Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #48: I believe, I’m unsure, maybe, we’ll see, obviously, literally I don’t even know, Pallo.

B3D05721-A6DB-44CF-AB13-3D103BD157CF.png
0916A3A2-9144-4D68-B34C-53DEDBB6237E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all that Bear Breaking News I guess he did not have time to wash his hair in the sink

1695134930447.png

---
In his stupid thumbnail he can't even put a picture of a black bear. He's acting like it was a Grizzly sitting right out in the open. I guess when you dress like a slob and get drunk at your job this is what we can expect.View attachment 2459314
1695135226577.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The biggest question you guys'es might have is how does a bear get into Magic Kingdom. Well Kylie is here to answer it.

002220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What time did they discover the bear as he said it was noon when he got there. WHAT was he doing up until then?

Found this. So he was 2 hours late, someone who lives 15 minutes away and obsessed with Disney:
Disney later said a little before 10 a.m. that after consulting with state experts, it was reopening Frontierland, Liberty Square, and Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vlogs are pretty bad lately but I think this is one of the VERY worst ones. What a waste of time. He should have just stayed home.

Reactions: 19
He mentions a dozen times over the video how he was trying so hard to get this vlog out yesterday but the songs from Country Bear Jamboree kept getting a copyright strike. He says he tried uploading it 3 times and then just gave up because the "YouTube gods were against me."

002218.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m five minutes in and it’s all speculation and contradiction of that speculation. He’s just flapping his gums for the sake of it. He knows less than zero.

Reactions: 14
Dude this is not Camera Ready. Make your bed. Take a shower and wash your hair.

1695137328459.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.