Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the latest episode of Below Deck Down Under on Bravo. Tonight’s charter guests are from Wisconsin. What theming did they request for their first dinner? Halloween! Is the entire state infected with an unhealthy affinity to Halloween??
How do they say Bags, Wreaths, Pumpkins, Magnets, Shopping, Low Key and Epcot?
---
Do you think that $30k-$38k per month that he showed on camera is accurate? I don't get it, if he's making that much money, where is all of this money going? Unless he's just that frugal and stacking up tons of money in his 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio.
drop a "0" on those numbers for his monthly.

Reactions: 5
I just want Casey to stop wearing high-waisted jean shorts and those horrible round sunglasses. Oh and I want her to stop dating Kyle too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think that $30k-$38k per month that he showed on camera is accurate? I don't get it, if he's making that much money, where is all of this money going? If that's accurate, that's some serious money. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Here are my thoughts.

Whatever he makes, his Mom manages because Kyle seems too impulsive with spending. Technology seems to be high on Kyle’s list of impulse purchases. (iPhone, MacBook, gaming systems, camera equipment, tv.)

I sense funds are allocated for monthly living expenses, general savings, and a SEP IRA. Susan pays the bills with his earnings. Then there’s a monthly amount for vlogging items that he intends to “write off” on his taxes.

I sense he may be trying to write off some of his apartment expenses, including food, by doing lifestyle vlogs.

My gut says Lora is on the payroll for analytics and other research. I think he’s too lazy and not interested enough to focus on that aspect of his business.

Just my two cents worth of speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Finally got around to adding the downvote extension to my browser. As others have noted, it is interesting to be able to see them at a glance again.
downvotes2.png

downvotes1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling he had a few good months in one year, convinced a bank to “pre approve” him but when it came time to submit financials they underwrote it and decided his income was a fluke and probably needed to see either another couple years like that or some assets etc… or they wouldn’t fund the loan. That’s my guess as to why he didn’t go back out there.

I also don’t think FHA would approve a $750k home in Florida but it’s been almost 15 years since I was an FHA loan holder. Also, here in so cal my friends have either owned for a while or put down 20% on their homes($500k+) so I don’t know all the details. Half my friends bought years ago and half are renters.
According to rocket homes the median sold price for a 4 bedroom out here currently is $1.1mil. Which blows my mind but it’s not like that in the Orlando area.

Reactions: 7
Do you think that $30k-$38k per month that he showed on camera is accurate? I don't get it, if he's making that much money, where is all of this money going? Unless he's just that frugal and stacking up tons of money in his 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio.
$300K would put him in the top 5% of America's household incomes. So, that's laughable. Earners here don't drive 14 year old cars, live in Bro Pig Stys and have $500 debit cards contolled by their Mother, go on little mini cruises gifted by foolish online fans, cry in the woods into a camera because they can't afford their medicine, and leech off girl-friends.

I don't think he nets even a quarter of that. That would be generous. ___ Long ago I pondered a theory, wild perhaps here, but not wildly uncommon, noting there are people who become obsessed with hoarding every cent they can take from others or save by having others pay a bill or debt for them.)
(Again, now I don't think this is Pallo. He seems too hedonistic and ready to spend for himself if he has his grubby little hands on some money. But____ )
Some people become absolutely fixed on banking, stashing away, every cent they can. They will take from others but hoard their own take and deny themselves even food to put the money away. John Elwes of Great Britain (a model for Dickens' character Scrooge) was a supreme example of a man with a great fortune who grew obsessed with money to the point of near starvation and allowed his estate to fall into ruin as his money piled up.

Back to Pallo. Only speculation and unlikely, but here goes: He might hoard every cent of his own that he can possibly hoard, and spend some on camera equip. etc for his grifting operation ____that's possible. Note he whines incessantly over a $6 plate when he pay, but a $150 lunch is nothing when someone else is paying the tab. Over years this nickle and diming and stashing away what he has coming in from online accounts and only taking or using the bare minimum to meet financail obligaitons could add up to a LOT of money, a LOT.

Does Pallo have that drive? Very doubtful he could manage to keep his hands off any money available to him because of his intense desire to buy shiny objects to impress everyone around him.

In the end, this is NOT a guy with $300K gross, not a great portion of that, or netting a third of that. He's undiciplined and impulsive. And I can't imagine the family obviously rushing to bail him out repeatedly would put up (as stupid as that family is) with that for long and he couldn't hide a lot of money from them. Mom probably takes care of his taxes. Could she be putting away income for him to save himself from himself for his future? Possible. But she'd be hard pressed to keep him from it when he wanted something. So I can't buy that.

