Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, well, I don't have to, but I'm going to...
When I heard there was a bear loose the first thought I had was Kyle was walking around shirtless again.
Well… I’ll admit that when Kyle mentioned they “go and look for species where they’re not supposed to be and relocate them”, I thought that should apply for himself too.
IMG_5340.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Todays vlog was horrendous. It was like listening to a kid in class who is giving a presentation and making it up as they go. Idk how he’s not embarrassed by putting out that trash video. YIKES

Reactions: 21
Todays vlog was horrendous. It was like listening to a kid in class who is giving a presentation and making it up as they go. Idk how he’s not embarrassed by putting out that trash video. YIKES
Well....he WAS proud of his hurricaine stay video at Disney.

Reactions: 11
This just makes my stomach turn. Why would Casey want to share a room with her boyfriend and his sister?
Remember when Casey was licking off the same ice cream cone as Kyle's mom, dad, and sister?

Weird family.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

WHY does he leave himself stumbling over words and sounding like a complete moron in his videos?? If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was drunk lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2460401

WHY does he leave himself stumbling over words and sounding like a complete moron in his videos?? If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was drunk lol!
I think he's so self-absorbed that he doesn't realize how dumb he is.

Just like in today's dump when he said "I feel like the biggest question you guys'es have is like how does a bear like even get into the Magic Kingdom."

He thinks his stupidity is normal, so he's not even ashamed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow! I think I'll be skipping this one when I get home from work. BTW - I was supposed to go to that hotel for a conference when he was there. I'm sure those of you who watched, saw the Diligent branding near the conference rooms/ball rooms. They own the analytical software (ACL) that my team uses. I'm so glad I didn't have to go this year and "do business things business people do" this year!!!

On a different note, how long do you have to watch a youtube video for your thumbs down to actually count? Can it be just play, press thumbs down and leave?
Kylie must have also been there as a guest of Diligent. We know he is a big analytics guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this somewhere else. This is probably what Kyle thought was going on. 😅
View attachment 2460506
His bear would have been brown
---
View attachment 2460401

stupid is as stupid does. and he's lazy. and he's trying to fill up 25- 30 minutes of crap so he can get more ad revenue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This just blows me away every time- it was basically free money, he just had to spend a few extra minutes posting stuff on there- but he couldn’t be bothered 🙄🙄
Agree. He probably doesn't like the fees, but still. 🙄 I wish more stans understood Superchats get socked with 30% in fees and are taxable too.

Yeah, the other day Doormat made a comment and Dwarfy said, "See, Casey actually does research."

Pallo refuses to research anything, this is why 99% of the info he gives is incorrect.

I guess pouring his blood, sweat and tears into vlogging doesn't include researching anything.

He exaggerates any info that includes a number, everything he eats is either nummy or disgusting.

How does this guy do this for YEARS and seemingly get worse every day?
And yet, he’s somehow managed to herd 180K+ of the world’s loneliest shut-ins together to subscribe to his low IQ, unoriginal, misguided channel. The depths of misplaced human interests boggles the mind

And yet, he’s somehow managed to herd 180K+ of the world’s loneliest shut-ins together to subscribe to his low IQ, unoriginal, misguided channel. The depths of misplaced human interests boggles the mind
Well he thirst baits to different segments of society to continue the grift the Cougars, Bears, Sugar Daddies, LPSG people (although that baffles me as it should be SPSG).

Reactions: 2
Well he thirst baits to different segments of society to continue the grift the Cougars, Bears, Sugar Daddies, LPSG people (although that baffles me as it should be SPSG).
I could understand a few years ago but have no clue how anyone would be attracted to the modern day 40 year old looking, canned hammed, greasy and bloated dwarf who looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. And even if someone were thirsting hard over his face or body, as soon as he opens his mouth it should instantly kill any attraction there was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.