Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok it is White Barn so they probably don't have the discounts B&Bworks does. She would have done much better going there instead.

Wait, WAS it on sale? If so, why is he complaining then about the price?
Kyle is so broke that he complained about spending $6. I assume those candles, even discounted, must have been more than $6.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh PS: f you, Kyle! I commute an hour plus each way in Los Angeles daily. Your 30 minute mall commute one time is nothing you wuss!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Kyle never vlogs Disney again. These train wreck vlogs of him and Casey with no life experience are way more entertaining, in all the wrong ways of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how he didn’t say how much she spent, maybe 75 dollars, including her pay in 4 purchase at DSW for those horrid shoes.

Of course those are great options for people who don’t pretend that they are in a position to buy a 750k house.

Reactions: 8
And did she really use his debit card? To buy her stuff? I don't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle is so broke that he complained about spending $6. I assume those candles, even discounted, must have been more than $6.
Ahh the single wicks are on sale for 2/$24.

---
Oh PS: f you, Kyle! I commute an hour plus each way in Los Angeles daily. Your 30 minute mall commute one time is nothing you wuss!
I was just going to say that. He has NO clue about people who work and go that far or even farther 5 days a week. He wasn't even driving either. Just goes to show you he needs to be on ADHD meds as he can't sit still for just a 1/2 hour car ride.

Reactions: 10
When I look at those pics, I have to keep reminding myself that these are late 20 something people, and he near 30. They are sooo' reminiscent of a middle school couple dropped off at the mall by their parents. He has her in a headlock as they walk along, as though she's about to bolt and run away. He, baseball hat turned backward, ambling mindlessly. They stop and look in the shop windows of expensive stores, look at a Rolex, "Ima' git' me one of them one day. Yew' know you've made it when yew' ware' a Row-lax. They are fire." 🤣
(*At this point, heading into your 30s, in most college grads' lives, it should be no problem to buy an entry level Rolex and just make payments on it if necessary.)

These are in no way mature adults, and, sadly, they're not even close. They're skating along on the edge of a knife, at the moment feeling 'they've arrived' ___ but in reality she's so desperate she'll settle on a mentally challenged, ego-driven toxic dwarf who cannot get by without help from his family, and at 30! They now work to panhandle little cruises and gifts. My god, it's just creepy and cringe worthy.

His parents would like to keep him in Orlando, obviously, and fear he'll return home to be a 24/7 burden on them. Her father must be so disappointed and embarrassed that his kid felt she had to settle for something so low, the bottom of the barrel, on the potential 'son in law' scale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok it is White Barn so they probably don't have the discounts B&Bworks does. She would have done much better going there instead.

Wait, WAS it on sale? If so, why is he complaining then about the price?
It’s the same store, both headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Coincidentally DSW has their headquarters here as well, so essentially they are all a ‘Midwest thing.’ Clown 🤡 Kyle

It’s the same store, both headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Coincidentally DSW has their headquarters here as well, so essentially they are all a ‘Midwest thing.’ Clown 🤡 Kyle
I went to Columbus the first time in March and went to the White Castle HQ. They let us go down the slide in the lobby.

• Heart
someone is insecure about the bad video. This comment I don’t think was pinned. The Stan’s are saying ring shopping happened, yes of course he window shopped for a ring, and Casey looks unimpressed.
On the fly huh? You mean his normal structure with the usual amount of thought and effort?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
someone is insecure about the bad video. This comment I don’t think was pinned. The Stan’s are saying ring shopping happened, yes of course he window shopped for a ring, and Casey looks unimpressed.
Kyle will do or say anything to get Casey to move in with him and help him with his bills.

Adulting b hard.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh ok and yes, DSW is NOT just in FL. SMH
He truly thinks everything is either only in Florida or modeled after something at WDW. Specifically EPCOT. I recall once he was touting Quest Diagnostics as a Florida only lab service.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.