Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's this dude going to make rent this month with these numbers for views AND taking days off????

1695084841300.png

Reactions: 3
I thought JoJo might be the one that would rush to "cover" the bear at Magic Kingdom, but if Kyle was trying to get a second video up then I bet it has to do with that.
I was thinking to myself nothing new opened at Disney today (the only time Kyle does two vlogs) so I couldn’t figure out what the second video would be. I bet you are right! It had to be the bear at Magic Kingdom.

Reactions: 8
ok... so back to media invites for a second. I just watched the video from "For the Love of Vlogging", PMM's friend Ryan. Their friend Kristen got a media invite to the Legoland Halloween stuff. She took Ryan as her "plus one". At the end of the video, Ryan thanked Legoland for a great event, and then thanked Kristen for inviting him. And actually said "I wasn't the one invited, she brought me as her plus one and I really appreciate it".
Now, tell me, could we ever imagine those words coming out of Kylie's mouth?? " I wasn't invited, I'm JoJo's plus one" ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking to myself nothing new opened at Disney today (the only time Kyle does two vlogs) so I couldn’t figure out what the second video would be. I bet you are right! It had to be the bear at Magic Kingdom.

---
ok... so back to media invites for a second. I just watched the video from "For the Love of Vlogging", PMM's friend Ryan. Their friend Kristen got a media invite to the Legoland Halloween stuff. She took Ryan as her "plus one". At the end of the video, Ryan thanked Legoland for a great event, and then thanked Kristen for inviting him. And actually said "I wasn't the one invited, she brought me as her plus one and I really appreciate it".
Now, tell me, could we ever imagine those words coming out of Kylie's mouth?? " I wasn't invited, I'm JoJo's plus one" ???
He can't flex if he admits he's anyone's plus 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Probably not a good idea for Kylie to go when there's a bear on the loose since he might get mistaken for the bear. But then I remembered he shaved his fur off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly just like if they watched his vlogs they would have known:

He's a drunk
He's a dumbass
He can't pronounce words correctly
He produces crappy vlogs daily
He can't edit
It's all about him
He also can’t be bothered to read the promotional email he received describing the event he was invited to. He saw invite aka free and said that’s for me! However, he tries to play it off and says he just likes to be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I'm sure the marketing team at Hilton really studied hundreds of hours of Kyle's vlogs to learn that Casey doesn't like seafood. :rolleyes:

002215.png

002214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He also can’t be bothered to read the promotional email he received describing the event he was invited to. He saw invite aka free and said that’s for me! However, he tries to play it off and says he just likes to be surprised.
He's a lazy little duck. Can't even make his bed everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How's this dude going to make rent this month with these numbers for views AND taking days off????

View attachment 2458539
I think Jojo knows he’s stuck in the roommate thing for awhile. Even with him only paying $700 for rent he does seem like he knows it’s only a matter of time until he will have to pick up a job.

---

He can't flex if he admits he's anyone's plus 1.
Mickey Views has way better editing than Kyle and can still get a video out quickly. When Kyle does a video day of it’s full of errors. Even his HHN video had one of the clips formatted incorrectly. What’s worse is I just zoomed through his HHN video and noticed it. Who knows how many other errors there were.

Reactions: 9
I think Jojo knows he’s stuck in the roommate thing for awhile. Even with him only paying $700 for rent he does seem like he knows it’s only a matter of time until he will have to pick up a job.

Mickey Views has way better editing than Kyle and can still get a video out quickly. When Kyle does a video day of it’s full of errors. Even his HHN video had one of the clips formatted incorrectly. What’s worse is I just zoomed through his HHN video and noticed it. Who knows how many other errors there were.
Mikey views is fun and seems like a nice kid. He does a MUCH better job editing and putting together a video. Professional and camera ready!

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I'm sure the marketing team at Hilton really studied hundreds of hours of Kyle's vlogs to learn that Casey doesn't like seafood. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2458582
View attachment 2458581
There were several things that PC Dev didn’t like when he did this event (not a fan of seafood) and he said he told the staff there and then they brought him something different. Dev averages more views than Kyle One possibility is there is a Stan that works there so as a fan they knew and took care if it.

Reactions: 4
Mikey views is fun and seems like a nice kid. He does a MUCH better job editing and putting together a video. Professional and camera ready!
Something else about Mikey Views - look at his Insta - it's pics mostly of things NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.instagram.com/mickeyviews/

And a website that's not got his face plastered all over everything https://mickeyviews.com/ And no shower scenes!
---
Here's the little shits TV Stand https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Ho...oduct.html?refccid=OBP2XSCMC5JYIIKAUGLXVGWLQQ

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What I wonder about Mickey Views is how he get all those aerial footage that no one else get.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.