Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not get too excited here. Nate doesn't have any real friends. He only has those he uses for content and discounts.
I don’t know how deeply these people are friends of Nate’s, but I do know that he always has different people in his videos. So, either way, he still knows how to actually interact with others besides, the people from Uber DoorDash and his family. How real or how fake it is I don’t know, but it’s a lot healthier than Kyle’s relationships or (lack there of) with people.

Reactions: 12
My 12 year old daughter shops at Aerie! So it’s perfect for Casey and Kyle since they act like 12 year olds pretending to play grown up. Their relationship really looks like a middle school romance- occasional hand holding with giggles but otherwise just acting like platonic buddies.
Shopping at aerie goes hand in glove with the TikTok recipes, it’s strictly kid’s stuff. My high school aged daughter has tried out a couple of those craptastic TikTok horror show recipes on our family & they're never good. Always tasteless & thrown together, jus like our girl Casey’s boy friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
$1k for a Gucci handbag is a hell of a deal. Maybe it was secondhand (which is actually a wise choice on her part, and a sustainable one)?
Doormat's dad or grandparents probably gave her the Gucci bag as a gift. That is how it usually works with women in their 20's who work a low paying job, but own an expensive watch or bag.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how deeply these people are friends of Nate’s, but I do know that he always has different people in his videos. So, either way, he still knows how to actually interact with others besides, the people from Uber DoorDash and his family. How real or how fake it is I don’t know, but it’s a lot healthier than Kyle’s relationships or (lack there of) with people.
Not going to get started on Nate the whale. You can peep his tattle thread.

As for Kyle, it seems the people who know him grow up while he doesn't so they all "move on" as he says.

…and Kyle can speak in Español’

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched the last two dumps, finally catching up.
Just goes to show you he needs to be on ADHD meds as he can't sit still for just a 1/2 hour car ride.
No. He needs to grow the duck up.
A 5-year could get antsy during a half hour car ride.
An 8 year old gets antsy after an hour.
A 29 going on 37 year old would be expected to ride in a car for hours, near the number of fingers on their hand.
It's clear the Clownlo family never made the 20 hour drive from Clownville, Wi in the ClownCar, or Farlexa would have shoved her fist in his face like he shoves food into it, a looooong time ago. tit, maybe she did, and that is his disability.

Had to be done:
(FF: Her debut in Milan)View attachment 2395254 😂

He should have at least $150k+ in cash needed for the down payment from the $750k house he "bought."
I think he makes more than what everyone else here thinks he makes, and even I assumed he was only putting 3.5% down.
Can anyone explain to me why Casey always needs 4 cutting boards for vegetables?
The same reason she has anxiety over everything; because she knows nothing, and thinks the big, bad world is going to get her. She thinks cutting meat on wood cutting boards leaves some MERSA-level bacteria in the cracks. witch, clean it with lemon juice or vinegar then wash it. She thinks cutting meat then vegetables on the same board without washing it in-between leaves that same bacteria, witch, Cook your food to the correct temperature (you can see her cutting the chicken pieces up into smaller pieces and checking to see if they are done in one of the vlogs in his new place. witch, the fuckin' chickin' was seared black on the fuckin' outside, IT'S DONE!)
I wish people lived forever. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to here Walt's honest opinion on this Dingus.

• Haha
Little Kylie's avian terror was born the morning, back in Hooterville, WI, his parents told him he was big enough to carry the food and feed the chickens.
It did not go well:

(Priceless)

• Haha
She seems concerned about cross contamination while prepping food. Yet, she shares food and (sometimes) living spaces with Kyle who hasn’t shown the best track record when it comes to basic hygiene and food handling.

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Watching the latest episode of Below Deck Down Under on Bravo. Tonight’s charter guests are from Wisconsin. What theming did they request for their first dinner? Halloween! Is the entire state infected with an unhealthy affinity to Halloween??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She seems concerned about cross contamination while prepping food. Yet, she shares food and (sometimes) living spaces with Kyle who hasn’t shown the best track record when it comes to basic hygiene and food handling.

Make it make sense.
Kyle’s stench must be so overwhelming such that Casey couldn’t smell the rotten chicken during her prep. (KP said the chicken “smells like farts”)

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Make it make sense.
Exactly!!! How he doesn’t give her the icks 🤢 is beyond me! She seems like such a germaphobe just in general. The hand sanitizer thing that’s normal that’s something any normal adult would do but the cutting board stuff and the stuff about chicken not having skin or being on the bone confirms it. Yet she’s with the most disgusting person. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
🤭 Kyle once again broke park rules and tried to film inside the new 'Journey of Water' Moana attraction at Epcot
that was in development.
____ The head of security Heihei the Rooster recognized him and took care of the rule breaker post-haste:

chicken-kid (1).gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think he makes more than what everyone else here thinks he makes, and even I assumed he was only putting 3.5% down.
Do you think that $30k-$38k per month that he showed on camera is accurate? I don't get it, if he's making that much money, where is all of this money going? Unless he's just that frugal and stacking up tons of money in his 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.