Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ChatGPT, please review today's Kile Pile :poop:

---

First of all, the video starts with an uninspired introduction that basically begs for likes and subscriptions. It's like the digital version of "please clap." I mean, if your content is good, people will subscribe without you having to plead for it.

Kyle, who apparently thinks he's some kind of big shot, starts off by telling us he's going to a "secret hotel location" at Walt Disney World. Wow, so secret that he's broadcasting it to the entire internet. Bravo, Kyle.

Then he welcomes us back to his "daily dose," as if so many people care enough to watch his daily vlogs. Newsflash, Kyle, the world doesn't revolve around your mundane life.

He's staying at the "Signia by Hilton" because, oh my goodness, they invited him there. Kyle, buddy, they invite lots of people to hotels. You're not special.

The video goes on and on with Kyle and his sister yapping about checking in early and how the hotel is "quiet" and "relaxing." Well, I hope it's quiet if you're staying there because your constant chattering would drive anyone crazy.

Then there's the part where he marvels at the lobby and the store, as if we've never seen a hotel lobby or a gift shop before. And the excitement over Tic Tacs? Seriously?

Oh, and don't get me started on his obsession with the view. Kyle, it's a hotel room with a window. You're not discovering Atlantis.

And finally, the icing on the cake is when he talks about his inability to relax. Kyle, it's a vacation, dude. Chill out, take a breath, and stop acting like you're on some grand adventure when you're really just at a hotel.

Overall, this video is a cringe-inducing, self-indulgent mess. Kyle, do us all a favor and spare us your "daily dose" of banality. Thanks but no thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are his nipples trying to retreat to his back? Are they that embarrassed to be seen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The unemployed grifter who "works" at most 2 hours per day with no responsibilities is not used to relaxing.

002163.png

002165.png

002164.png

Then he goes into how "stressful" his job is... rope dropping and walking fast through parks.

002166.png

He starts telling himself to take deep breaths, and says he's going to get a drink to help him relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 😂 This proves that "Maverick/Peter" was him. He shaved his chest after someone replied to him with that mini-golf picture.

View attachment 2455303
View attachment 2455304

Also back to the shirtless thumbnails. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Wow, does he ever look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy here! This is not a good look Kyle! White, soft and doughy, what every women finds attractive in a young man, NOT! Those gym videos better come fast and often if you are going to recover from this dad bod, ugh.

Reactions: 8
Finally he gets just his name on the TV

1694967051828.png

---
It's a Fruit and Cheese plate....

1694967180696.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle’s idea of the hotel is seen through the eyes of a 6 year old. “They do business here.” “The desk is for when guests have to do business in their room.” “The expo center is expanding for business people.

Hey Kylie! I see your “friend” Jeff convinced you to join Hilton Honors. I have tons of Hilton Grand Vacations points. There are 5 HGV properties in Orlando. Including a new one right next to Celebration. I prefer using mine at the Waldorf Astoria. Do you want to use some of mine??? See what I did there? I teased you like you tease your nephew, Casey and Farlexa when you ask them, “do you want it?”

As someone who cares about who Hilton uses to present a product that I spent a lot of money to own, I will certainly be writing a firm letter to them after I write this. I doubt that they will be offering you another invite after they read the letter this hoisehikd sends along with examples of why I am offended at their invite.

To all the Tattlers and Tattle lurkers. If you want a good overview of the food event that kylie is going to tomorrow, go to the Magic Dads YT channel. They were invited last year and did a great review of the annual event.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Catching up on yesterday’s just now. Of course they find Antonito’s to be the best Mexican food. It’s terrible and suits their Midwest sheltered palates. I ate at the one in Hollywood city walk 3 months ago and it was pure garbage. First, they charge for chips and salsa. Their margaritas are overpriced and terrible, at least the one I had. The Al pastor tacos were a joke and had zero flavor. I’m sensitive to spicy but I love Mexican food so sometimes I’ll just deal with it and not add salsa etc. on these tacos I added a ton of salsa and it did nothing to add flavor. Plus it was like $18 for an entree!! No chips!!

Will edit as I go thru the videos from yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
My gf and I went to Antojitos before HHN last year and agree that it was absolute horse tit. We have a running joke with how bad it was. If anyone finds themselves there, do not get the Queso Fundido.

Reactions: 11
My eyes are burning with these shirtless shots -- pass the sick bucket!

From peeking at @MichaelKaysHairyBack avatar, I think Michael Kay Adler even has better pectoral definition than Kyle. And that is a scary proposition. Two grown men who look like they're in their 50s with flailing YouTube channels. Michael has already been spotted on a scooter in WDW. Is that the next low bar for Kyle? F@ck the gym Kyle, I want you to lean hard into the Disney lifestyle. Maybe a scooter company will sponsor you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle’s idea of the hotel is seen through the eyes of a 6 year old. “They do business here.” “The desk is for when guests have to do business in their room.” “The expo center is expanding for business people.

Hey Kylie! I see your “friend” Jeff convinced you to join Hilton Honors. I have tons of Hilton Grand Vacations points. There are 5 HGV properties in Orlando. Including a new one right next to Celebration. I prefer using mine at the Waldorf Astoria. Do you want to use some of mine??? See what I did there? I teased you like you tease your nephew, Casey and Farlexa when you ask them, “do you want it?”

As someone who cares about who Hilton uses to present a product that I spent a lot of money to own, I will certainly be writing a firm letter to them after I write this. I doubt that they will be offering you another invite after they read the letter this hoisehikd sends along with examples of why I am offended at their invite.

To all the Tattlers and Tattle lurkers. If you want a good overview of the food event that kylie is going to tomorrow, go to the Magic Dads YT channel. They were invited last year and did a great review of the annual event.
He really does view everything through the eyes of a 6 year old. The way he points stuff out... "this desk is for when business people do business" :rolleyes:

I doubt he'll be invited back. Everything with him is a one and done. He's incapable of forming any kind of lasting working relationship. When he got invited to Iberostar, he said that they were going to send him all around to review all their other resorts. There hasn't been a peep about Iberostar since his dumpster fire vlogs he made about it.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on yesterday’s just now. Of course they find Antonito’s to be the best Mexican food. It’s terrible and suits their Midwest sheltered palates. I ate at the one in Hollywood city walk 3 months ago and it was pure garbage. First, they charge for chips and salsa. Their margaritas are overpriced and terrible, at least the one I had. The Al pastor tacos were a joke and had zero flavor. I’m sensitive to spicy but I love Mexican food so sometimes I’ll just deal with it and not add salsa etc. on these tacos I added a ton of salsa and it did nothing to add flavor. Plus it was like $18 for an entree!! No chips!!

Will edit as I go thru the videos from yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
I’ve had Mexican food in LA. It was amazing! We have very good Mexican food here in Chicago too. I think Kylie and Farlexa gauge Mexican food against that homogenized restaurant they go to in Port Washington, Wisconsin.

Reactions: 7
My gf and I went to Antojitos before HHN last year and agree that it was absolute horse tit. We have a running joke with how bad it was. If anyone finds themselves there, do not get the Queso Fundido.
Oh my God I thought I was the only one who thought this. I regretted going and wish I had just gone to taco bell instead

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.