Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a million miles above the earth? that's some seriously good resolution.

I guess the idiot doesn't know the atmosphere is only 6214 miles up. And the moon is only 238855 miles away.

hey kile, you're a moron!
Kyle seems to only speculate, exaggerate, or haphazardly guess at things. For him, it’s “I think“, “I believe”, “maybe this”, “maybe that”, “I could eat a million of these.”, “it’s like a million miles away”,etc. Does this guy actually know anything? I’m genuinely curious because he seems to have no grasp on any concepts he mentions. Food? Clueless. History? Clueless. The theme parks and companies he covers every day? Clueless. The list goes on and on.

Kyle, what in the hell did Sylvan Learning Center actually teach you? Outside of creating glorified home videos, what skills do you actually have? You should really reflect on this and change course before the chuggers rot the last brain cells you have left. They are holding on for dear life as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle seems to only speculate, exaggerate, or haphazardly guess at things. For him, it’s “I think“, “I believe”, “maybe this”, “maybe that”, “I could eat a million of these.”, “it’s like a million miles away”,etc. Does this guy actually know anything? I’m genuinely curious because he seems to have no grasp on any concepts he mentions. Food? Clueless. History? Clueless. The theme parks and companies he covers every day? Clueless. The list goes on and on.
Yeah, the other day Doormat made a comment and Dwarfy said, "See, Casey actually does research."

Pallo refuses to research anything, this is why 99% of the info he gives is incorrect.

I guess pouring his blood, sweat and tears into vlogging doesn't include researching anything.

He exaggerates any info that includes a number, everything he eats is either nummy or disgusting.

How does this guy do this for YEARS and seemingly get worse every day?

Reactions: 20

Kyle, what in the hell did Sylvan Learning Center actually teach you? Outside of creating glorified home videos, what skills do you actually have? You should really reflect on this and change course before the chuggers rot the last brain cells you have left. They are holding on for dear life as it is.
Academic standards must be very quite low at his alma mater for him to be conferred a college degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Academic standards must be very quite low at his alma mater for him to be conferred a college degree.
I'm pretty sure that just like everything with Kyle his family helped him out tremendously. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa and the banker mom were doing his papers and projects for him.

Reactions: 10
Just saw my local Stop and Shop circular and microwavable potatoes are on sale for $1. Watch out Kile lololol

• Haha
You can open the video, click the thumbs down within the first second and close it right after, and it will still count. There's no required amount of time to watch.
what if it starts with an ad and you hit pause during the ad before the video even starts?

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure that just like everything with Kyle his family helped him out tremendously. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa and the banker mom were doing his papers and projects for him.
This. He's always been used to everyone doing everything for him. He's never had to lift a finger to do anything in his life. And now he has Casey doing the research for his vlogs and keeping track of his "schedule." His sister is a 'manager' on his channel and probably schedules the vlogs for him and writes the titles. He used to have Lora manage his Patreon for him.

And what ultimately manifested is an incapable and mentally stunted man-child who will always be dependent on other people for the rest of his life.

what if it starts with an ad and you hit pause during the ad before the video even starts?
Doesn't matter, the like/dislike counter has no correlation to the video content.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't matter, the like/dislike counter has no correlation to the video content.
I miss understood the initial post you made. I was thinking you were talking about any amount of time on the video counted as a view

Reactions: 1
Oh man, that vlog was UNBEARABLE! 🤦🏻‍♀️ He showed ZERO evidence of anything out of the ordinary until the last minute of the vlog. He could’ve just as easily been making up the entire story. Next time, he can say a cheetah has escaped and then run around with his camera for 25 minutes. (That’s an vlog idea for you Kyle! No evidence needed for a real reporter like you!) Most of Kyle’s videos are garbage quality, but the sensationalism and speculation in this one takes the cake!
---
This is the only bear Kyle should report on: the Charmin Bear with toilet paper stuck on his butt.
IMG_5335.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
More people are tagging Signia.

View attachment 2460093
We’re Hilton Diamond Club members, for what it’s worth, and the more I thought of it , the more pissed I became and so I just took a few minutes of my vaca time and called Signia Bonnet Creek. I was tired of bleeping form letter responses. Talked to a couple of people there and told them how very disappointed I was that they had invited Pallo and should do some damned research before they insult their members . Also gave both a number of links to inform them of the caliber of person they were hosting. I must have sounded a bit annoyed 🤣. They were profusely apologetic. Whether it does any good or not, I feel better and energized!😁 GRRR!😬😳👊💪🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow! Watching now. Kyle is desperate for content! He is overdramatizing the entire ordeal. He parks and declares it is a ghost town. Then he gets in the park and says it is crowded. The vlog is jam packed with speculations and assumptions. He even assumes which tree the bear was in. He thinks the trees backstage at Magic Kingdom is a forest. It is quite sad really.

Reactions: 19
Wow! Watching now. Kyle is desperate for content! He is overdramatizing the entire ordeal. He parks and declares it is a ghost town. Then he gets in the park and says it is crowded. The vlog is jam packed with speculations and assumptions. He even assumes which tree the bear was in. He thinks the trees backstage at Magic Kingdom is a forest. It is quite sad really.
The meandering ranting stupidity of idiots.

The Dwarf exceeded expectations today, he got somewhere before noon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must admit, well, I don't have to, but I'm going to...
When I heard there was a bear loose the first thought I had was Kyle was walking around shirtless again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.