Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s already admitted he only watches Netflix & Disney+. Likely both on his family’s account.
Fortunately (or unfortunately for Kyle) both Netflix and Disney+ are cracking down on password sharing. So Kyle will soon lose access to his family’s account. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s also not forget that Kyle is rumored to do shower shows for his sugar Stan’s when he needs the extra cash.

I don’t think Casey having a Gucci bag means much. She lives with her sister and brother in-law. Likely rent free.

She probably got it with stimulus money or secondhand. Kyle definitely didn’t buy it for her. Not sure if that’s where the discussion of his income came in, I have some catching up to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I also remember on one of the first family trips down to WDW. I can’t recall the scenario exactly. It was a stay for an eve or so for the family, I believe. A stay grifted using gifted DVC points. In the video in passing, JerBer asks kylie, “how are you paying for this?” And kylie desperately had to reassure him that ot was all taken care of. I wish I knew which visit it was. It was about 2 years ago.
The Grift. The Sugar Daddies. The families that could not travel to use their DVC points etc.

Reactions: 3
Let’s also not forget that Kyle is rumored to do shower shows for his sugar Stan’s when he needs the extra cash.

I don’t think Casey having a Gucci bag means much. She lives with her sister and brother in-law. Likely rent free.

She probably got it with stimulus money or secondhand. Kyle definitely didn’t buy it for her. Not sure if that’s where the discussion of his income came in, I have some catching up to do.
I've seen plenty of women who don't make much money with a Gucci/LV bag. It could also have been a gift from her commercial pilot father. I did find it funny how fixated squatch is by 'Gucci' and kept repeating it over and over.

001364.jpg
001365.jpg

001366.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He definitely isn’t making more than 45k vlogging Disney with his low viewership. Not in 2023 when advertisers are paying less for everything.

The average per every 1000 views for Disney vloggers is $5.20. His good views make up for his bad views.

I do think late 2021/early 2022 he probably brought in more money and was getting a lot more super chats. I can see him making 80k or so if social blade was correct. I think he took 24k of that money to buy that Barbie beemer. The rest I think he used to fund his cruises. He admitted he was only paying $700 rent when living with Jojo. He also doesn’t have a car payment. He’s already admitted he only watches Netflix & Disney+. Likely both on his family’s account.
He had 21,545,745 views in 2022. $5.2cpm seems high, that would be $112k. I think $4 avg over a whole year is probably closer ($86k). But then again, maybe he was making that, that might be true, and me believing it is like everyone else believing he is at $2-3cpm; $1 cpm becomes over 20 grand in the aggregate year.

In 2022 stans were paying for the cruise or at minimum his drink package, just from his cut of superchats on boarding day alone. Patreon was fire then too, even everyone at $5 was over $12k/year.

He just mentioned loving The Last of Us both the game and series, so that is HBOmax, and he loves Top Gun Maverick, I think he said he bought a copy, but might just be streaming that on Paramount+. Pretty sure he has NFL Sunday ticket, and the Disney/hulu/ESPN+ bundle. He may only watch Netflix and Disney+, but I think he has all of them. But whatever, even that is like 40 bucks a month, not really worth the time debating, unless he is buying all of these shows on an amazon account which adds up over time.

Yeah, 20 whatever thousand for that car showcases to me he at least gets some money in the bank, then blows it. Not 700k house money, the 3.5% deposit maybe. FHA limit this year is over 1 million. https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender/origination/mortgage_limits

Reactions: 3
Owning a Gucci bag isn't really a big deal. I've seen plenty of women who don't make much money with a Gucci/LV bag. I did find it funny how fixated squatch is by "Gucci" and kept repeating it over and over.

View attachment 2396266
That 4K camera is not flattering to him at all. He Looks SOOOOO MUCH WIDER now. Does he wear 40 inch waisted shorts?

• Haha
He definitely isn’t making more than 45k vlogging Disney with his low viewership. Not in 2023 when advertisers are paying less for everything.

The average per every 1000 views for Disney vloggers is $5.20. His good views make up for his bad views.

I do think late 2021/early 2022 he probably brought in more money and was getting a lot more super chats. I can see him making 80k or so if social blade was correct. I think he took 24k of that money to buy that Barbie beemer. The rest I think he used to fund his cruises. He admitted he was only paying $700 rent when living with Jojo. He also doesn’t have a car payment. He’s already admitted he only watches Netflix & Disney+. Likely both on his family’s account.

Yeah, in my opinion, not to be rude it’s almost willful ignorance to assume he’s living anywhere near that 300k. He’s clearly grossing under 50k.

He would have laid that place out by now if he had anywhere near that, (who would wait on such things as barstools if he had money in the bank) and he definitely wouldn’t even consider the cost of things anymore, unless they were major purchases such as a house (which he couldn’t get) and the car he wasn’t exactly transparent on how he even purchased the vehicle and the whole shady “they contacted me” crap of a story.

