Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a big insecurity for him, which is why he has to lie about his height, like saying he was 5'9" and that he was "supposed" to be 5'11"

I suspect a portion of his behavior is him trying to overcompensate for that insecurity. But you're right his core character is flawed. He should just own his height and be confident in himself rather than trying to mask it with an overly fake ego and the need to put others down so he can feel better about himself.
You’d think his parents would’ve instilled some confidence boosts while he was still young. Height is only as important as you make it imo. I wouldn’t have any issues with Kyle’s height. It’s everything else that’s the problem.

Reactions: 5
Casey is definitely boring but she's not exactly Yoko Ono. He was bad enough at all of this before she came along. There'd just be a lot more vlogs like yesterday where he's in and out of a park with a bunch of wrong information, and he'd spend even less money without her discounts. Oh and he'd probably still be living with JoJo, so JoJo should like her for that reason alone. He's lazy and she's boring so it fits what he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He agrees but ONLY looks at Halloween things. Buys a mug, a pumpkin, shirt and candy. Says the stores had nothing for the home. Umm.....you are in Disney Springs, not Homegoods. I don't get it. What is he even looking for?
---
“But that pumpkin though!!!!!”
The pumpkin that he doesn't even like how it flashes and wants to change the light in it. Doesn't he even read the box or description of what it does? Oh silly me, you know he doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look, the Homunculus doesn't prefer watching on his tv, he watches on his OLED. Holy tit, that must be a couple luck-sur-eee-us steps above all of our simple basic tv's.

He stopped at a gas station last week and didn't mention his car holds $50 in gas, he mentioned his "BMW holds $50 in gas."

Oled.png

This little twit has to have the best of everything, if he owns it, it's automatically the best of the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Kylie! Listen up! I dont recall anybody asking for Grayson to start a YT channel. On the contrary, you have been bugging him every time you see him to start his own channel. Just like you did to Lora. Quit with your BS! Lastly, no I will not sub to his channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look, the Homunculus doesn't prefer watching on his tv, he watches on his OLED. Holy tit, that must be a couple luck-sur-eee-us steps above all of our simple basic tv's.

He stopped at a gas station last week and didn't mention his car holds $50 in gas, he mentioned his "BMW holds $50 in gas."

View attachment 2399875

This little twit has to have the best of everything, if he owns it, it's automatically the best of the best.
English b issue for him, let's help him correct the statement:

"OAR 13 year old gas guzzlng BWM holds $50 in gas."

• Haha

View attachment 2399875

Ppl be jealous.

Lug-jur-ee apartment
OLED TV
14 year old BMW
Iberostar shirt
Allen Edmond shoes
Club 33 hat
Restoration Hardware couch
Rolex "hopefully a Rolex one day"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's PiCture you DUMBASS. Not piture.

1692817691750.png

---
Nobody wants your stupid ass PUNKIN
1692817962365.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ok, it's all fun and games until you really feel the kind of embarrassment about someone that sends shivers up your spine.

This idiot does not have a chair to sit on to eat meals.

This total half wit has to rely on his Mommy to buy shoes.

Jesus Christ, he doesn't have a bedside table to throw his cum Kleenexes on.

BUT, he owns this:

MoronPumpkin.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok, it's all fun and games until you really feel the kind of embarrassment about someone that sends shivers up your spine.

BUT, he owns this:

View attachment 2399967
What a DUMBASS Purchase. And he needs to STORE it year round.
---
Sure Jan
1692818691078.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BUT, he owns this:

View attachment 2399967
Maybe he kept the receipt and Casey will be smart enough to tell him to bring it back and get some chairs or a table so she doesn't have to eat on the floor. She did say she was "home" sitting on his couch. I wonder how much time she spends there. I would be LIVID if my bf came home with Halloween stuff in the middle of August when he needs essentials and necessities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he is now saying Pumpkin correctly now. Baby Steps.

1692818886436.png

---
This might work for his barstool
1692819085520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did say she was "home" sitting on his couch. I wonder how much time she spends there. I would be LIVID if my bf came home with Halloween stuff in the middle of August when he needs essentials and necessities.
Taking care of Lil' Kylie is a full-time job. It looks like she's already a live-in babysitter and spends more time at the lug-jur-ee apartment rather than her sister's apartment.

Also does she cook for him every night now? Sure looks like it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.