Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please get a ChatGPT of todays dump? That was the most incoherent, nonsensical word salad I have ever heard. I want to see if artificial intelligence can even attempt to make any sense of it.

I know I’m late to the party, but as some of you said… JFC! First of all, getting a phone upgrade or contacts are not MILESTONES or BIG MOMENTS. Are they going to sit around the Thanksgiving Dinner table 20 years from
now and reminisce about how amazing it was to go from a lightning cable to USB C? And then he proceeds to do an “unboxing” video as if we care. He’s so clueless and desperate for any content that now he’s resorting to doing a hodgepodge of every and any so called “niche” topic. And if Casey didn’t tell him to leave the bathroom while she was practicing putting in her contacts, would he have just stood there filming her documenting every second of that? WHO.THE.HELL.CARES?

Then, we get the sermon on the concrete. He apologizes and feels REALLY BAD that he didn’t travel that much this year (even though he’s technically not a travel channel) and then said he couldn’t travel a lot because of his relationship with Casey (presumably because she has a real job and can’t just go flitting around on a whim like he can) and that he only wants to go if she can too. Then he says that there’s a lot of stuff we don’t see that he and Casey do because they want to keep things private (SURE… he’s got that damn camera running on every minor thing they do).

THEN, after saying Casey is the reason that he couldn’t travel this year, then he proceeds to say that he’s got 4 to 5 to 6 cruises BOOKED for next year. Um, if she held you back this year, then how is she not holding you back next year when nothing else has changed? Then he said he is evolving and has more of a normal life for daily vlogging but then says it takes a toll and he couldn’t have imagined going to a public place and filming his very private conversation and then he acknowledges that no one is even around. WTF?? He can’t speak in coherent sentences and I really have no clue what point he is trying to make?? I don’t know how he can have people just eat this garbage up and not question anything he says even though it’s contradicting or just plain doesn’t make any sense.

And by the way, what does that even mean to apologize for not traveling a lot? He’s a Disney park Vlogger.. it’s called DAILY DOSE OF DISNEY. He just started traveling and cruising out of desperation for viewers and content. Same with Casey… they were dating for months before she finally agreed to be on camera, and we all know Kyle won’t do anything unless it benefits him in some way, so he was probably hoping that Casey’s presence on the channel would help it grow (it didn’t). The only positive impact she had was that Kyle used her discount for more hotel stays (that he previously got gifted from Stan’s by the way) so he could use those stays as more content. He could have angered or alienated some Stans who enjoyed the fantasy of a single Kyle, but then that fantasy shattered when he started toting her around constantly (even though they are the dullest couple ever with zero chemistry). Even if she actually DID go so far as to quit her job and join him full time on his blog, it’s not going to grow his channel or views, because his content STILL SUCKS. Actually, I take that back, it’s not even his content… HE SUCKS and no amount of traveling or new theme park food or attraction or piece of furniture or new gadget is going to make people want to watch his channel when he himself is an obnoxious, immature, unprofessional, lying, narcissistic douchebag who lacks a grasp of the English language. People are already noticing it, getting tired of it, or just flat out calling him out, and OUTSIDE of this group.

Kyle… just wave the white flag while you still have a shred of any dignity left in you. And for God’s sake, as someone else said, if you are going to issue a public apology, then apologize to the 60-some Patreon subscribers you have that you have just been leaving hanging since JUNE!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we please get a ChatGPT of todays dump? That was the most incoherent, nonsensical word salad I have ever heard. I want to see if artificial intelligence can even attempt to make any sense of it.

First of all, we're "welcomed" back to what appears to be a channel dedicated to... well, I'm not entirely sure. It seems like a mishmash of random life updates, but don't worry; it's a "milestone day," everyone! Not for any particular reason, though. Just another day in the life of Kyle Pallo.

Then, we get the thrilling news that Kyle is ditching his iPhone 13 for an iPhone 15 Pro Max. Riveting! But wait, it's not just a phone upgrade; it's practically a lifestyle change. The phone is bigger! The box is bigger! It's like discovering the secret to life itself!

But hold on, the excitement doesn't stop there. Kyle treats us to some earth-shattering revelations about his newfound ability to wear contacts. Yes, you read that correctly. Contacts. He even provides a play-by-play of his experience inserting them into his eyeballs. Truly groundbreaking content, folks.

Oh, but wait, there's more! We're treated to an in-depth discussion about Casey's contact lenses, complete with prescription details. Because who wouldn't want to know about that? And don't forget about those "dailies Precision one" contacts. Cutting-edge stuff, right?

The video continues with a mind-numbing unboxing of the iPhone 15 Pro Max, complete with Casey's cameo and some unnecessary commentary about the phone's cord. Oh, and did I mention Sushi from Publix? Because that's apparently relevant too.

Kyle then takes us on a scenic tour of his surroundings, including encounters with snails, construction equipment, and his musings about the Florida climate. Riveting.

But wait, it gets even better! Kyle decides to share his personal life updates and feelings about his content. He apologizes for not traveling as much this year, apparently because he prioritized his relationship. And then we get to hear about his future plans, which apparently involve more cruises, a Disneyland trip, and vague hints at "expanding horizons." But don't worry; he reassures us that he's still going to Disney theme parks and doing staycation Sundays. Phew, crisis averted!

The only highlight of this video was when he mentioned that his internet was down. I couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, the universe was trying to spare us from the agony of watching this video any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But wait, it gets even better! Kyle decides to share his personal life updates and feelings about his content. He apologizes for not traveling as much this year, apparently because he prioritized his relationship. And then we get to hear about his future plans, which apparently involve more cruises, a Disneyland trip, and vague hints at "expanding horizons." But don't worry; he reassures us that he's still going to Disney theme parks and doing staycation Sundays. Phew, crisis averted!
So, his relationship with a girl he hopes to marry will be prioritized “this year.” The relationship with Casey will not be a priority next year? He’s even more clueless about long-term relationships than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, his relationship with a girl he hopes to marry will be prioritized “this year.” The relationship with Casey will not be a priority next year? He’s even more clueless about long-term relationships than I thought.
Remember the last Q&A video where he mentioned that he's going to be traveling a lot without Casey too? I guess next year it's completely fine to not prioritize the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the last Q&A video where he mentioned that he's going to be traveling a lot without Casey too? I guess next year it's completely fine to not prioritize the relationship.
He's so F N clueless. [and that's an understatement]

Reactions: 8
Kyle Pallo 49: His Channel is Evolving. From Bad to Worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter Kyle logged in around 3-4 AM last night and avoided the hatters, but liked some comments about himself. 😂

002577.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
we will make sure to buy him a round of Pappy so he can get a taste of what it's like to really "flex for the hatters".
would prefer if you ordered a Pappy for everyone but him and got him a plain jane Jim Beam straight bourbon. lol
---
Kyle Pallo #49 What's the difference between Drugs and Kyle? Drugs get you high. Kyle turns you to using drugs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Peter Kyle logged in around 3-4 AM last night and avoided the hatters, but liked some comments about himself. 😂

View attachment 2480211
Poor little angel probably couldn't sleep after the Pack got absolutely manhandled by Detroit last night. Try a little warm milk next time, or maybe a hot shower...or warm shower...hell, cold shower? Just shower, dude, we can actually see the stench rising off of you. Oh, & as always, my guy, FTP! iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.