Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe he's paying a dime.

Wasn't this only supposed to be a temporary lug-sury apartment?
Maybe not but with how broke he’a been acting (can’t take cruises, no more going out to eat at Disney) leads me to believe he’s paying more than the $700 he was previously paying.

He doesn’t have a monthly car payment, he’s on his parents cell phone bill, likely uses his parents logins to watch tv, and I think he said internet is included in his rent.

This guy isn’t really paying much of anything. He did say the apartment was temporary but hasn’t said anything new since which is weird.

Reactions: 10
He picks Alexa up from the airport and says "you smell good" then says "wow..you smell really good." She replies with a big smile on her face "you say that everytime" and he says "oh i do??" SO CREPPY!! Then idiot boy asks her if she got a haircut. She cut her hair prior to his visit in Wisconsin and now he's just noticing?
Creepy.

002049.png

002048.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of filming of his sister's booty butt in today's dump. 🤮

That wide angle lens comes in handy
He'll have to go to "landscape" if he tries to pack in that whole beast ..... especially that back and shoulders.

big-guns-gertie.jpg
mistique1.jpg
BUNDY2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The dwarf said he was going to sleep on the couch, but in the morning, it looks like no one slept on the couch (no blankets, pillows, etc.)

Did they both sleep in the bed? :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe not but with how broke he’a been acting (can’t take cruises, no more going out to eat at Disney) leads me to believe he’s paying more than the $700 he was previously paying.

He doesn’t have a monthly car payment, he’s on his parents cell phone bill, likely uses his parents logins to watch tv, and I think he said internet is included in his rent.

This guy isn’t really paying much of anything. He did say the apartment was temporary but hasn’t said anything new since which is weird.
A big observation of how broke he acts, is that whenever he's at the parks alone he always opts for free water and a snack that is around $6.

Whenever he's with his sister, Casey, or his family it's non-stop eating and big meals and chuggers at different places. And we've seen numerous clips of them with their credit card out paying for him.

Either he's flat broke or his banker mommy controls all of his finances and doesn't allow him access to it (i.e. puts a $500 limit on his card, etc.)

Reactions: 13
Ok sooooo...does Casey NOT sleep over? Wouldn't she be considered a guest since she doesn't live there?

1694795130496.png

---
A big observation of how broke he is, is that whenever he's at the parks alone he always opts for free water and a snack that is around $6.

Whenever he's with his sister, Casey, or his family it's non-stop eating and big meals and chuggers at different places. And we've seen numerous clips of them with their credit card out paying for him.

Either he's flat broke or his banker mommy controls all of his finances and doesn't allow him access to it (i.e. puts a $500 limit on his card, etc.)
She seemed surprised though that their bill was $81. I can't see him paying that though.

• Heart

Casey's bedroom has a million photos of her and Kyle all over and his place has no pictures of them together.

Casey's Facebook says "in a relationship with Kyle Pallo" and Kyle's Facebook says "in a relationship with Kyle Pallo (himself)."

It's the perfect metaphor for their relationship. She's so "in luv" with him but he's not in love with her. The only person that Kyle Pallo loves is Kyle Pallo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice the spare onclouds next to the fancy (possibly golf but still dad-core) shoes in the trunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's so dumb. He can't figure out why there's this red line in his garage where there's a small elevated step. 🤣

002051.png

Uhh, maybe so people see it and don't trip?
---
Ok sooooo...does Casey NOT sleep over? Wouldn't she be considered a guest since she doesn't live there?

View attachment 2451227
---

She seemed surprised though that their bill was $81. I can't see him paying that though.
How sad that he's lived there for what, 2 months now? And he hasn't had a single person visit "his" place other than Casey and his sister. No friends, nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The dwarf said he was going to sleep on the couch, but in the morning, it looks like no one slept on the couch (no blankets, pillows, etc.)
All Pallo are not created equally. You know if Kylie slept on the couch it would look like an ungodly nightmare after he crawled out of there.

At least Alexa cleaned up her tit after sleeping on the couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.