying to flex on the ship. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
yeah, i think thats the difference- is actually getting off the ship when you cruise LOL we usually rent cars and explore the port island/ city on our own. When we did our alaska cruise in 2019, we rented a Jeep in Skagway and drove the Yukon Highway on our own into canada. in mexico we took a taxi with our kids and snorkeled at a random beach on the side of the road. the last cruise we did actually went to unique islands like Dominica, Antigua. And we actually paid for excursions so that we could actually see the places we were stopping at. BUT we love you can also be lazy on cruises and can see different places without having to pack and unpack every night. that you can visit a unique island but still go back and have more familiar food ( comes with traveling withe kids :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
Yes!!!

Reactions: 3
Kyle loves cruising for these two simple reasons:

1. He can be lazy (always someone to serve him, food is a few steps away, etc.)
2. He thinks it's a big flex because he's always viewed cruises as the pinnacle of luxury back in Saukville and sees it as a "rich people thing."

But it's mostly a flex for him.

That's why he never leaves the ship. It's also why he always orders the shrimp cocktail on cruises because he thinks it's what "rich people eat" and makes him look fancy and sophisticated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle loves cruising for these two simple reasons:

1. He can be lazy (always someone to serve him, food is a few steps away, etc.)
2. He thinks it's a big flex because he's always viewed cruises as the pinnacle of luxury back in Saukville and sees it as a "rich people thing."

That's why he never leaves the ship. It's also why he always orders the shrimp cocktail because he thinks it's a huge 'flex' and what "rich people eat."
Thatā€™s exactly right. And I bet heā€™s so rude to the staff on the cruises too. Thereā€™s always some ass thatā€™s drank way too much that you can tell never does anything besides going on cruises who treats the staff like garbage. Thatā€™s Kyle. Entitled little DOUCHEBAAAYG!

I'm just watching now and trying to catch up on the awesome comments...
Holy tit if I hear the word iPhone one more time I'm going to scream! Het Kylie, I don't give a tit that you upgraded your phone like millions of other people did! Here's a clue... a new iPhone is not interesting content. Just like getting contacts! Holy tit! šŸ™„

He already addressed it by posting a popcorn gif.

---
I'm just watching now and trying to catch up on the awesome comments...
Holy tit if I hear the word iPhone one more time I'm going to scream! Het Kylie, I don't give a tit that you upgraded your phone like millions of other people did! Here's a clue... a new iPhone is not interesting content. Just like getting contacts! Holy tit! šŸ™„
Kyle thinks that he's just so amazing that every mundane part of his life is some major thing that everyone cares about.

002567.png

• Haha
  • Angry
He looks like he's been crying for hours! His eyes are swollen and slits! This was our "walk in the woods" moment everyone was expecting. Loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone probably told him that the more he is on X and engages with people the more subs he will get?
The problem is that he's not engaging with anyone. He doesn't reply or converse with anyone. Just tweets a bunch of "LOOK AT ME" spam.

He's been doing it since 10 years ago, so nothing new. I think it's moreso his narcissism here.

It cracks me up how ShaunC has been asking Kyle questions every single day for at least 4-5 months now (that I've seen) and goes ignored by Kyle every single time. Yet he keeps doing it.

The psychology behind that is fascinating. What makes a person do that? Desperation? Does he truly envision Kyle as his friend?

And then beyond that, he spends every day defending Kyle's honor šŸ¤­ even going as far as saying that Kyle never smells because he's one of those rare people who never have to shower and never smell. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt. When I hear 1.1, I think million, but I guess I'm just bougie like that...or at a minimum, have a basic understanding of how normal people actually talk
Same... probably because my entire career has in Finance... Accountant, Auditor, Audit Data Analytics Manager....

Reactions: 5
It cracks me up how ShaunC has been asking Kyle questions every single day for at least 4-5 months now (that I've seen) and goes ignored by Kyle every single time. Yet he keeps doing it.

The psychology behind that is fascinating. What makes a person do that? Desperation? Does he truly envision Kyle as his friend?

And then beyond that, he spends every day defending Kyle's honor šŸ¤­ even going as far as saying that Kyle never smells because he's one of those rare people who never have to shower and never smell. šŸ¤£
Dudeā€™s a masochist, probably why heā€™s taken to flirting with you & SnapChet now too. Seek help, Shaunie, your underlying addictive tendencies are beginning to show up in some glaringly obvious ways

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey ShaunC! Since we know you live here also. Let me correct you! It is BlurryCat and SnapChet! Get it right or we will go back to calling you shawn!
Poor neglected Poondragging. šŸ¤£ He's still trying to drink at the Pallo dry well. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride. "Look at ME... pleeeease'! Anybody! " Has homophobe Pallo EVER responded to the pathetic sycophant?
That sort of cloying Pallo hanger-on has come and gone before and he will be no different.
He seems obsessed with needing to reference Tattle posts and just 'put a stop' to all the feedback he knows he will get. That's a bit presumptuous of the silly toadie. As I've said many times, he isn't worth a response, is enjoying the little attention he's getting by attaching himself to Pallo's X page, and is really best ignored. He's nothing more than another dupe who's bought the "Disney forever kid trying so hard" bullshit Pallo charade.

He wants engagement and I feel a bit icky just spending these few seconds referencing Shawn' __ oh did I misspell that? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.