Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey is shocked that he's never been to the mall before.

View attachment 2395681
View attachment 2395682

He says the last time he was at a mall was when he was a kid with his mom and sister, and they shopped for "like 10 hours" so that's why he doesn't like malls.

View attachment 2395688
Odd because last year he went to a mall to pay the taxes for his 14 year old BMW. He was even stopped by security and told to stop recording. Of course, he just kept on recording.
---
Hey Kylie! On Clouds are everywhere! And in stock. They’ve even dropped their prices on last year’s stock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
[ The idiot says that you cannot get a savanna view anywhere else in the world. Hey kylie! What place in the world do you think the AK Lodge is themed after?? ]
Then Casey says unless you want to go abroad. He doesn't even like going 1/2 hour to the mall let alone to Africa lol
So he has no idea the 'savannah' at the A.K. is a tiny representation of the African plains? OMFG....why am I not surprised. 😂

He's so bulletproof stupid, I have little doubt he'd walk down the sidewalk in Las Vegas (IF he weren't too frightened), look up and there it is: "Oh Casey! Look. I had forgotten that the Eiffel Tower was in Las Vegas. ____ (turns to the camera...because you know it's going to be front and center as they walk) ___ (She tries to stop him but he ignores her.) Guys, this is such a surprise. I'm so glad to show you the Eiffel Tower here in Las Vegas. I'm a student of World History and I think it was named after a Frenchman named 'TOWER.' "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole WISH thing looks like grifting to me. Dropping hints to his benefactors, if there are any left, which I doubt now his PO Box has dried up.

Regarding the frugal apartment, I don't get why he'd want to furnish it if it's temporary. It's obvious he blew his budget on that ridiculously overpriced couch and can't afford anything else.

He's going to need a much bigger apartment to display all those gifts from stans, though. *giggles*

Reactions: 11
I know a few posts ago we were tracking things Tater is afraid of. We can add “malls” to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he really trying to take credit for the salad that Casey stated that SHE found on TikTok?

That salad should have stayed on TikTok, looks average. That’s a pretty standard homemade dressing, she needed TikTok for that?

Reactions: 7
At 17:09 their saying how can a designer shoe cost $400 but yet yesterdays vlog he mentioned Casey’s $1000 Gucci purse multiple times 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today Kyle says he is afraid of penguins. Well, I guess that makes sense since penguins eat shrimp...

hhjkhjk.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Btw Who the duck shops at Aerie…?
My 12 year old daughter shops at Aerie! So it’s perfect for Casey and Kyle since they act like 12 year olds pretending to play grown up. Their relationship really looks like a middle school romance- occasional hand holding with giggles but otherwise just acting like platonic buddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Window Shopper - Lil' Kylie Remix

The bottom feels so much better than the top
So much better

Lora, I'm a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
Nick, I'm a window shopper
In the Rolex store lookin' at s___ I can't buy
Casey, I'm a window shopper
In the Toyota dealership, tryna get a test drive
JoJo, I'm a window shopper
Laughing at me when you see me ride by

Summertime, white Barbie-Beemer is milky
I'm on the Daily Dump grind, never shower cuz I'm filthy
It's funny how hatters get to screw-facin' at me
Anyhow they blocked so they can't get at me
I'll get down, Celebration's the hood that I come from

So I don't cruise through nobody 'hood without my chaperone
LOOOOOL!!! Now do “Candle Shop” instead of Candy Shop where Kyle says Casey can buy whatever she wants yet complains about how expensive the candles are and how he bought Casey a candle for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Kyle, giving Casey your debit card (with a budget) is not impressive. When I was 19, my now ex boyfriend gave me his credit card to buy whatever I wanted on Newbury Street in Boston and there was no limit as to what I could spend. Great vacation! 😛
So did you hit up Rugby and Urban Outfitters or was it the other end? lol

Reactions: 4
At 17:09 their saying how can a designer shoe cost $400 but yet yesterdays vlog he mentioned Casey’s $1000 Gucci purse multiple times 🤣🤣
$1k for a Gucci handbag is a hell of a deal. Maybe it was secondhand (which is actually a wise choice on her part, and a sustainable one)?

It’s the same store, both headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Coincidentally DSW has their headquarters here as well, so essentially they are all a ‘Midwest thing.’ Clown 🤡 Kyle
I was going to say I'm originally from cbus ohio and we have those stores.

Reactions: 1
KC's shopping habits got to the algorithm

Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 6.51.36 PM.png

Look, Kile--there's even a sale going on! You can pretend get her more than one Boyfriend shirt! Time to bust out that obscure WI credit union issued debit card, baybee!

You know how Kyle is always talking about where all the celebrities live in Orlando? Look, Kyle, even Nate is cool enough to have a friend that has a boat that lives in that area. 😂 This is why you should stop being such a prick and get yourself some friends and then maybe you can make different type of content. Instead of depending on sugar, daddy stans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You know how Kyle is always talking about we’re all the celebrities live in Orlando? Look, Kyle, even Nate is cool enough to have a friend that has a boat that lives in that area. 😂 This is why you should stop being such a prick and get yourself some friends and then maybe you can make different type of content. Instead of depending on sugar, daddy stans.
Let's not get too excited here. Nate doesn't have any real friends. He only has those he uses for content and discounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.