Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title is simple and to the point. I love it!

Btw just got 4th place at trivia. This week it was just 2 of us. 2 weeks ago we had 8 people and got first. Always a fun time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never seen any of his HHN vlogs. Does he just eat food and aimlessly wander like Disney? I'd think little man would be scared of the haunted houses but I guess he's going to have Big Bertha to protect him.

Reactions: 6
What do you think BFFs Casey and Farida will get up to this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here's a "wish you were here" type postcard for Casey from last night.

View attachment 2450380
OMG I saw this, this morning and just laughed. 1st no Casey and 2nd that Kevin gave away his name after getting married. What guy does that?
---
Don't tell me he doesn't follow TL
---
OMG I can't. I just spit out my tea here AT WORK, you know that place that Kile has NO clue what that is or goes to, to make a living. These have GOT to be trolls. NO ONE could be THAT naive or stupid to believe this tit they are saying. lolololol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, was it only me while watching yesterday's video think to themselves that why doesn't Kyle use a vacum cleaner to clean up that broken glass? I mean he probably does not have one. I know a big plastic Mickey Pumpkin has priority over getting basic house needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, was it only me while watching yesterday's video think to themselves that why doesn't Kyle use a vacum cleaner to clean up that broken glass? I mean he probably does not have one. I know a big plastic Mickey Pumpkin has priority over getting basic house needs.
Oh I am sure he was waiting for Casey to come over and do it. Who knows what she had to do that morning and then he had a fit that they had to go out and get ingredients for snack things right before the game started. You know, the logistics just didn't work out to do it earlier. He's been watching the TV on the floor for a month now, he couldn't wait ONE day to run out and do what he needed to do instead of putting together a broken TV stand?

Reactions: 13
I think the shifty little Dwarf meant to say "She's staying at oar place."

His more luxury studio-like apartment is really "Pallo South", where clowns, tellers and sister-wives stay.

Oar place.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.