Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manic munchkin got on Casey's nerves here.

He says a lifeguard performed a search and rescue in the pool with a BAYG so thumbs up the video for the BAYG. What is he doing with his hand here? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He had 1 beer (hadn’t finished his Long Island yet) and was clearly buzzed and obnoxious. No wonder Casey keeps him on a short leash with drinking. Crazy that they are the same height and she is much, much skinnier than him, but she handles her liquor better.

• Haha
He flat out tells her to put in her two weeks notice.

Kyle: "You just don't get enough time off, put in those two weeks"
Casey: "No comment at this time"

View attachment 2393407
View attachment 2393410

Who does he expect is going to provide his discounts, pay for his meals and pay for his weekly staycations if Casey doesn't have a job?
He wants Casey to quit? It’s like the farmer who kills his golden goose. (Go Google the story, Kyle. I’m not talking about sneakers here.) All Kyle can think about is having Casey by his side to babysit him 24/7.

I watched Dim Tracker earlier and he told his son to go down the slide on his “booty butt”. Do we think Kyle believes if he uses the same words as Dim that he may get a similar number of subscribers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He wants Casey to quit? It’s like the farmer who kills his golden goose. (Go Google the story, Kyle. I’m not talking about sneakers here.) All Kyle can think about is having Casey by his side to babysit him 24/7.
Oh god no, she's the one with a shot at an actual career.

Did he just fart while watching the sunset? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Kyle can’t afford for Casey to quit with the 40k a year he makes and that’s even with Casey being low maintenance and tacky. He just says this stuff I think because PCDev’s fiancée Bianca doesn’t work anymore, but they don’t live well either.

Another boring staycation when he doesn’t have chairs for his kitchen island, a headboard, or a tv stand.

He knew he was moving for months. Why wouldn’t he buy those things in advance? Kyle how broke are you?

• Haha
So, I was wondering with today's vlog and Kyle pointing out that the lifeguard " rescued " someone's bag, do we think Casey was looking at the lifeguard and said to herself : " Hmm, a man with a job. How attractive!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2393768

So predictable! Time b issue so now he needs us to plan his vlogs.
Can someone go type “Rope drop to closing challenge! Go to all 4 parks starting at rope drop and see how many rides you can get on before park closing!” 😅

I mean, he needs some exercise and he could actually work a full 12-14 hours to make up for his normal 2 hour work days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but why do I feel like this is some subtle shade. Read the caption. Look at JoJo’s facial expressions. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those people that he took the table from must have returned, because he suddenly says "we've relocated" and they switch spots.
---

And we know Kyle isn't going to pay her or split any ad revenue. So she'd be "working" full-time for him to be a prop in his vlogs with zero income. Dude is totally delusional.
I think it's generous to assume she'd have any semblance of a career, working for Kylie or not. Chances are, he wants her to be his little housewife, cook and clean for him all day and make occasional vlog appearances. To me this is step 1 in a potentially financially and emotionally controlling relationship. Run girl!

Here, here!

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 7.54.06 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone go type “Rope drop to closing challenge! Go to all 4 parks starting at rope drop and see how many rides you can get on before park closing!” 😅

I mean, he needs some exercise and he could actually work a full 12-14 hours to make up for his normal 2 hour work days.
That is a perfect idea. He can rope drop one, go to the next after 2 and so on and so forth. It would make for great content and he would have to work more than 6 hours.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.