Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same exact thing. He's a disney vlogger and he doesn't know tit about Disney!

This is the most ridiculous daily dump. Who the hell freaking cares about his coffee and food?! He really is desperate for content! Especially because he is making 4 vlogs for this vacation Sunday. šŸ¤¢
You don't get it 'cause you're not part of his core! New subs & hatters b damned, the core loves bottom-of-the-barrel, humdrum, repetitive content about the mind numbing minutia of Kyle's life. They're why he does what he does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how everyone is telling him Grand Flo Cafe isnā€™t a quick service and heā€™s saying no. Maybe your food came quick bc they wanted your ass out of there. Probably didnā€™t tip either if he considers it a quick service
Our friend mp8shnt coming in with the complete info. (y)
1E730190-B4A1-4183-B882-32C751160271_4_5005_c.jpeg

Reactions: 10
What does the reference of the hat mean? Does he think he is a celebrity and the hat hides him from people noticing him? SMH

1696001689403.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle Pallo's Life Goals:

(A) Before I'm 30 years old, develop the strength, stamina and courage to eat lunch by myself____ in a room full of people. šŸ˜

(B) Climb Mt. Everest.

Wait What.gif

---
What does the reference of the hat mean? Does he think he is a celebrity and the hat hides him from people noticing him? SMH

View attachment 2480726
At this point I feel if I called Kyle a dumb son of a witch I would actually be insulting dumb sons of witches everywhere.
He is an event horizon of stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You don't get it 'cause you're not part of his core! New subs & hatters b damned, the core loves bottom-of-the-barrel, humdrum, repetitive content about the mind numbing minutia of Kyle's life. They're why he does what he does
You forgot to mention they also love content that is factually wrong
---

View attachment 2480726
Haha he definitely is equating this with celebrities who have to ā€œhideā€ in public. Just so refreshing he can eat lunch without anyone running up to him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.