Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
More people are tagging Signia.

View attachment 2460093
We’re Hilton Diamond Club members, for what it’s worth, and the more I thought of it , the more pissed I became and so I just took a few minutes of my vaca time and called Signia Bonnet Creek. I was tired of fucking form letter responses. Talked to a couple of people there and told them how very disappointed I was that they had invited Pallo and should do some damned research before they insult their members . Also gave both a number of links to inform them of the caliber of person they were hosting. I must have sounded a bit annoyed 🤣. They were profusely apologetic. Whether it does any good or not, I feel better and energized!😁 GRRR!😬😳👊💪🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
With all that Bear Breaking News I guess he did not have time to wash his hair in the sink

1695134930447.png

---
In his stupid thumbnail he can't even put a picture of a black bear. He's acting like it was a Grizzly sitting right out in the open. I guess when you dress like a slob and get drunk at your job this is what we can expect.View attachment 2459314
1695135226577.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Yunque01

VIP Member
Kyle’s idea of the hotel is seen through the eyes of a 6 year old. “They do business here.” “The desk is for when guests have to do business in their room.” “The expo center is expanding for business people.

Hey Kylie! I see your “friend” Jeff convinced you to join Hilton Honors. I have tons of Hilton Grand Vacations points. There are 5 HGV properties in Orlando. Including a new one right next to Celebration. I prefer using mine at the Waldorf Astoria. Do you want to use some of mine??? See what I did there? I teased you like you tease your nephew, Casey and Farlexa when you ask them, “do you want it?”

As someone who cares about who Hilton uses to present a product that I spent a lot of money to own, I will certainly be writing a firm letter to them after I write this. I doubt that they will be offering you another invite after they read the letter this hoisehikd sends along with examples of why I am offended at their invite.

To all the Tattlers and Tattle lurkers. If you want a good overview of the food event that kylie is going to tomorrow, go to the Magic Dads YT channel. They were invited last year and did a great review of the annual event.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Frankenweenie

Kyle dropped the ball with his wardrobe on this one.

A Fine Dining experience and he didnt use his Iberostar shirt?

Maybe he is saving the shirt for his wedding. In that case, I understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

JerzGurl

Omg the fake emotion when he's exiting Soaring is ridiculous. He misses his family so much? He just saw them and he's going to Disneyland with them soon. I'm sorry, but the emotions look like bullshit!

Lol "Here's a tear If you don't believe me." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Hey, girlfriend I’m getting a fancy hotel for the weekend for free. Isn’t that great?

Yes so romantic we can have some real quality time.

Yes! And my adult sister will be staying in there with us too so that makes it even better!

Virgins…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dismom2

VIP Member
ok... so back to media invites for a second. I just watched the video from "For the Love of Vlogging", PMM's friend Ryan. Their friend Kristen got a media invite to the Legoland Halloween stuff. She took Ryan as her "plus one". At the end of the video, Ryan thanked Legoland for a great event, and then thanked Kristen for inviting him. And actually said "I wasn't the one invited, she brought me as her plus one and I really appreciate it".
Now, tell me, could we ever imagine those words coming out of Kylie's mouth?? " I wasn't invited, I'm JoJo's plus one" ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I've learned from newly christened "FOOD VLOGGER" kylie:

1. ALWAYS eat sushi with you hands, even better to get the fingers down your throat a lil bit

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.46.47 AM.png

2. who cares how you pronounce things! as long as you can wash it down with booze it's OK!

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.42.02 AM.png

3. Life is only sweet if it's in comparison to a CRUISE or DISNEY THEME PARK, especially as you approach your 30s!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.47.20 AM.png

4. Blue cheese is DISGUSTING!!!
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.53.10 AM.png

Also how the f*ck are they going to be foodies if Casey can't even eat seafood? Talk about low class. I try not to be a classist asshole but we have some real Beverly Hillbillies on our hands here.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member

Casey's bedroom has a million photos of her and Kyle all over and his place has no pictures of them together.

Casey's Facebook says "in a relationship with Kyle Pallo" and Kyle's Facebook says "in a relationship with Kyle Pallo (himself)."

It's the perfect metaphor for their relationship. She's so "in luv" with him but he's not in love with her. The only person that Kyle Pallo loves is Kyle Pallo.

• Haha
  • Heart

adtl3100

Todays vlog was horrendous. It was like listening to a kid in class who is giving a presentation and making it up as they go. Idk how he’s not embarrassed by putting out that trash video. YIKES