Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I've learned from newly christened "FOOD VLOGGER" kylie:

1. ALWAYS eat sushi with you hands, even better to get the fingers down your throat a lil bit

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.46.47 AM.png

2. who cares how you pronounce things! as long as you can wash it down with booze it's OK!

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.42.02 AM.png

3. Life is only sweet if it's in comparison to a CRUISE or DISNEY THEME PARK, especially as you approach your 30s!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.47.20 AM.png

4. Blue cheese is DISGUSTING!!!
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.53.10 AM.png

Also how the f*ck are they going to be foodies if Casey can't even eat seafood? Talk about low class. I try not to be a classist asshole but we have some real Beverly Hillbillies on our hands here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone else is all dressed up and then you have the hick showing up looking like a slob wearing sneakers and shorts, shouting "WOOOOO" and "LET'S GO BAYBEEEEE," and eating like a toddler. Embarrassing.

002184.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Let's become foodies and just do eating vlogs

View attachment 2457344
These two have serious issues. No one would look at either of them and think they are foodies. Casey’s cooking looks like slop and Kyle makes faces like he’s 3 years old.

They are both white trash and don’t know good food. Neither can articulate what they are eating. This idiot thinks blue cheese is exotic. Maybe learn how to hold a fork correctly first, Kylie.

Reactions: 14
He says he's going to start making this a foodie channel now and just do eating vlogs. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What I've learned from newly christened "FOOD VLOGGER" kylie:

1. ALWAYS eat sushi with you hands, even better to get the fingers down your throat a lil bit

View attachment 2457415
2. who cares how you pronounce things! as long as you can wash it down with booze it's OK!

View attachment 2457414

3. Life is only sweet if it's in comparison to a CRUISE or DISNEY THEME PARK, especially as you approach your 30s!!!!
View attachment 2457424

4. Blue cheese is DISGUSTING!!!
View attachment 2457423

Also how the f*ck are they going to be foodies if Casey can't even eat seafood? Talk about low class. I try not to be a classist asshole but we have some real Beverly Hillbillies on our hands here.
It isn’t the 90’s anymore sushi isn’t all that adventurous and is quite common to the American palette.

Kyle is white trash eating sushi with his hands, not showering, wearing dirty on clouds he walks around the theme park in, and wearing lululemom shorts to dinner.

He should stick to cheese curds and Kraft singles American cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's become foodies and just do eating vlogs

View attachment 2457344
Dude's giving real psycho vibes in that screenshot...those eyes <shudder>. But of course, we "cook all the time" aka follow Cooking for Dummies recipes off of TikTok & call it serious content. I've been told that I'm a pretty decent home cook, & there's no way in hell I'd even consider putting myself out there as any sort of serious "foodie" (derp). The set on these two to think that every last thing they do & say should be experienced by the rest of us is the absolute height of arrogance. It's both ugly & pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He really works that ambiguous, vague "we were invited" schtick, whether it's Disney, Universal, Marriott, etc etc.

You could say it's technically true when you get a letter saying, "Dear Annual Passholder, we invite you to experience Flavors of Florida at Disney Springs before the fun ends this summer!" But it ain't #hosted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It isn’t the 90’s anymore sushi isn’t all that adventurous and is quite common to the American palette.

Kyle is white trash eating sushi with his hands, not showering, wearing dirty on clouds he walks around the theme park in, and wearing lululemom shorts to dinner.

He should stick to cheese curds and Kraft singles American cheese.
Hey! That's really insulting to Kylie

............you forgot the cheeseburger egg rolls in Adventureland

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@SnapChet you're missing all this cringe. 🤣

The manic dwarf is off the hook, mentions a million times how "WE" got invited to a "fancy fine dining experience." Wearing lululemon shorts and OnClouds while everyone else is all dressed up. WOOOOOOO's his way inside the hotel, gets hammered, eats sushi by shoving the entire piece down his throat with his fingers inside his mouth, then calls himself a "foodie" now. It doesn't get more cringe than this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle and Casey should both thank sugar daddy Jeff who probably begged the hotel to invite him to the media event.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously? It is just peaches and proscuitto on a flatbread. I can get that and many other combinations as one of my local restaurants. If you actually go outside of the Disney Bubble, you will see this is nothing original:

1695051762355.png

Reactions: 8
Lil' man is getting absolutely roasted on Twitter right now. Farlexa has been missing in action.

002194.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.