Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Who will show up to the Pallo Housewarming party?

• Brian Stevens

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Shaun P

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jeff

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Lora

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casey

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Pallo Clown Posse

Votes: 49 52.1%
  • Not Gay Nick

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • JoJo

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Krista

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • any DCP friends

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Dan

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @bluebird33 for this new thread title. We are moving fast, how can Kyle keep up with Tattle and his super busy schedule!

Join us as we continue on watching Kyle play house with his beard girlfriend, spend money he doesn't have to impress us Tattlers and show us transactional friendships that show up only as we point out that Kyle has none. Stay tuned for the answer to this burning question: Will Jeff or Brian be invited to the housewarming party?

Reactions: 14
Wow today’s video with “Jeff” is scraping the ‘bottom’ of the barrel. Good grief, hanging with an unrelated man (Aged 45-55) and his family for the whole video. WEIRD AS duck.
Give Nick a call Kyle, I’m sure he would be thrilled for another water park day with his bearpaw…. Oh wait, he too, is “going his own way”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeff looks like Peewee Herman.
But without the suit.
And the funny.
And Peewee's dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow today’s video with “Jeff” is scraping the ‘bottom’ of the barrel. Good grief, hanging with an unrelated man (Aged 45-55) and his family for the whole video. WEIRD AS duck.
Give Nick a call Kyle, I’m sure he would be thrilled for another water park day with his bearpaw…. Oh wait, he too, is “going his own way”.
Yup! When Nick blew past MiniMan and Casey Discount at that social gathering with that big ol' hunky dude, twice Pallo's size, younger and better looking, I'm thinking Kylie cried into his pillow all night.

Nick sings: (from EVITA)
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Oh but it's sad when a love affair dies
The opening and closing of doors
But our love was just too intense to survive
(CHORUS) Which means, "UP YOURS!"
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

nickman.jpg
nickman1.jpg
Ol' Nick moved on to better and MUCH 'bigger' things. 🤣

No more Nick loads for little Kyle:
nicksload.png
😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Around a half million NEW video views since 7/31 and Lyin' Lil' Kylie STILL can't hit 187k subs. What a loser! Congrats Jojo on going your own way to success!
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/18/23-179k (18 days-a NEW RECORD!)
6/02/23-180k (15 days)
6/14/23-181k (12 days)
6/22/23-182k (8 days)
6/29/23-183k (7 days)
7/06/23-184k (7 days)
7/17/23-185k (11 days)
7/31/23-186k (14 days)
8/15/23-still stuck at 186k (15 days)
8/17/23-STILL stuck at 186k (17 days)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup! When Nick blew past MiniMan and Casey Discount at that social gathering with that big ol' hunky dude, twice Pallo's size, younger and better looking, I'm thinking Kylie cried into his pillow all night.

Nick sings: (from EVITA)
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Oh but it's sad when a love affair dies
The opening and closing of doors
But our love was just too intense to survive
(CHORUS) Which means, "UP YOURS!"
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

View attachment 2386683 View attachment 2386674 Ol' Nick moved on to better and MUCH 'bigger' things. 🤣

No more Nick loads for little Kyle: View attachment 2386699 😭
Kylie crying into his pillow that night Nick blew past him for a much taller, younger, better looking man: "I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 5'11"! I WAS! I WAS TOO! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 5'11"!" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe a new record. Only 5 hrs in and today's
Daily :poop: Dump is already ratio'd. Whoa!
They are loving lil' Kylie's new and unknown BFF, huh?
lolol (1).gif

And more WOOOOOOOOOOOO' kiddie rides!😬
Disney Acknowledges Their Mistake And
IS CHANGING IT! A Fun Epcot Ride Day

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
{{{{ Ouch!}}}}
(y)963 ____ (n)1.1K
FreakyFarlexa will make YouTube pay for this outrage! Grrrrrr (hic) 🤬🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didn’t they announce that the reservations were going away a long time ago?

I can’t help but think that kylie’s older brother watches Kylie and Alexa in the vlogs, and is incredibly grateful to his mother. Why? She ran from that JerBer catastrophe of a parent and agreed to raise him and not pawn him off on Susan and Jerber. His life would look SO different if that had happened.

• Heart
His Tattle thread has more subs than his YouTube channel

another thread in less than a week baybee! LETS GOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Busy day at work today..
I missed a new thread opening and I'm just chiming in without getting caught up. Sorry if this has already been addressed...

What the hell "technily" kinda here mean? Lol

Disney kinda announced or hinted at or rumored of park reservations next year... I just can't with this idiot... No Kylie, they didn't rumor or hint at... they said they ARE changing and then listed the changes. (This was announce weeks ago.) Seriously, why do you even speak of such things when you have done NO research prior to opening your gaping pie hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One more thing... why doesn't this idiot understand that with date based tickets, they roughly know how many people have tickets and will be attending the parks on specific dates. Annual pass holders can come anytime, so they can't get an estimate how many pass holders will be attending any given day!
Kyle be dense!

Reactions: 7
Here's the other transaction buddy (from Tampa.) Another one and done buddy.
"Buddies for awhile" but "haven't really hung out like ever". Just weird.

1 (125) tampa boyfriend.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.