Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
You know, Farida, it is possible to love your brother while acknowledging that he does some highly questionable shit at the same time. You can be his supportive big sister without defending the indefensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just watched the dump 💩 and Kyle having the audacity to say that he hopes he was helpful after all he did was walk around the park wondering if rides were open and spending an hour there riding two rides and complaining about how long the lines are. Although, it was pretty hilarious how he had a whole M&MRR train car to himself. He probably saw it as he’s the king of the world and had special treatment, but I saw it as the cast member probably knew who he was and how obnoxious he is on rides and wanted to spare guests the WOOOOOOOOs and YEAAAAAAH BABYs. I can’t imagine paying thousands of dollars going to Disney and having to sit next to him being an obnoxious,
annoying asshole for the whole duration of a ride you were probably looking forward to for months.

Kyle, seriously, for real, if you are reading this, please cut that shit out. We know you’re on the ride, you don’t have to let your presence be known to us every five seconds by screaming or talking loud or just being vocal period. Please be respectful to the people around you who are just trying to enjoy themselves. I’m sure if you went somewhere you paid your hard earned money for (I know… what a foreign concept), you wouldn’t want to sit next to someone like yourself just being all loud and obnoxious just to purely be an attention whore. It’s not cute, and it’s not funny. Grow the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
BTW Kylie. You’re not an introvert. Nobody will hang out with you because you are such a dick, loser and a child.
Yep, he isn't alone by choice, it's because so few people can tolerate him.

001284.png

He has no idea what the word means. Introverts recharge when they are alone, whereas extroverts recharge around other people. Kyle constantly needs a chaperone around him or he becomes antsy and irritated. When other people are napping when he's awake, he has to wake them up to pay attention to him. He can't just go out on his own.

Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Those people that he took the table from must have returned, because he suddenly says "we've relocated" and they switch spots.
---

And we know Kyle isn't going to pay her or split any ad revenue. So she'd be "working" full-time for him to be a prop in his vlogs with zero income. Dude is totally delusional.
I think it's generous to assume she'd have any semblance of a career, working for Kylie or not. Chances are, he wants her to be his little housewife, cook and clean for him all day and make occasional vlog appearances. To me this is step 1 in a potentially financially and emotionally controlling relationship. Run girl!

Here, here!

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 7.54.06 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

darkabbie

That’s the thing… most of the things we have stated here about are not rumors and are not false. The things we discuss are things that Kyle himself puts out to the world for everyone, including Shaun, to see. Sure, some
things may be speculative, but everything we say is rooted in some kind of fact or has some evidence to back it up. And since Shaun doesn’t know Kyle personally, then how would he know for sure that these things are absolutely false?

Example: If Kyle’s only source of income are his YouTube views, grift-a-thons, and paltry Patreons, then it’s safe to say that he does not in fact have enough stable income to rent an approximately $2k apartment on his own, and that his parents are likely helping him out, especially since he said himself that they would be staying with him now when they come down to Disney instead of staying at a hotel. And if he was that set on buying a house, why did he just completely abandon the idea when he “lost” his house? He laments about it to this day, even though he tries to convince people that it’s “not the right time.” I mean, he even said himself that he has only a $500 credit limit! So, it’s not like we are bullying him or making up ridiculous claims that he is not as financially well off as he wants everyone to believe. This is all based on solid evidence!

Speaking about solid evidence, it’s a known fact that Kyle broke COVID quarantine, made light of/profited off a hurricane, cried about not being able to afford his medication, blatantly disregards rules and doesn’t apologize for them, and the list goes on and on. These are not false rumors! Shaun C… I’d like to hear you say ONE false rumor that we have said about Kyle that you know for a fact is false. Please… educate us. I’ll wait…
I'd like to add something. Mr. Shaun since you're reading this. You state that you are doing this because you don't like bullies correct? There have been several instances where Kyle has been the bully. As someone who has mobility issues due to osteo-necrosis and has at times relied on an ECV. There's nothing funny about being filmed and snarky remarks of "oh look the parade is about to start", Kyle's done that.and that's just one example.Watch his earlier videos before he hit 100,000 subscribers There's a difference. Before he was humble and genuine, now he's obnoxious and disgusting. Watch how when Casey talks he's making face and being distractive when she talks. He shouldbe looking at her the way she does when he's talking. Watch when he continuously tries to force her onto soaring, when he absolutely knows she is terrified of it. That's what bullies do, not supportive "boyfriends". Least you forget the recent visit from his sister where he tried to force Casey to ride it, the entire time and him laughing and carrying on like its a joke.... for her its not a joke, its a valid fear. The person you think Kyle is, he's not. Again I wish him only the best, but at the same time I stopped watching him, unsubscribed after his tearful "I have no money for meds but I am going on a cruise and flying first class to Disneyland" video.

• Heart

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
I hope Kyle never vlogs Disney again. These train wreck vlogs of him and Casey with no life experience are way more entertaining, in all the wrong ways of course.