OK ... all speculation. Well, it would be wrong not to speculate. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have a feeling he had a few good months in one year, convinced a bank to “pre approve” him but when it came time to submit financials they underwrote it and decided his income was a fluke and probably needed to see either another couple years like that or some assets etc… or they wouldn’t fund the loan. That’s my guess as to why he didn’t go back out there.

I also don’t think FHA would approve a $750k home in Florida but it’s been almost 15 years since I was an FHA loan holder. Also, here in so cal my friends have either owned for a while or put down 20% on their homes($500k+) so I don’t know all the details. Half my friends bought years ago and half are renters.
According to rocket homes the median sold price for a 4 bedroom out here currently is $1.1mil. Which blows my mind but it’s not like that in the Orlando area.
If you go back, in early/mid 2021 he repeatedly mentioned how scared he was of his old Pontiac breaking down because he couldn't afford a new one and that he had to make a choice between paying for Starbucks and gas. This was when he said his sister had to financially support him. So if he had any good months, it was in later 2021 and 2022.

2022 is when he started boasting about being rich and successful.

If he is bringing in $300k-$400k per year, I will say that it's smart that his mom is controlling it all and stashing away 90% of it because he would spend it all instantly with his obsession over "luxury" name brands and needing to flaunt his "success" on the internet. Also if he's bringing in huge money, then his family could be spending his income (since they manage it) when they are coming down and Kyle isn't lying about paying for his family.

One problem with that is that I could see him throwing a fit about his mom limiting him from accessing most of his money (we see how he acts/pleads/whines to get his way) so I find it hard to believe that's the case.

Of course, the other scenario is he's just not bringing in as much money as he claims and barely scraping by between grifts and bailouts from his family. I guess we have people on both sides of that speculation here.

Last edited:
I just want Casey to stop wearing high-waisted jean shorts and those horrible round sunglasses. Oh and I want her to stop dating Kyle too.
Also, wear some shirts that fit. I know that oversize shirts are semi in style, but a hack to tuck it in to your bra? Wtf. She's practically swimming in those.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he makes more than what everyone else here thinks he makes, and even I assumed he was only putting 3.5% down.
I also don’t think FHA would approve a $750k home in Florida but it’s been almost 15 years since I was an FHA loan holder. Also, here in so cal my friends have either owned for a while or put down 20% on their homes($500k+) so I don’t know all the details.
Few thoughts here:
* If he makes so much money, why would he only put 3.5% down? Interest rates are so high now - it would be better to put a larger down payment than to pay back a high interest loan. Unless he’s ”investing” the savings somewhere (ie Banker mom holding onto the money for him).
* Assuming he had an FHA backed loan, the “mean seller” may have turned him down for that reason. An all cash or non-FHA backed loan would be more desirable from a seller’s perspective.
* And when do people who qualify for an FHA loan buy $750K houses? That would still be a $700+K loan. Isn’t that a jumbo loan which necessitates PMI?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
et, she shares food and (sometimes) living spaces with Kyle who hasn’t shown the best track record when it comes to basic hygiene and food handling.
Food handling?

I doubt Kyle even showers daily without a reminder.

He definitely isn’t making more than 45k vlogging Disney with his low viewership. Not in 2023 when advertisers are paying less for everything.

The average per every 1000 views for Disney vloggers is $5.20. His good views make up for his bad views.

I do think late 2021/early 2022 he probably brought in more money and was getting a lot more super chats. I can see him making 80k or so if social blade was correct. I think he took 24k of that money to buy that Barbie beemer. The rest I think he used to fund his cruises. He admitted he was only paying $700 rent when living with Jojo. He also doesn’t have a car payment. He’s already admitted he only watches Netflix & Disney+. Likely both on his family’s account.

Never saw that one, (Anyone got the link?) I have taken a couple of months off from KP a couple of times, but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't believe that for less than 6 months, 5 months if it included July & Aug. 2022.

If he made $6k/month:
pays 28% to IRS, paid his old $700 rent, add in electric/internet/cable/steaming/what ever he was spending on video games,
I think he could have been clearing 3k/month (or $100/day) before food. And that is most of his undoing.
He spends 20+ on every disney meal, every day. A lot more when he was buying steak at every meal when wooing white nails.
Drinks are $14+, how many of those has he drank a day.
How many delivery meals does he get a day, 1, that is another 20.
Farlexa whines "why does it matter who pays," but if he isn't paying for his girl friend, why is he boasting and telling Lora that he will pay for her, every time they are together. That is another 20-40+ bucks.
Then there is the unnecessary tit he buys all the time. Disney merch is cool, but priorities (house, retirement).
Spent 11-12k too much on a car. I agree he should have just purchased a higher end package corolla.

