Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out this caption. Either she needs some cuddle time with her brother or everyone in this damn family is a grifter. Actually, who am I kidding, with her it’s both! Hi Alexa and Kyle hope you enjoy reading here.
Scissor Sister Soul.....
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ Some people mistake us for whores
But why spend my mone
y
When I can spend yours? ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮
(Lady Marmalade)
alexacruise.jpg
0000000000.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I nearly spit out my gin and tonic when he said this. Hey Kyle, want to come over and try on one of mine since we all know you are reading this.

Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.39.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2395489
Check out this caption. Either she needs some cuddle time with her brother or everyone in this damn family is a grifter. Actually, who am I kidding, with her it’s both! Hi Alexa and Kyle hope you enjoy reading here.
This is why she despises Casey. Alexa used the be the #1 woman in her stunted brother's life, sharing a bed together on cruises and good times galore... but now Casey Doormat has replaced to her. How sad that she has no friends or boyfriend/husband to take a cruise with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is her bathing suit sagging in the back?
---

Maybe this is what they did off camera, pick out these hand towels and pillow lol

View attachment 2395547
---
View attachment 2395554
Miss Gloves might want wash the hand towels prior to using them.

The pumpkin pillow is too small.

I would love to see this pair select paint colors for rooms in a house. The wall, sofa and blanket all appear to have different undertones. Unless it’s the color correction by artist KP. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kylie pallo…the tiny pecker wrecker…Casey try a real man..and dump this tiny weenie, needy, grifting loser…🍄😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This sort of thing is always laughably predictable and so telling. An ignorant, failing and broke ass poser who judges the world by labels and luxury items that he feels, in some way, enhances his status and place in the world.
My Dad gave me a Rolex Day-Datejust Presidential when I graduated from college, or as he now says, "When gold was cheap." (The thing costs $1500 just to have it serviced and reconditioned periodically.) And Mrs Chet gave me a Patek Phillipe for an anniversay present. The Patek is a better watch. And honestly, I rarely wear either and usually to some 'special' event. It just seems cumbersome and unnecessary when you have an iPhone handy.
We have acquaintances who are watch officianados, who have luxury watch drawers. Doesn't make sense to me. It's just not my thing.
If you can afford it without burdening yourself, go for it, of course. But people like Pallo, who would drive around in a 14 year old car because he thinks the logo on the hood somehow enhances his place in the world, should just try to face reality. Psssssst........it doesn't make you any better Squirt. Wake up.

When you want a Rolex.....
gold.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Window Shopper - Lil' Kylie Remix

The bottom feels so much better than the top
So much better

Lora, I'm a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
Nick, I'm a window shopper
In the Rolex store lookin' at s___ I can't buy
Casey, I'm a window shopper
In the Toyota dealership, tryna get a test drive
JoJo, I'm a window shopper
Laughing at me when you see me ride by

Summertime, white Barbie-Beemer is milky
I'm on the Daily Dump grind, never shower cuz I'm filthy
It's funny how hatters get to screw-facin' at me
Anyhow they blocked so they can't get at me
I'll get down, Celebration's the hood that I come from

So I don't cruise through nobody 'hood without my chaperone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Window Shopper - Lil' Kylie Remix

The bottom feels so much better than the top
So much better

Lora, I'm a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
Nick, I'm a window shopper
In the Rolex store lookin' at s___ I can't buy
Casey, I'm a window shopper
In the Toyota dealership, tryna get a test drive
JoJo, I'm a window shopper
Laughing at me when you see me ride by

Summertime, white Barbie-Beemer is milky
I'm on the Daily Dump grind, let my paper stackin' I'm filthy (literally)
It's funny how hatters get to screw-facin' at me
Anyhow they blocked so they can't get at me
I'll get down, Celebration's the hood that I come from

So I don't cruise through nobody 'hood without my chaperone
Lmaooooo OMG 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 “Celebration is the hood that I come from.” 😭😭😭🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The idiot says that you cannot get a savanna view anywhere else in the world. He kylie! What place in the world do you think the AK Lodge is themed after??

Again, he woke up in that white Mickey tshirt. He didn’t shower and went to breakfast covered in sweat and dirt from the day before.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Casey is shocked that he's never been to the mall before.

001347.jpg

001348.jpg

He says the last time he was at a mall was when he was a kid with his mom and sister, and they shopped for "like 10 hours" so that's why he doesn't like malls.

001363.jpg

• Haha
When Kylie walks in the mall, he's amazed. Casey is shocked that he's never been to the mall before.

View attachment 2395681
View attachment 2395682

He says the last and only time he was at a mall was when he was a kid with his mom and sister, and they shopped for "like 10 hours" so he's been traumatized to go back.
No Shottttt! There’s a Fit2Run at this mall too. Kyle could have possibly gotten his super exclusive OnClouds here as well provided they are in stock of course….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The idiot says that you cannot get a savanna view anywhere else in the world. He kylie! What place in the world do you think the AK Lodge is themed after??
Then Casey says unless you want to go abroad. He doesn't even like going 1/2 hour to the mall let alone to Africa lol

• Haha
Seems like Casey is always driving him around again. Guess the days after the Scarlet Night incident where Kylie offered to drive are over.

---
I think he meant at the mall. Probably something that they bought and showed at the end like the pillow on the couch.
It's hard to tell since he's making so many references to stuff posted on Tattle. The whole 'I wish for a Disney Wish cruise' segment was definitely a scripted response to that. Bad acting and Casey starts giggling at the opening line. Regardless, he seems very invested in what people say about him here.

Last edited:
Seems like Casey is always driving him around again. Guess the days after the Scarlet Night incident where Kylie offered to drive are over.
---

It's hard to tell since he's making so many references to stuff posted on Tattle. The whole 'I wish for a Disney Wish cruise' segment was definitely a scripted response to that. Bad acting and Casey starts giggling at the opening line. Regardless, he seems very invested in what people say about him here.
Oh yeah, much of the vlogs are geared towards Tattle now and they think they "got us". It is quite funny. We can see right through them. Kind of like when he was in the car with his sister and mother and was like "I didn't lie, right mom, I had a house". Bawaahhhaaaaa.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.