Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
And to let doofus know, for folks who've worked in actual offices before, in a lot of places there's some guy like him who seems to get by doing little to nothing and everyone hates them. For some reason they don't get fired, and instead drive some good employees away.
There are also always folks in that office who don't want change and will stay at the job because they know it etc. Those are the stans who still watch.
The some reason is Daddy's the CEO.

Reactions: 2

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
This has to be one of his WORST videos yet. The entire video is him walking toward Slinky Dog dash while babbling incoherently.

View attachment 2397178

Does a "WOOOOOOO" ride on Slinky Dog dash, then rides Mickey and Minnie's and leaves.

View attachment 2397181

Surprise... it was filmed sometime last week before Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I thought he said he was there on Friday and then came back yesterday on Monday for this?

Reactions: 1

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
If Casey's 26 that means she may have graduated high school in 2015. So the purse could have been a high school graduation present from her dad or something.
Very true. I don’t keep up with their age etc, I just think of them all basically in their 30s; I referenced the bag’s year because I was saying it’s yet to be proven that it’s a timeless classic.

Chernabog

Do you think that $30k-$38k per month that he showed on camera is accurate? I don't get it, if he's making that much money, where is all of this money going? Unless he's just that frugal and stacking up tons of money in his 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio.
Never saw that one, (Anyone got the link?) I have taken a couple of months off from KP a couple of times, but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't believe that for less than 6 months, 5 months if it included July & Aug. 2022.

If he made $6k/month:
pays 28% to IRS, paid his old $700 rent, add in electric/internet/cable/steaming/what ever he was spending on video games,
I think he could have been clearing 3k/month (or $100/day) before food. And that is most of his undoing.
He spends 20+ on every disney meal, every day. A lot more when he was buying steak at every meal when wooing white nails.
Drinks are $14+, how many of those has he drank a day.
How many delivery meals does he get a day, 1, that is another 20.
Farlexa whines "why does it matter who pays," but if he isn't paying for his girl friend, why is he boasting and telling Lora that he will pay for her, every time they are together. That is another 20-40+ bucks.
Then there is the unnecessary shit he buys all the time. Disney merch is cool, but priorities (house, retirement).
Spent 11-12k too much on a car. I agree he should have just purchased a higher end package corolla.

I didn't watch the Iberostar vlogs, but did he really buy their "Membership Club?" How much was that? That old tripadvisor post said they were told 7k minimum. How much did it cost to get out of that "any time he wanted?"

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I made a guess that standard runway rental looked about 1K square ft. I think I was being very generous. What a rip off for such a small standard, nondescript place. It's location is all that is in its favor. A cramped 1br shotgun rental would be OK for someone, one person, who worked at the park (maybe he thinks his vlog qualifies 😆 ) but I can't fu*king wait for the Pallo Clown Rally to show up. My god, he's going to try to get them to stay anywhere else but there____ in the apartment they're undoubtedly subsidizing.

It will be the equivalent of a clown car. Maybe ol ClownJer can organize it. 😂
He's in about 756 sq ft right now.

starri

VIP Member
After Kyle throws a bunch of shade and slights, JoJo eventually got a jab in after Kyle starts bragging about a surprise trip before Disneyland. JoJo asks if it's going to be Dubai. The look of seething jealousy on mini-man's face was glaring.
Anyone have a screen cap?

forgot about this man and havent watched anything in months. 1. he looks mid-40s without a beard 2. anything happen to his car? 3. new house cancelled?

jdex

Which I don't get why he's so thirsty for it. Assuming the picture on his Twitter is recent (IE, the opposite of Hulkster), he's good looking. He can do a lot better than Kyle, and he's openly gay, so he doesn't need the veneer of plausible deniability that Brian Stevens and Daddy Jeff need.

Seriously, Shaun. I mean this sincerely: You can do better.
Not a recent picture on twitter at all.

starri

VIP Member
Anyone remember if he found time to visit the National WWII Museum there? I'm suspecting the chuggers took precedence on that trip.
There's a pre-Disney one (I think he was still in college) of him visiting the WWII museum. Most of his bad habits weren't as apparent, he was pretty respectful, and he looked great.