Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So before I make a satire video of the comparison, here is the PCDev experience at the same event 11 months ago. The satire video will compare Kyle’s with this:

I’ll say to Dev’s credit at least he knows how to act like an adult. He also doesn’t act so excited to be invited out, even if he’s excited for the opportunity. He knows how to contain his excitement.

Reactions: 8
I didn't realize that Nate did it as well. Nov 2021. So if Kyle is just being invited now, he's really far down on the list of important Disney vloggers. I guess we can't complain about Kyle's outfit too much if this is what Nate shows up in for his "fancy" dinner.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 4.36.37 PM.png

Reactions: 4
I’ll say to Dev’s credit at least he knows how to act like an adult. He also doesn’t act so excited to be invited out, even if he’s excited for the opportunity. He knows how to contain his excitement.
Exactly, that’s why I feel it’s good comparison. He acted professional and engaged in conversations with other attendees. Didn’t yell, “let’s goooo!!” Or yell his wife’s name like he was at Chuck E Cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Bummer, was going to have 2 (plural) videos up today but it (singular) got copyrighted twice (Two again? Coincidence?) soooo I gave up” Uh huh…sure, Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on there claims that he has someone on his Patreon who is paying him to gay bait and send private shower shows via DM.

002209.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone on there claims that he has someone on his Patreon who is paying him to gay bait and send private shower shows via DM.

View attachment 2458505
Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free? He's so lazy he probably uses the same shower scenes in his daily dump. I mean Disney Vlogger....kids.....really???? Who needs to see that crap?????? Do PC Dev, Tim, PMM do the same???? Can you imagine Superenthused doing that as well????
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
True...he got this right - it was like some of his Drunk ASS Videos on Cruise Ships

1695083284302.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.