What’s more probable, let’s look at all the other theme park vloggers in the space, none of them can ever amass anything beyond their “dream” car no matter how old (in Kyle’s case) or inexpensive (in devs case) PMM by far has the most consistent views, I believe the biggest Patreon (besides Molly) and he has affiliate links and lives in Horizon West in an apartment.

They all have an average to below average lifestyle, but somehow Kyle out of all of them manages to live above and have 300k without any sponsorships, or affiliate links. He’s living off of his savings from the good old days and hoping that they return.
---
I've seen plenty of women who don't make much money with a Gucci/LV bags. It could also have been a gift from her commercial pilot father. I did find it funny how fixated squatch is by 'Gucci' and kept repeating it over and over.

View attachment 2396266View attachment 2396267
OMG that’s the Gucci bag he’s bragging about the Dionysus in the horrible tan color that’s not even an evening bag to go out to dinner in?

He really isn’t used to anything if he’s impressed with that. The gunmetal chain is out Casey, and it doesn’t go with your Shein dress. It really looks like she borrowed that bag from a relative. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The handbag could have been a graduation gift. It’s something classic that would stand the test of time.

He’s fixated on brand names and material things. What a marketer’s dream!

Kylie most certainly did not buy the Gucci bag for her. If he did, he would be screaming it from the rooftops.

I believe he did claim to buy her some bag, but it was something much cheaper.

The talk of his income mostly started after he "bought" and then "lost" a $750k house and that discussion sustained through watching him lie about paying for stuff that we see Casey or his family paying for on camera.

I just want Casey to stop wearing high-waisted jean shorts and those horrible round sunglasses. Oh and I want her to stop dating Kyle too.
High waisted jeans (mom jeans) are incredibly unattractive. Lora, who has an amazing figure, wears them too. Casey and Lora should wear something else. By wearing this ridiculous fashion trend, they are looking like 90’s moms. I know Casey is Tater’s mom, but she can still dress in something flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was that OLD car rusted thing he was driving before the 20 year old Barbie mobile? Blue? Rusted? Abandoned? Not the car of a successful YouTuber. Lord he worried it wouldn't start so he he go vlog his "ART".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The handbag could have been a graduation gift. It’s something classic that would stand the test of time.

He’s fixated on brand names and material things. What a marketer’s dream!
Depends on when she graduated that style (Dionysus) is relatively new (2015) but I would disagree about it standing the test of time. While that print has been used for years, it’s not something I would wear to an evening event, or an after 5. or hell even to the market. It’s a ghetto looking bag lol. The Jackie is more of a classic, that’s like ehhh trying to be a classic but not really…

Also, while they are trying hard to bring back those bigger sized bags, still currently the trend are the smaller ones, unless you want to look frumpy like Casey did holding a huge bag to go to dinner.

Reactions: 4
High waisted jeans (mom jeans) are incredibly unattractive. Lora, who has an amazing figure, wears them too. Casey and Lora should wear something else. By wearing this ridiculous fashion trend, they are looking like 90’s moms. I know Casey is Tater’s mom, but she can still dress in something flattering.
Casey would look a lot better if she switched up her wardrobe. When she dresses up, she looks nice. But her typical outfit consisting of Target clothes and high-waisted mom jeans is not flattering on her.

And before Farlexa throws a fit about "shaming" on Twitter, she opens herself up to it by doing the daily "fashion reveals," so naturally people will critique her "fashion."

Kylie most certainly did not buy the Gucci bag for her. If he did, he would be screaming it from the rooftops.

I believe he did claim to buy her some bag, but it was something much cheaper.

The talk of his income mostly started after he "bought" and then "lost" a $750k house and that discussion sustained through watching him lie about paying for stuff that we see Casey or his family paying for on camera.
Yeah if Kyle bought it for her he definitely would be bragging about it.

Kyle not being able to fully furnish his apartment shows he isn’t sitting on much cash, if any at all. I think he or Casey financed that couch. He’s pretending he wants to propose to Casey so she will move in with him and help with the bills.

I think Casey doesn’t pay rent or pays very little so she has it “good” and that’s why she won’t move in with him.

• Heart
What was that OLD car rusted thing he was driving before the 20 year old Barbie mobile? Blue? Rusted? Abandoned? Not the car of a successful YouTuber. Lord he worried it wouldn't start so he he go vlog his "ART".
Here's a photo of the abandoned shitbox, with no tags, that took up a parking spot in his apartment complex for 6+ months.

DA4A8E1B-815C-4E14-9724-180FE7A8566C (2).png

• Haha
Casey would look a lot better if she switched up her wardrobe. When she dresses up, she looks nice. But her typical outfit consisting of Target clothes and high-waisted mom jeans is not flattering on her.

