Paging Mr. Morrow #14 I traded my dignity for some crappy fat man shirts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what to think about this. The Bad Travelers Club video almost has more views than JoJo's most recent one and the BTC only has 1.5k subs. Is Nate that popular or are people hate watching to see just how stupid that group really is?
---
Also, check out Nate's IG if you want to see him with the douchebag crew from RSVLTS. There's one story of him at a hotel and it looks like he's laying down and out of breath. Maybe from sitting up? Who knows!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure what to think about this. The Bad Travelers Club video almost has more views than JoJo's most recent one and the BTC only has 1.5k subs. Is Nate that popular or are people hate watching to see just how stupid that group really is?
yup. its interesting. especially since i dont think Nate linked it on his IG or anything, and he has the most followers on there. so it had to be people that follow Ryan and Kristen (sean's IG is private) Did they all chip in to buy a couple thousand views, to bump it up and give it a good start? :unsure: Plus, that doesn't include people who listened to the audio version.
Like i said yesterday, I admit i found it kind of entertaining and liked that Nate wasn't all in character. but definitely seems like a lot of views quickly for a first post.

Reactions: 2
yup. its interesting. especially since i dont think Nate linked it on his IG or anything, and he has the most followers on there. so it had to be people that follow Ryan and Kristen (sean's IG is private) Did they all chip in to buy a couple thousand views, to bump it up and give it a good start? :unsure: Plus, that doesn't include people who listened to the audio version.
Like i said yesterday, I admit i found it kind of entertaining and liked that Nate wasn't all in character. but definitely seems like a lot of views quickly for a first post.
It looks like everyone BUT Nate is promoting this dumpster fire. Nate is too busy freeloading in CA.

You know who isn't promoting it, all the people Nate left in the dust. Remember Meaghan? Serena? Those very underage we cutie girls? See a pattern here? Pretty sure we forgot a bunch too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can't wait for Nate to a video from Jack-In-The-Box or In-N-Out
well he's posted IG stories from the San Diego Zoo and the Hotel Del Coronado. so if we're lucky, in the next video he stopped at one of those fine eateries. And we'll get a food review in between the room tour / history lesson about how the grand floridian was modeled after Hotel Del Coronado, and comparing the San Diego Zoo to animal kingdom.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for Nate to a video from Jack-In-The-Box or In-N-Out
Adam the poo covered jack in the box a few times… it’s odd how a sober guy eats jack in the box like a drunk teenager after a house party. Nate will find the 2 tacos for $0.99 “fancy” and probably eat 12 of them…

Bourdain covered in n out for us years ago. And as a CA native and resident of Texas when the first one opened there by my office, I can confidently say it’s just a fast food burger. It’s pretty good but whatever…

in 41ish years of my life there’s only been one year where I did not have an in n out within a few miles of my house.

Adam the poo covered jack in the box a few times… it’s odd how a sober guy eats jack in the box like a drunk teenager after a house party. Nate will find the 2 tacos for $0.99 “fancy” and probably eat 12 of them…

Bourdain covered in n out for us years ago. And as a CA native and resident of Texas when the first one opened there by my office, I can confidently say it’s just a fast food burger. It’s pretty good but whatever…

in 41ish years of my life there’s only been one year where I did not have an in n out within a few miles of my house.
Every part of the US has a "my burger chain" that everyone else should try. TBH none are anything above average. In the end, it's just fast food.

Reactions: 9
So we got bored with Nate's lack of updates other than his cringe outfit (star wars robe over a RSVLTS shirt) so we decided to snoop around and stumbled onto something. Ever look at the descriptions of Nate's videos? Don't feel bad if you haven't, today was a first. We noticed his contact email and decided to google it and found this. It looks like the three main idiots have been sharing a company name since early 2023.

• Wow
You know who isn't promoting it, all the people Nate left in the dust. Remember Meaghan? Serena? Those very underage we cutie girls? See a pattern here? Pretty sure we forgot a bunch too.
And how about these guys? I don't recall him hanging out with "the fellas" ever again. As for the tik tok girls I am sure they could care less never seeing him again.

pm1.jpg

Reactions: 2
And how about these guys? I don't recall him hanging out with "the fellas" ever again. As for the tik tok girls I am sure they could care less never seeing him again.

View attachment 2325931
We totally forgot about the "fellas". Probably safe to say that Nate and his mini-Nate gravitate towards the younger girls but they have enough dignity to say no thank you to his advances.

So we got bored with Nate's lack of updates other than his cringe outfit (star wars robe over a RSVLTS shirt) so we decided to snoop around and stumbled onto something. Ever look at the descriptions of Nate's videos? Don't feel bad if you haven't, today was a first. We noticed his contact email and decided to google it and found this. It looks like the three main idiots have been sharing a company name since early 2023.
yup. I found that months ago, but didn't want to be the one to share it here since it has their addresses listed. I know the info is out there either way, but it just didn't feel right to be the one to bring more attention to it. as strange as the whole youtube thing is, they're still people.
But, yeah looks like they started an LLC together- its probably just is an easier way for them to pool resources as far as buying equipment or other stuff like that. (Google also told me kristen's dad is a financial planner type guy, so he might've suggested it once they all started doing more stuff together)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone want to bet he has a massive boner in these photos being this close to women who don't look like Kristen? Check the shirt under the robe.

IMG_5900.PNG

IMG_5899.PNG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.