Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just as an FYI for those of you that haven’t kept up, Kylie repeatedly tells us he “Doesn’t really drink anymore.”

IMG_0510.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If dislikes weren't hidden and thousands of people weren't shadowbanned on his channel, he'd never get #hosted for anything. All they see is 188k subscribers and see all the comments fawning over him, and obviously don't spend any time doing research on who they're inviting to market their property.

That face he makes when he secures the grift.

View attachment 2455801
He really thinks it is a full on full service sit down fine dining experience. It is, in fact, just going from kiosk to kiosk and getting samplers. Kind of like Food and Wine festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Dwarf is unbelievable. Honestly, I can’t see how he's working more than a couple hours a day. Night before last he went to Universal for SIX HOURS and we still haven’t heard the end of how exhausting that was.

He sits at home all day playing Call of Duty waiting for the Doormat to get off work so she can cook for him, make his bed and clean up his studio-like more luxury apartment. The little tit “can’t relax.” What a joke.

IMG_0512.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Hey, girlfriend I’m getting a fancy hotel for the weekend for free. Isn’t that great?

Yes so romantic we can have some real quality time.

Yes! And my adult sister will be staying in there with us too so that makes it even better!

Virgins…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let me get this tit straight. He gets invited to a Hilton hotel and takes his ADULT OLDER SINGLE SISTER?! How bleeping weird. Where is Casey….. does she have Covid and he doesn’t wanna tell the internet because he would be crucified for being in public around people ? Just makes you think 🤔. How dare they criticize the free charcuterie board… no manners and how rude. I hope Hilton never works with him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare they criticize the free charcuterie board… no manners and how rude. I hope Hilton never works with him again.
If anyone from Hilton Insignia watched todays vlog, their relationship with this little moron is over.

He trashed the complimentary room service they sent him, he trashed the property for the entire vlog about it being just a business conference hotel. Hey moron, there’s more ballrooms at the Contemporary, and the GF, and Coronado. The difference is vacation vloggers don’t spend half their time in out of the way hallways full of ballrooms like you did here. He gave incorrect information about their parking facilities, you could tell he didn’t like the fact there wasn’t a more luxury shower in his room.

This little idiot actually looked out his window at the Hilton pool and said the view was better than the view of the Magic Kingdom at the Contemporary.

Just wait until this unshowered dwarf shows up at his 3 hour more luxury dinner smelling of sweat and chlorine.

This gourmet restaurant better serve him plenty of the 4 foods he likes or he’ll trash this place too.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone from Hilton Insignia watched todays vlog, their relationship with this little moron is over.

He trashed the complimentary room service they sent him, he trashed the property for the entire vlog about it being just a business conference hotel. Hey moron, there’s more ballrooms at the Contemporary, and the GF, and Coronado. The difference is vacation vloggers don’t spend half their time in out of the way hallways full of ballrooms like you did here. He gave incorrect information about their parking facilities, you could tell he didn’t like the fact there wasn’t a more luxury shower in his room.

This little idiot actually looked out his window at the Hilton pool and said the view was better than the view of the Magic Kingdom at the Contemporary.

Just wait until this unshowered dwarf shows up at his 3 hour more luxury dinner smelling of sweat and chlorine.

This gourmet restaurant better serve him plenty of the 4 foods he likes or he’ll trash this place too.
The Hilton Signia is just not Club/Coral level enough for our little celebrity. Lil' Kylie demands nothing but the best, is that too much to ask for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I can’t wait for the time someone calls him out for smelling like a wet dog and we will see his reaction because he’s too dumb to edit it out.

• Haha
ChatGPT, please review today's Kile Pile :poop:

---

First of all, the video starts with an uninspired introduction that basically begs for likes and subscriptions. It's like the digital version of "please clap." I mean, if your content is good, people will subscribe without you having to plead for it.

Kyle, who apparently thinks he's some kind of big shot, starts off by telling us he's going to a "secret hotel location" at Walt Disney World. Wow, so secret that he's broadcasting it to the entire internet. Bravo, Kyle.

Then he welcomes us back to his "daily dose," as if so many people care enough to watch his daily vlogs. Newsflash, Kyle, the world doesn't revolve around your mundane life.

He's staying at the "Signia by Hilton" because, oh my goodness, they invited him there. Kyle, buddy, they invite lots of people to hotels. You're not special.

The video goes on and on with Kyle and his sister yapping about checking in early and how the hotel is "quiet" and "relaxing." Well, I hope it's quiet if you're staying there because your constant chattering would drive anyone crazy.

Then there's the part where he marvels at the lobby and the store, as if we've never seen a hotel lobby or a gift shop before. And the excitement over Tic Tacs? Seriously?

Oh, and don't get me started on his obsession with the view. Kyle, it's a hotel room with a window. You're not discovering Atlantis.

And finally, the icing on the cake is when he talks about his inability to relax. Kyle, it's a vacation, dude. Chill out, take a breath, and stop acting like you're on some grand adventure when you're really just at a hotel.

Overall, this video is a cringe-inducing, self-indulgent mess. Kyle, do us all a favor and spare us your "daily dose" of banality. Thanks but no thanks!
ChatGPT is savage as hell and I am here for it!!

Why couldn't Farlexa go to dinner too or instead of Doormat?
He lacks common sense and basic social skills and manners. It would make sense to bring Alexa, since she is visiting and staying at the Hilton. Then, return at a later date with Casey since she’s local.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What really stands out to me is how much he reads Tattle. His entire video today he referenced things that have been said here.

- Not going to dinner with Alexa and Alexa “having her own plans” because we call her sister wife.
- Shaving his chest because he looks like Chewbacca.
- Mentioning that he doesn’t like crowds, and then saying directly into the camera, “you all know that”.
- Not going down the slide at the pool because there was a ton of kids there and we always call him creepy.
- Saying that he’s glad he’s experiencing hotels outside of Disney.
- Zooming in to show the TV so everyone knows that the room is in his name.
- Mentioning multiple times that the hotel holds conferences, which was mentioned here last night.

HI KYLE! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What really stands out to me is how much he reads Tattle. His entire video today he referenced things that have been said here.

- Not going to dinner with Alexa and Alexa “having her own plans” because we call her sister wife.
- Shaving his chest because he looks like Chewbacca.
- Mentioning that he doesn’t like crowds, and then saying directly into the camera, “you all know that”.
- Not going down the slide at the pool because there was a ton of kids there and we always call him creepy.
- Saying that he’s glad he’s experiencing hotels outside of Disney.
- Zooming in to show the TV so everyone knows that the room is in his name.
- Mentioning multiple times that the hotel holds conferences, which was mentioned here last night.
Also he corrected himself after saying "ME and Casey."

It was pointed out often here how he always puts himself first over Casey even in video titles.

I don't get it, he blocks constructive criticism in the comments on his videos but obsesses over what people say on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dwarfy the twit says his main task at this hotel is to do a food review at their fancy restaurant.

I would bet anything that nobody from Hilton has EVER seen Pallo do a food review.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dwarfy the twit says his main task at this hotel is to do a food review at their fancy restaurant.

I would bet anything that nobody from Hilton has EVER seen Pallo do a food review.
That’s probably another reason he took Casey and not Alexa. Casey at least knows about different foods and how to pronounce things even though she is no foodie by any means. Hell, she eats olives and blue cheese which is super adventurous to white trash Alexa and Kyle. He needs her there since it’s going to be a “fine dining” experience. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.