I didn't watch the Iberostar vlogs, but did he really buy their "Membership Club?" How much was that? That old tripadvisor post said they were told 7k minimum. How much did it cost to get out of that "any time he wanted?"

Reactions: 1
If you go back, in early/mid 2021 he repeatedly mentioned how scared he was of his old Pontiac breaking down because he couldn't afford a new one and that he had to make a choice between paying for Starbucks and gas. This was when he said his sister had to financially support him. So if he had any good months, it was in later 2021 and 2022.

Later in 2022 is when he started boasting about being rich and successful.

If he is bringing in nearly half a million per dollars per year, I will say that it's smart that his mom is controlling it all and stashing away 90% of it because he would spend it all instantly with his obsession over "luxury" name brands and needing to flaunt his "success" on the internet. Also if he's bringing huge money, then his family could be spending his income (since they manage it) when they are coming down and Kyle isn't lying about paying for his family.

Of course, the other scenario is he's just not bringing in as much money as he claims and barely scraping by between grifts and bailouts from his family. I guess we have people on both sides of that speculation here.
All i will say is when the clown posse went on the cruise together, kylie pressed JerBer about making family cruising a tradition. He then tried to get him to commit to an Aulani family vacation. JerBer cut him off of that fantasy by saying that they have to save up for vacations, so theyd have to save up for a trip like that.

Here are my thoughts.

Whatever he makes, his Mom manages because Kyle seems too impulsive with spending. Technology seems to be high on Kyle’s list of impulse purchases. (iPhone, MacBook, gaming systems, camera equipment, tv.)

I sense funds are allocated for monthly living expenses, general savings, and a SEP IRA. Susan pays the bills with his earnings. Then there’s a monthly amount for vlogging items that he intends to “write off” on his taxes.

I sense he may be trying to write off some of his apartment expenses, including food, by doing lifestyle vlogs.

My gut says Lora is on the payroll for analytics and other research. I think he’s too lazy and not interested enough to focus on that aspect of his business.

Just my two cents worth of speculation.
I don't think there is enough revenue to pay Lora and all his other bills. And Lora probably makes more than Kylie.

I can imagine Kyle probably hit his highest engagement following him getting to 100K subscribers and then through COVIDgate. He probably figured that was his new floor, because that was when the talk about buying a house began in earnest.

Reactions: 7
Never saw that one, (Anyone got the link?) I have taken a couple of months off from KP a couple of times, but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't believe that for less than 6 months, 5 months if it included July & Aug. 2022.
I'll try to find it, but it was several threads ago. He filmed his phone on the table while eating with Casey, with the creator panel revenue screen open (total revenue from ads/superchats/memberships).

It showed a breakdown month-by-month going back 6 months from the current month. I added it up and multiplied by two, and it was close to $400k. It showed $26k for the worst month to $38k for the best month.

Obviously that's very hard to believe. Some here said the way the revenue is calculated is on a rolling basis (which admittedly I didn't fully understand) and there was speculation it was faked, such as a photoshopped image opened to full screen on his phone.

Last edited:
The other thing to consider would be his adjusted gross income, the number after deductions the write-offs.

I'll try to find it, but it was several threads ago. He filmed his phone on the table while eating with Casey, with the creator panel revenue screen open (total revenue from ads/superchats/memberships).

It showed a breakdown month-by-month going back 6 months from the current month. I added it up and multiplied by two, and it was close to $400k. It showed $26k for the worst month to $38k for the best month.

Obviously that's very hard to believe. Some here said the way the revenue is calculated is on a rolling basis (which admittedly I didn't fully understand) and there was speculation it was faked, such as a photoshopped image opened to full screen on his phone.
He's poor and broke and complains about paying for a $6 order of potstickers. Adding - KYLIE Use EDITING to delete that crap.

Reactions: 3
Few thoughts here:
* If he makes so much money, why would he only put 3.5% down? Interest rates are so high now - it would be better to put a larger down payment than to pay back a high interest loan. Unless he’s ”investing” the savings somewhere (ie Banker mom holding onto the money for him).
* Assuming he had an FHA backed loan, the “mean seller” may have turned him down for that reason. An all cash or non-FHA backed loan would be more desirable from a seller’s perspective.
* And when do people who qualify for an FHA loan buy $750K houses? That would still be a $700+K loan. Isn’t that a jumbo loan which necessitates PMI?
FHA requires PMI until 20% is paid of the principle iirc

I also remember on one of the first family trips down to WDW. I can’t recall the scenario exactly. It was a stay for an eve or so for the family, I believe. A stay grifted using gifted DVC points. In the video in passing, JerBer asks kylie, “how are you paying for this?” And kylie desperately had to reassure him that ot was all taken care of. I wish I knew which visit it was. It was about 2 years ago.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.