And before Farlexa throws a fit about "shaming" on Twitter, she opens herself up to it by doing the daily "fashion reveals," so naturally people will critique her "fashion."
Casey, has an oblong pear shape and she has tiny narrow shoulders and horrible posture. If she would wear tops that balanced her upper body out and didn’t bring attention to her flat boys chest she would do better, but the mother goose shape and the hunched backs rolled shoulders really makes her look close to 40. Her posture is almost as bad as Ana’s from the Pugh Two.

She still tries more than Kyle but they both look like two grumpy old people when they go out together and can I just say so horribly BORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle not being able to fully furnish his apartment shows he isn’t sitting on much cash, if any at all. I think he or Casey financed that couch. He’s pretending he wants to propose to Casey so she will move in with him and help with the bills.

I think Casey doesn’t pay rent or pays very little so she has it “good” and that’s why she won’t move in with him.
100%. He's kissing Casey's ass lately to get her to move in with him because he over extended himself on the 'luxury' apartment and is in way over his head. Hopefully for Casey's sake, she doesn't make the mistake of moving in with the squatch. Most of that financial burden will become hers, which he'll pawn off on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, in my opinion, not to be rude it’s almost willful ignorance to assume he’s living anywhere near that 300k. He’s clearly grossing under 50k.

He would have laid that place out by now if he had anywhere near that, (who would wait on such things as barstools if he had money in the bank) and he definitely wouldn’t even consider the cost of things anymore, unless they were major purchases such as a house (which he couldn’t get) and the car he wasn’t exactly transparent on how he even purchased the vehicle and the whole shady “they contacted me” crap of a story.

What’s more probable, let’s look at all the other theme park vloggers in the space, none of them can ever amass anything beyond their “dream” car no matter how old (in Kyle’s case) or inexpensive (in devs case) PMM by far has the most consistent views, I believe the biggest Patreon (besides Molly) and he has affiliate links and lives in Horizon West in an apartment.

They all have an average to below average lifestyle, but somehow Kyle out of all of them manages to live above and have 300k without any sponsorships, or affiliate links. He’s living off of his savings from the good old days and hoping that they return.
PCDev had 8 million views last year. I believe he has to be frugal with that.

PMM did 21 million. He may be obese, but I bet he is an actual reasonable person, unlike KP. I bet he doesn't want to pay PMI, and probably doesn't want to get into the high priced Orlando real estate. He probably is just fine living the rest of his life in an apartment, with his dog Gracie. I wouldn't call his lifestyle average or less than average. He has taken a few trips, which I think he is moving more into now. His detriment is that he doesn't post every day, and on average, less than every other day.
WillyWasco and Katie Clarke and Susan Amen would be great to have here (if they already aren't), but that would be for the lolz. If we could get Nate in on this hatt-train, he could fill in a lot of gaps: financials, media list?, general feelings of distaste from the vloggers toward KP.

The Trackers are the obvious Abe Froman Sausage Kings of WDW Vlogging. They did 55 million views last year. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses, and that is exactly what KP tries to do. He doesn't have a use for bar stools when a towel on floor will do. And I think that is only for show. He probably eats most meals reading tattle at his desk, and with Casey on the couch or bed. When he HAS to vlog it, then it is towel time.

---

OMG that’s the Gucci bag he’s bragging about the Dionysus in the horrible tan color that’s not even an evening bag to go out to dinner in?

He really isn’t to anything if he’s impressed with that. The gunmetal chain is out Casey, and it doesn’t go with your Shein dress. It really looks like she borrowed that bag from a relative. Sad.
I was going to post something similar about his peers and fellow Disney Vloggers. None of them are balling out of control, with very few exceptions (Mammoth Club is pulling in almost $32k a month just from Patreon alone, but even then, they don’t seem to flaunt anything). Even JoJo, who overall is more successful than Kyle in terms of views and subscribers, still lives in an apartment with roommates and doesn’t appear to be balling out of control either lol.

I think Kyle periodically does things to try to keep up appearances (buying his car with cash, getting his own apartment, buying a new couch and TV for almost $7k) but the real Kyle money situation comes through with things like wanting to do consistent live streams, hoping to grift a Disney Wish cruise and hinting at it every five minutes in his videos, complaining about $6 dumplings, not having a fully furnished place, talking about all the expensive stores in the mall and how one day he will get a Rolex, getting his $500 limit credit card declined on a $20 purchase, relying heavily on Casey’s discounts, complaining about the price of gas… and so
forth and so on (we could do this all day). Kyle absolutely loves to brag and show things off, so if he could have afforded a newer car, gotten a house, or even bought a decent Rolex, you KNOW he would have done that already and showed it off constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.