Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the next outing, excursion or cruise "...might be a boys trip." only huh? :unsure:
Guess than means Brian Stevens and a lot of lube will be going with Kyle on the next cruise? 😝

chelsea-rent.gif

Bet they play 'Skipper & Gilligan' ! (Or maybe Ginger & Mary Ann?) 🚢
Brian: " Ahoy, matey! What arrr' you looking for? "
Kyle: "I'm looking fer' sea-men, My Captain."
(*both giggle and the fun begins.)
------------------------

Well, looking in to see if the previous day's
Daily :poop: Dump was ratio'd is like looking
into the coffin to see if the corpse has moved.
SAD 🤭
Your Kyle 💩 Pile daily ratioi.
Just want to apologize. Let’s Talk The Future Of
The Channel: NEW iPhone And Casey’s Big Day

Apology NOT accepted and stop blaming that
stupid girl friend for YOUR failures you ass.
You were failing long before she showed up
to help YOU out. You egoistic self centered prick.
You're welcome.

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle PaLOWRENT
Here's your Daily Ratio
Enjoy!

(y)2K ___ (n)3.6K

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG, NFL? Ya mean NBA? Don't edit this out though or voice or type over. SMH

View attachment 2480593
I thought the same exact thing. He's a disney vlogger and he doesn't know tit about Disney!

This is the most ridiculous daily dump. Who the hell freaking cares about his coffee and food?! He really is desperate for content! Especially because he is making 4 vlogs for this vacation Sunday. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Per the DUMP 💩 today…. If you can eat by yourself, you CAN do anything in Life. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grifty Midget set himself up with that idiotic thumbnail. Too, too easy.

village.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You need to step up those sugar daddy shower videos and buy some pants before this will happen.

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 10.56.29 AM.png

It's ok Kyle, we can give you a review of what it's like inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how everyone is telling him Grand Flo Cafe isn’t a quick service and he’s saying no. Maybe your food came quick bc they wanted your ass out of there. Probably didn’t tip either if he considers it a quick service

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
KP Words of Wisdom: If you can eat by yourself, you can do anything in life.

002582.png

• Haha
I love how everyone is telling him Grand Flo Cafe isn’t a quick service and he’s saying no. Maybe your food came quick bc they wanted your ass out of there. Probably didn’t tip either if he considers it a quick service
IMG_4673.jpeg
IMG_4674.jpeg

Why would he defend a wrong answer that is EASILY refuted? This took me 2 seconds to look up even though I already knew the answer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever kylie. You didn’t even ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.