Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he does all day is sit here and read tattle because every single one of his last like 5 videos he’s been directly responding to things that we’ve been posting in here. He’s responded twice about not having any friends in two separate videos. He made a comment insinuating him and Casey had sex. He’s made comments about Casey dressing him and fixing his wardrobe. He’s directly responded about the Humira and how he only pays a dollar for it now and he can’t figure out how but it’s not $4000 anymore. He’s made references to the house he supposedly lost, which he even said that people were saying he never had. 😂 He shaved off his beard in an attempt to look younger only to realize he looks like a creepy uncle and decided to grow it back right away. He’s made videos about Casey shopping with his debit card. The list goes on and on. We’re all haters, but at the moment we’re giving him all his content. #peoplearesilly #peopleareweird #peoplearewack
View attachment 2400139
It bothers him deeply. I always knew that he religiously reads here because of how self-centered and narcissistic he is. Someone like that DEEPLY cares about what other people think of him, despite whatever he says on camera about "we don't pay attention to them." He could just opt not to read here, but he can't help it.

The Moose throwaway account further proves how invested he is. He stands behind his sister who acts as his Momma Bear, while daydreaming about "beating the tit out of" us. I'm convinced that Tattle is responsible for multiple holes in the drywall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All he does all day is sit here and read tattle because every single one of his last like 5 videos he’s been directly responding to things that we’ve been posting in here. He’s responded twice about not having any friends in two separate videos. He made a comment insinuating him and Casey had sex. He’s made comments about Casey dressing him and fixing his wardrobe. He’s directly responded about the Humira and how he only pays a dollar for it now and he can’t figure out how but it’s not $4000 anymore. He’s made references to the house he supposedly lost, which he even said that people were saying he never had. 😂 He shaved off his beard in an attempt to look younger only to realize he looks like a creepy uncle and decided to grow it back right away. He’s made videos about Casey shopping with his debit card. The list goes on and on. We’re all haters, but at the moment we’re giving him all his content. #peoplearesilly #peopleareweird #peoplearewack
View attachment 2400139
If he is having sex, do you think he leaves an "Out of the Oriface" message on his phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kylie, you said you wont watch a movie in the theater unless it it Dolby Digital because other video isn’t up to your standard. FYI, Dolby Digital has to do with audio. Not video. Why is it that you make yourself sound like such an idiot with all the claims you make? Uh oh! Are you gonna beat the tit out of me even more for saying saying that to you???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He agrees but ONLY looks at Halloween things. Buys a mug, a pumpkin, shirt and candy. Says the stores had nothing for the home. Umm.....you are in Disney Springs, not Homegoods. I don't get it. What is he even looking for?
---

The pumpkin that he doesn't even like how it flashes and wants to change the light in it. Doesn't he even read the box or description of what it does? Oh silly me, you know he doesn't.
Why would you go to the most expensive place to buy home goods, which is not a place I think of for home goods.

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, that pumpkin will look great in between the Tron Sign and the Dragon figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So he's asking Casey's approval for all of these Halloween trinkets he's buying... she needs to tell him "NO"

She said she's trying to get him to buy barstools so that she doesn't have to eat on the floor. Tell the man-child that if he buys another single Halloween trinket before buying necessitates such as CHAIRS that you'll leave his ass. A grown 30 year old man should not be acting like this. Why is the Doormat so scared to stand up to him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch when Casey said she was happy to be "home" and he asked if she lived there and it was a whole... "whoopsie" scenario. What is happening?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch when Casey said she was happy to be "home" and he asked if she lived there and it was a whole... "whoopsie" scenario. What is happening?
My take: She's already living there. Most of her stuff is still at her sister's place since her lease isn't up until early 2024, but she's basically living and sleeping at the lug-jur-ee apartment.

I think her father did not approve (and now knows about Kyle's channel since she showed him when he was in town) so she doesn't want to admit it.

So far:
  • He's asking Casey's permission for everything he buys for the apartment
  • Kyle said that Casey "gave him" a drawer in his own place
  • She is calling the apartment "home"
  • A few times Kyle called it "our place" when referencing himself and Casey
  • Casey is always there when she's not at work
It's starting to look obvious. But for some reason she doesn't want someone to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Doesn't want her dad to know that she is sleeping over. She was freaking out about her dad seeing the two of them holding hands at the park in front him. I think that is why they act so weird on camera together as well.

Reactions: 12
My take: She's already living there. Most of her stuff is still at her sister's place since her lease isn't up until early 2024, but she's basically living and sleeping at the lug-jur-ee apartment.

I think her father did not approve (and now knows about Kyle's channel since she showed him when he was in town) so she doesn't want to admit it.

So far:
  • He's asking Casey's permission for everything he buys for the apartment
  • Kyle said that Casey "gave him" a drawer in his own place
  • She is calling the apartment "home"
  • A few times Kyle called it "our place" when referencing himself and Casey
  • Casey is always there when she's not at work
It's starting to look obvious. But for some reason she doesn't want someone to know.
Was she raised by baboons? Make the bed!

• Haha
So he's asking Casey's approval for all of these Halloween trinkets he's buying... she needs to tell him "NO"

She said she's trying to get him to buy barstools so that she doesn't have to eat on the floor. Tell the man-child that if he buys another single Halloween trinket before buying necessitates such as CHAIRS that you'll leave his ass. A grown 30 year old man should not be acting like this. Why is the Doormat so scared to stand up to him?
She would rather have him then no one it seems. She must think this is what a real relationship is. Probably no real comparison living with the sister and her gay husband.
---
Yup and he didn't sound too happy about her calling the apt home.
---
Doesn't want her dad to know that she is sleeping over. She was freaking out about her dad seeing the two of them holding hands at the park in front him. I think that is why they act so weird on camera together as well.
She acts like she is 12 years old with her first boyfriend. By 26, many women are married and have kids and don't you think her dad would know that she would be having an adult relationship by now?

New thread opened here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.