Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We" bought some new Halloween decorations at Hollywood Studios for "oar" luxury apartment.

View attachment 2388492
Spent at least $70 on these two decorations after KC's discount :rolleyes:.

HEY KYLE,
TAKE YOUR BROKE ASS TO ROSS AND YOU CAN DECORATE YOUR LUXURY APARTMENT FOR $100. THEY EVEN HAVE DISNEY HALLOWEEN DECOR!!! NEW VIDEO IDEA AND YOU WON"T BREAK THE BANK! HELL YOU CAN JUST LIE AND SAY YOU GOT IT AT HOME GOODS!

or better yet buy some barstools or a table with chairs before spending hundreds on a couple of Halloween items.

And we all know these Halloween items are gonna be up all year long like that damn garland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Spent at least $70 on these two decorations after KC's discount :rolleyes:.

HEY KYLE,
TAKE YOUR BROKE ASS TO ROSS AND YOU CAN DECORATE YOUR LUXURY APARTMENT FOR $100. THEY EVEN HAVE DISNEY HALLOWEEN DECOR!!! NEW VIDEO IDEA AND YOU WON"T BREAK THE BANK! HELL YOU CAN JUST LIE AND SAY YOU GOT IT AT HOME GOODS!

or better yet buy some bar stools or a table with chairs before spending hundreds on a couple of Halloween items.

And we all know these Halloween items are gonna be up all year long like that damn garland.
These barstools look nice at HomeGoods Here they are

Reactions: 4
I don't understand the purpose of his dump today. Wasn't it to see how many rides he could do in 2 hours? He waited in one line. Did a single rider on "fallcan" and wouldn't wait in any other lines because the waits were too long. If the object was to see how many rides, he could have gotten at least one more ride in (midway spin or MMRT or even the lame alien ride.) But, of course, it was very hard for him to pass by Brown Derby because he always wants to inhale food into his gullet! Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand the purpose of his dump today. Wasn't it to see how many rides he could do in 2 hours? He waited in one line. Did a single rider on "fallcan" and wouldn't wait in any other lines because the waits were too long. If the object was to see how many rides, he could have gotten at least one more ride in (midway spin or MMRT or even the lame alien ride.) But, of course, it was very hard for him to pass by Brown Derby because he always wants to inhale food into his gullet! Idiot.
None of his clickbait/inaccurate titles ever make much sense. Same with his numerous "this is how to rope drop at Epcot/AK/MK/HS" vlogs. It's the SAME DULL ROUTINE every single time:
  • Film self walking through entrance while babbling some incoherent nonsense
  • Film some concrete
  • Wander aimlessly
  • Ride one ride (with the shortest line) and scream "WOOOOOOOO"
  • Eat some nummies or a chugger
  • Walk into a gift shop and film some merchandise
  • Exit park

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
None of his clickbait/inaccurate titles ever make much sense. Same with his numerous "this is how to rope drop at Epcot/AK/MK/HS" vlogs. It's just the same dull routine every time. But why should we expect any effort from the grifting bum?
And to let doofus know, for folks who've worked in actual offices before, in a lot of places there's some guy like him who seems to get by doing little to nothing and everyone hates them. For some reason they don't get fired, and instead drive some good employees away.

There are also always folks in that office who don't want change and will stay at the job because they know it etc. Those are the stans who still watch.

Reactions: 8
None of his clickbait/inaccurate titles ever make much sense. Same with his numerous "this is how to rope drop at Epcot/AK/MK/HS" vlogs. It's the SAME DULL ROUTINE every single time:
  • Film some concrete
  • Wander aimlessly
  • Eat some nummies
  • Exit park
Creativity b hard

Reactions: 13
And to let doofus know, for folks who've worked in actual offices before, in a lot of places there's some guy like him who seems to get by doing little to nothing and everyone hates them. For some reason they don't get fired, and instead drive some good employees away.
There are also always folks in that office who don't want change and will stay at the job because they know it etc. Those are the stans who still watch.
The some reason is Daddy's the CEO.

Reactions: 2
Sorry Kyle

Attachments

Reactions: 7
When I saw that..... well, my reaction was to be expected:
laughing-hysterically-laugh (2).gif

And his other hope? Well....... Just a FORBES header says it all: Why Threads Is Dead: One Month Later 😂

Ol Farlexa d' Carpetcleaner better get out her 100-proof Golden Grain rocket fuel to amp up her to deal with the onslaught of critics that are about to be unleashed on his "X" feed.

As soon as the blocking feature is gone.....well, _____
0ed.gif

___ And little Kylie will soon be gone as well.
laugh-slam.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Film some concrete
  • Wander aimlessly
  • Eat some nummies or a chugger
  • Exit park
SAME DULL ROUTINE sooooooo I'm gonna watch the vlogs and challenge myself to spice things up: identify more sound bites that deserve the @BlurryCat slo-mo treatment :LOL: Heck everyone can play!

• Haha
So Kyle had to wait around his apartment all day because his video is seeing how much he can get done the last 2 hours at Hollywood Studios. He says it was so hard waiting around all day because he couldn't leave for Hollywood Studios till 6:30. Okay little man don't you have a ton of things to do to get your apartment up to speed?? Then he announces it was a big big day for Call of Duty fans - I don't really know why because I wasn't listening. And look at his couch you know he sat there all day. It's in complete disarray as he can't even straighten up for the video. Like if I was going to film in my apartment I would at least tidy up. Slob.View attachment 2388435
Don't forget the important bug light.

• Haha
Did anyone catch the fact that he changed the title of the video today? It originally said a “A unlucky night.” then someone pointed out in the comments that it should say “an unlucky night” and he change the title. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We here at Tattle are absolutely responsible for Kyle's extra views! You could say we made him! If it wasn't for us he would fade into obscurity. He should get down on his knees and thank each and every one of us for keeping him relevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.