Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
But yeah, he never expected to be in a relationship. Ever. Casey just ruined everything. Ruined all those BIG PLANS of 2023.
More like he never expected to be in a relationship with a woman who actually enjoyed her job with one of the world's biggest companies and wasn't willing to quit at the drop of a hat to make mediocre 20 minute videos every day. Hes such a dipshit for the way hes blaming it on her! :(

Reactions: 26

DetroitFartCity

Oh my. I'm so sorry I haven't gone on enough cruises this year. It's Casey's fault, but it's not her fault. This is totally not me asking for someone to buy me a ticket to the new Disney ship. I'm also so sad my PO Box had to close. Even though I just admitted I only closed it because it was just too far for me to drive and I'll for sure have a new one when I find one that is close. I've got 4 cruises booked next year. Actually 5. So I can't wait for all 6 of my cruises next year.

WHAT A FUCKING TWAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
i remember in the meet my girlfriend video, kyle talked about how he had to edit clips of casey out, and casey said she would always leave him messages post-edit and that he should make a vlog of all the moments he had to cut out. this dude straight up told her, "oh, i deleted those; i have no reason to keep them,” and moved right in to saying he got a new computer. casey looked really uncomfortable and sad afterwards.

now he’s sitting here, saying she’s the reason he can’t do what he wants to do. unbelievable! he’s going to continue to gaslight and manipulate her by twisting his words, "oh, i meant it as if i'm supportive of you for having a job!” while making snide comments on how she should quit her job.

casey, you’ll always be second to him! his vlog and camera will always be his number one.
Just finished skimming through today's awful dump and he has all the classic signs of a malignant narcissist. He's gaslighting his audience, saying that the reason for his lack of traveling this year was because he was focusing on making videos for them rather than broader YouTube. He's gaslighting Casey, saying she's the reason he can't travel. But he'll always twist his words around like you said... oh, he's not blaming Casey, it's just because he's such a supportive boyfriend and doesn't want her to miss out on those trips even though she told him she wants him to go. :rolleyes:

I've dealt with narcissists and this is what they do. They make you question your own reality. And that's what he's done with Casey.

He must be ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTING to be around. This is exactly why he has no real friends and especially no male friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ScoJo15

JoJo just posted a video... he's in Disneyland and staying at brand new The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Our little Kylie has to be fuming. Like him or not, JoJo is running circles around Kylie's weak content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
he's saying it because he doesn't get the calls or emails asking him to do brand deals and has to lie his way out of it. It's been at least a year since I noticed he first made the claim. He could easily have done so many but he won't do the work to record and edit an ad read and then send it off to the company for approval. His incompetence in videography and editing will be brought to light and he would be critiqued to defined specifics in the contract. We all know how kile takes constructive criticism.

If anyone has the slightest negative thing to say to him, he goes off on a toddlers tirade.
---
View attachment 2471592
Just look at his brilliant work he put into promoting FunJet and Iberostar. Video wasn't marked as sponsored content, no editing, misspelled FunJet, and he had some poorly written link to book at Iberostar which was was broken. Also one of the videos was missing the link completely.

And afterwards he was talking like he was expecting them to make him their posterboy and send him around to promote all their other resorts after. I bet he never heard back. 🤣

He's way too incompetent and lazy to do sponsorships even if he actually got requests for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Yunque01

VIP Member
He knew she wasn’t going to buy express. His plan was to make the evening as miserable as possible until she’d change her mind and buy express. You can purchase express after you’ve entered the park.

Just like he always goes to Guest Relations without tickets to ticketed events and says he is with another party and needs to be allowed the purchase so they all can enjoy the event together. He’s done this at MNSSHP and most recently how they convinced Disneyland to sell Casey, Brianna and Kevin OBB tix.

He has a plot planned for everything to get what he wants.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Heygrid

I've said it, his entire shtick, all of his vlogs now are just his sad attempt at 'flexing.' And when he can't flex or mooch something off someone else then he complains, whines, and throws a tantrum. Just like middle school when his classmates said no one liked him because all he'd do is brag and flex his Dells wristbands and Yu-Gi-Oh drayyyygon cards. Or high school when he'd flex how much girls wanted him, but was so desperate for a girl that he allegedly resorted to a 12 year old.

And now... oh joy, now he'll be giddy again that he has a new flex. Another lame 3 to 4 day Caribbean cruise. Where the hick will make a dozen vlogs stuffing his face in front of a camera while moaning, uttering how "nummy" it is, and how cruise food is just the pinnacle of lugjurrreeeeeee. Jealous? 😆🤣
Not only do I not envy him, I pity him. I have a great job, a wonderful wife, my own home, a car that doesn’t have a lit up dashboard, and 8 weeks of vacation that I can use to go anywhere I want.

I do enjoy going to Disney every so often, but after several days there, I’m always ready to come home. Meanwhile, little Kyle has to live Groundhog Day there over and over AND has to film everything he does on top of it because if he doesn’t, he doesn’t get paid. He has no true friends, a boring girlfriend, a shitty car, and an unfurnished apartment. But congrats on the iPhone, little guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cavell1n0

Watching Jojo’s version of the haunted house- unsurprisingly, so much better than Kyle’s. His friends were fun, he did a better job explaining everything, and he wasn’t goading his girlfriend into doing some thing she obviously didn’t want to do. Run Casey!

edited to add the fact that he didn’t tell her ahead of time that they were gonna have to sign a waiver and the people could touch them - let’s be real here touch her not him. He’s serving her up on a platter for entertainment purposes, - and waited until the cameras, rolling and surprised her… What a fucking little tool.

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Pretty soon she will have the same shell shocked look that Susan Pallo has.
Casey already has glimpses of that same, defeated look as Susan Pallo. Which can be seen when dwarfy was having his manic screaming episode on the Skyliner and Susan just sat there in defeated silence with a thousand yard stare. Or when dwarfy was having a tantrum about people saying he didn't buy a house, "YEAH! I'M SUCH A LIAR MOM! SUCH A LIAR!" and she sat in the back of the car in silence, defeated with that blank stare.

Soon she'll have that permanent shell shocked look, then the deep wrinkles, and droopy face. Enjoy Casey!

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Ah, it’s gaslighting 101! So Kyle’s crappy content is because he’s been prioritizing Casey/ their relationship over his “career”. Therefore, Casey should repay him by prioritizing their “relationship” and quit her career. That’s where he’s going, right?

Casey, look how much I sacrificed for you! My vlog sucks and I have no views because I spent all my time on YOU! I treat you like a princess! You should treat me like a prince by spending ALL your time with me. You don’t need a job! We’ll make money together and we’ll rule the YouTube world!

What an asshole!

Kyle Pallo #49: Nearly 50 threads later and he’s still an asshole!

• Haha
  • Heart