Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total waste of what looks like a decent plate of food. I mean, what adult announces that the plainly don't like seafood? There are so many amazing different flavors & textures, to flat out say that you don't like anything in the category without actually trying is juvenile at very best
But they're both foodies now because they did this experience and Casey's cooking is the greatest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle dropped the ball with his wardrobe on this one.

A Fine Dining experience and he didnt use his Iberostar shirt?

Maybe he is saving the shirt for his wedding. In that case, I understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What I've learned from newly christened "FOOD VLOGGER" kylie:

1. ALWAYS eat sushi with you hands, even better to get the fingers down your throat a lil bit

View attachment 2457415
2. who cares how you pronounce things! as long as you can wash it down with booze it's OK!

View attachment 2457414

3. Life is only sweet if it's in comparison to a CRUISE or DISNEY THEME PARK, especially as you approach your 30s!!!!
View attachment 2457424

4. Blue cheese is DISGUSTING!!!
View attachment 2457423

Also how the f*ck are they going to be foodies if Casey can't even eat seafood? Talk about low class. I try not to be a classist asshole but we have some real Beverly Hillbillies on our hands here.
So h'es eating sushi? I thought the snob within him didn't allow him to eat Asian food. Serve him any garbage on a plate and call it an "exclusive culinary event" and he would eat it. It's also how he buys things. Get a trinket from Five Below and relabel it as "Disney exclusive" and he'd pay a premium for junk like that. People like Kyle are so classless yet so gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle dropped the ball with his wardrobe on this one.

A Fine Dining experience and he didnt use his Iberostar shirt?

Maybe he is saving the shirt for his wedding. In that case, I understand
Wow, an Iberostar mention & this fine dining experience together in the same vlog? I don’t think Kyle’s target audience can handle that level of world’s best content in one video

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For real though. Kyle is consistently inappropriate, in many ways.

Darn Hilton, no community pants! 😂

Dress for the occasion. Florida can be hot. Still no excuse. He’s going from the hotel room to an event inside the SAME climate controlled building. Even if he went to this event from his home, it would be from the apartment with air conditioning, to the garaged car with air conditioning, to the hotel. Valet park if it’s hot long walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
THE VERDICT IS IN!

002195.png

We still don't know if it was better than cruise ship and Iberostar food though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New game, drink every time Kyle proclaims "Without further ado". Seriously, who the hell talks like that? Simple word pronunciations throw him for a loop, but he gets all "Without further ado" enough times to choke a pig. He's such a tool

Reactions: 7
I made the mistake of clicking on today’s video after not watching for a month. What a waste of an invitation on these 2 special needs characters. First, Kyle looks like he styled his hair using butter instead of product. He’s greasier than ever and his teeth are yellow. That shirt makes him look like a human pit stain. At least mommy Pallo gets to see her little guy wear one of the pairs of shoes she bought him.

Also, Casey needs to chill on the idea that she can inject her bland ass meals in his videos and be some sort of online cooking personality. Her food and palette, much like everything else in her life, is basic as hell.

Neither of them provided any value to the company that invited them. The food critiques were “It was good. I could eat 50,000 more of these.” Riveting. Hope they blacklist him like Universal did.

These two suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This video is tremendously cringey. Kyle's acting like a 2-year-old practically begging the server for more pizza. At least Casey makes somewhat of an effort she says that she likes the flavors of peach and prosciutto together. Kyle responds by saying I just love food. What a bleeping idiot. He also says he doesn't like to do any research because he wants to be surprised. That seems to contrast from his other statements where he claims to be a news reporter. Do news reporter ms just show up to the scene with absolutely no information so that they're surprised? What really bugs me is every time Kyle gets something for free it's always the best of the best. You know no matter what he's served he will say it's the best thing he's ever eaten because he wants more free stuff. He's acting like he was invited to a White House and Buckingham Palace combined event.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Kyle and Casey should both thank sugar daddy Jeff who probably begged the hotel to invite him to the media event.
And most likely paid for the tickets. We sure as hell know KP didn't fork up the money himself! You think he would have bought a third ticket so Farida could have attended also. The "had other plans" excuse is becoming old.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I made the mistake of clicking on today’s video after not watching for a month. What a waste of an invitation on these 2 special needs characters. First, Kyle looks like he styled his hair using butter instead of product. He’s greasier than ever and his teeth are yellow. That shirt makes him look like a human pit stain. At least mommy Pallo gets to see her little guy wear one of the pairs of shoes she bought him.
Add onto this the fact that by meals end, Kyle was pretty clearly gassed & breathing heavily on their walk through the convention center. Red faced & pasty, blood pressure undoubtedly too high for good health, & all for your viewing pleasure. See a doctor asap, Kyle, before your obvious hypertension kills your boring ass

Reactions: 11
Add onto this the fact that by meals end, Kyle was pretty clearly gassed & breathing heavily on their walk through the convention center. Red faced & pasty, blood pressure undoubtedly too high for good health, & all for your viewing pleasure. See a doctor asap, Kyle, before your obvious hypertension kills your boring ass
Trashed

Reactions: 9
It’s a surprise Kyle accepted the invitation, since he declared months ago he doesn’t drink much and won’t be drinking alcohol until his next cruise. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG did they practice this look of...this is the BEST wine I have ever tasted before? SMH

1695062679246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.