• Haha
  • Heart

joescrayuhbshack

His Tattle thread has more subs than his YouTube channel

another thread in less than a week baybee! LETS GOOO!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
(FreakyFaridaLicka-D-Split pours herself a big glass of cheap wine, cracks her knuckles and begins to type)

"You mean tattle scumbuckets have (hic) all violated the rules! The rules! LOOK AT THEM! The rules! (hic) You're gonna (hic) be sorry!"
"My little bed buddy (hic) doesn't deserve (starts to cry) the mean things (hic) you're saying. (wipes nose and eyes__ in that order:ROFLMAO:)."
"I'll have all the threads taken down.....THE RULES! ___(hic) I know rules!" (hic hic )

(starts drinking right out of the bottle)
"I WON'T (hic) STOP............ YOU (hic) HEAR ME? YOU RULE BREAKERS!) (hic) View attachment 2392633

(*On a slightly more serious note, I don't believe I've ever encountered some pathetic 30+ year old person so obsessed, so driven to prattle around Twitter and here in some wild attempt to, metaphorically, shake papers in the air in some futile attempt to "protect" her 30 year old idiotic and childish brother. It's beyond cringe and creepy. Twitter (X) ...whatever that god awful place is now) just isn't that deep a well for his grifting.
No wonder she and the ClownJer patrol his YouTube page like starving mongrels guarding a bone with some meat on it.:ROFLMAO: That's the funnel for most of the income he has incoming, and that's obviously dwindling.
I'm not sure how much of their efforts are to protect a mentally challenged, emotionally warped 30 year old imbecilic infant ___ and how much is the fear that when he completely collapses (and before he can get Discount Durliat to the altar and transfer the burden to her) THAT HE WILL RETURN HOME TO HOOTERVILLE, WI AND THEY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM 24/7. 🤔😂

I know THAT possibility would be my greatest fear. :ROFLMAO:
I find it interesting that she's so big on the Tattle rules, yet hasn't said a peep about Kyle consistently breaking Universal and Disney's rules. I wonder why that is? Huh Farlexa? We know you're reading this right now... how come you never hold your brother accountable for anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
We also live rent free in Shaun's head. He can't get enough of Tattle.

001252.jpg

Look at him running to Nurse Rottencrotch to "tell on us" -- oh no!!! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I don't understand the purpose of his dump today. Wasn't it to see how many rides he could do in 2 hours? He waited in one line. Did a single rider on "fallcan" and wouldn't wait in any other lines because the waits were too long. If the object was to see how many rides, he could have gotten at least one more ride in (midway spin or MMRT or even the lame alien ride.) But, of course, it was very hard for him to pass by Brown Derby because he always wants to inhale food into his gullet! Idiot.
None of his clickbait/inaccurate titles ever make much sense. Same with his numerous "this is how to rope drop at Epcot/AK/MK/HS" vlogs. It's the SAME DULL ROUTINE every single time:
  • Film self walking through entrance while babbling some incoherent nonsense
  • Film some concrete
  • Wander aimlessly
  • Ride one ride (with the shortest line) and scream "WOOOOOOOO"
  • Eat some nummies or a chugger
  • Walk into a gift shop and film some merchandise
  • Exit park

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
Shaun, that's not the ownage you think it is.

And he's still not going to fuck you.

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Today's "Art" starts at Animal Kingdom Lodge Staycation Sunday where Kyle can't get through the doors. And Pictures are Pitchers.
door.jpg

---
dumb-and-dumber.jpg

And Dumb and Dumber can't find their room.
---
oops.jpg

Oops! Someone forgot to turn off the TV!
---
All is Oll?
---
sitting.jpg

And in Kylie's DUMBASS World Seating is Sitting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

starri

VIP Member
Yep. Imagine being that angry over people making fun of a known lying narcissist who doesn't even know or care if he exists.

001253.jpg
Shaun, I know you're reading this, so I'll point out what countless others have said before:

A lot of us (myself included) actually used to like Kyle. The bloom came off the rose at different points, but generally it was for similar reasons.

Even after COVIDgate, I tried to cling to the idea that Kyle could get better until we went past the point of no return. Call me a hatter or a weirdo or a loser if you wish. I just think it's sad that he is able to use so many different well-intentioned people, because other well-intentioned people like you don't want to see what's right in front of your faces.

I'll bet that sooner or later, you'll have the same Saul-on-the-road-to-Damascus moment that most of us have. When it happens, post on Twitter that you want a code. I'll give you one. If you're willing to have an open-minded conversation, you're welcome here.

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
How did he forget his $4k medicine at the old apartment? Clearly he’s not taking as prescribed. What are side effects if humira?

Side effects may include shitty vlogs, excessive wooing, making up words, and mooching off anyone who will give you the time of day.

• Haha

orangutan9

We here at Tattle are absolutely responsible for Kyle's extra views! You could say we made him! If it wasn't for us he would fade into obscurity. He should get down on his knees and thank each and every one of us for keeping him relevant.
i still think we should take one day, and nominate one person to watch and give a full recap.....and the rest of us shouldn't watch, just to see how it affects his numbers for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Uh oh guys!!! Kyle wants to let the hatters know he and Casey DO have sex. He told us!!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Ok, it's all fun and games until you really feel the kind of embarrassment about someone that sends shivers up your spine.

This idiot does not have a chair to sit on to eat meals.

This total half wit has to rely on his Mommy to buy shoes.

Jesus Christ, he doesn't have a bedside table to throw his cum Kleenexes on.

BUT, he owns this:

MoronPumpkin.png

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He still turned the TV off. I don't think he realized it was on at the beginning and forgot to edit it out.

001303.jpg

10 seconds later...

001302.jpg

• Haha